Do you think Enhance will ever get to use Fist Weapons again?

The game hasn't felt the same since they took away my fist weapons.

I used to tmog to the brass knuckles and every time I'd use like Flametongue or Frostbrand my fists would glow and look badass.

It was like a central theme for my character. So sad....

Artifacts are gone after Legion, so they will probably go back to the regular weapon system in the next expansion.

Deleted
    I hope so. Fist weapons are my favourite next to back mounted weapons. They were part of my favourite transmogs as well.

I loved these from WoD. They feel proper shaman like and I've never seen my character look so badass.

I don't get why we can't transmog maces into fist weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I don't get why we can't transmog maces into fist weapons.
    It is all about the swing animations. Weapons with similar movements can be transmogged to each other.

- - - Updated - - -

I seems likely that after Legion each spec/class will get plenty of weapon options that have been closed off to them throughout Legion. What I am most curious about is if they will let DKs go back to 1 hand or 2 hand weapons depending on spec, same for monks.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    It is all about the swing animations. Weapons with similar movements can be transmogged to each other.
    No it isn't. Guns/crossbows and bows use different animations. Staves/polearms use different animations from swords/maces/axes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    No it isn't. Guns/crossbows and bows use different animations. Staves/polearms use different animations from swords/maces/axes.
    Your right those tricky devs must have been lying all the times they have said it just to piss of the fist weapon people.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Your right those tricky devs must have been lying all the times they have said it just to piss of the fist weapon people.
    I don't know why they're lying, but the excuse they have given is absolute bullshit.

They definitely do, since guns/crossbows and staves/polearms actually DO HAVE different animations.
    Blizzard is very well known for giving absurd and idiotic bullshit as an excuse for their lazyness and incompetence for years. (example: basic irreplaceable 16-slot bag, another example: noflying in silvermoon/draenei isles)
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    They definitely do, since guns/crossbows and staves/polearms actually DO HAVE different animations.
    Blizzard is very well known for giving absurd and idiotic bullshit as an excuse for their lazyness and incompetence for years. (example: basic irreplaceable 16-slot bag, another example: noflying in silvermoon/draenei isles)
    the flying is because they don't want to remodel the zone from the ground up, that's not a bullshit reason.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    The 16-slot default bag is pretty well understood to be at the heart of the rickety framework they used to develop Vanilla. It's why they removed key rings to create void storage; too many layers of code to unravel and fix given the results. No flying in BE/Draenei zone is the same matter. Why spend time redoing the zones from a 3D perspective just so people can fly through once in a blue moon?

No one said they're lying, but the reasoning they gave is pretty easily disproved with examples.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!