Page 1 of 2
LastLast

High player level .. have you meet any?

Meet this guy in a game yesterday. Not sure how many hours ingame he have but sure is dedicated

7+ Year Old Account
    Highest I met was a 900 something

I think the highest I've seen was a bit over 1000. This guy must clearly have no life, even if he's running on stimpack all the time. 31 level with Genji, when he was out for a month... My highest is 30 with Li Ming, and I've played her for over a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I think the highest I've seen was a bit over 1000. This guy must clearly have no life, even if he's running on stimpack all the time. 31 level with Genji, when he was out for a month... My highest is 30 with Li Ming, and I've played her for over a year.
    Well he have a life.. but its in the nexus But he probably not playing anything else than Heroes And he has probably also unlocked everything in the game.

Can you people explain how can you be so low level playing for so long Oo. I'm level 430 and I barely play the game, I think I've played under 200 games in 1 and a half years, 80 of them being ranked: 50 games in Preaseason (got rank1), 10 placements in s1 2016(Diamond 1) and I did 10 placements this Tuesday(D4 promo to D3).

My friends that enjoy this game and play more are rather high level, some higher than the guy in OP, level 60+ on their mains and we all live pretty normal lives. People are still in post uni (or doing a 2nd or 3rd uni) or have families with children and do normal stuff like going out every other day, spending time with their loved ones, working, watching movies, playing other games, etc.

You guys are definitely doing something wrong as hell.
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2017-06-15 at 12:14 PM.

I guess one thing I am wondering is how much more exp+ you get for hero league compared to quick match compared to vs. AI games

I have always just decided to play quick 5-8min AI games to do my quests, I am level ~265 and have been playing pretty casual since launch, maybe i should start going QM/HL for gains?

I'm at 1291 myself.

I saw a guy arround 1300 and I was like ''what a fckin lunatic''

To level your account faster you have to play every hero a decent amount. Remember every 1 hero level = 1 account level, so with a stimpack you can take a level 1 hero to level 3 in roughly one game. This equals 3 account levels. Thus, those that have been playing a long time but still have a low account level means they are maining only a handful of heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Can you people explain how can you be so low level playing for so long Oo. I'm level 430 and I barely play the game, I think I've played under 200 games in 1 and a half years, 80 of them being ranked: 50 games in Preaseason (got rank1), 10 placements in s1 2016(Diamond 1) and I did [URL="https://imgur.com/5Nhvxf1"]10 placements this Tuesday(D4 promo to D3)
    I'm below level 500. I haven't been playing regularly, either, I might have played for 6 months or so in total. I have some 1k games total. Is that long?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by mashanu View Post
    To level your account faster you have to play every hero a decent amount. Remember every 1 hero level = 1 account level, so with a stimpack you can take a level 1 hero to level 3 in roughly one game. This equals 3 account levels. Thus, those that have been playing a long time but still have a low account level means they are maining only a handful of heroes.
    2 account levels, lvl 1 hero doesn't count

Deleted
    Level alone doesn't tell the whole story. I have played a crapton of games and am 'only' level ~575. Most of my games were early morning 5-minute stomps a-moving or playing with one hand against the easiest AI while making or eating breakfast. Gets the daily quests done and allows me to have an almost complete roster, and that without paying money for a hero since the half prize bonanza 18 months ago.

Highest I've seen was somebody a bit above 1300 and he had played maybe 1000 or 1500 games more than me. One thing to keep in mind, is that hero xp beyond the old level 20 was lost, so some people should even be higher than what their account level now says.

I've got a ~1200 on my friends list, aside from him I've come across a couple of other dudes just over 1k. I'm 496 myself, and I've been playing since release, but usually only play a few games per day.

I think I'm doing OK. I've been playing probably for about 4-5 months and I am at 397. Nearly all the time has been stim packed. I started when WoW had the mount promotion if you played 10 games of HotS. Got me hooked I guess.

I think my levels are inflated compared to others since I have nearly all characters to level 5 which on its own is over 300 character levels. Mostly only play quick match or UD since I don't like being forced to play seriously. I do like to win and play to win but I cant be bothered communicate to strangers every single game to ensure that happens. The comedy ensues when you have people who do take QM seriously and proceed to have a hissy fit and bitch out everyone. They funny part is I never have to ignore anyone. Most of them are cowards who have to get in some BS last say before doing the ignoring for me.

To back on topic I think I've seen like someone in the thousands once but never again. Must be a rare breed. Most of the people I see usually are between 150-600. I occasionally see someone 600+ but rarely.

I'm below level 500. I haven't been playing regularly, either, I might have played for 6 months or so in total. I have some 1k games total. Is that long?
    I might have played for 6 months or so in total
    My highest is 30 with Li Ming, and I've played her for over a year.
    One or the other. If you're talking about "actively playing", I played for 2 weeks in pre-season and then maybe 1 more week combined and I'm 430.

That and I've said "you guys" means not only you but more people in this thread, like this guy below:
    I've got a ~1200 on my friends list, aside from him I've come across a couple of other dudes just over 1k. I'm 496 myself, and I've been playing since release, but usually only play a few games per day.
    It's literally impossible to be level 496 and play a few games per day since release. The only way I can even think of it being possible is if you play co-op vs AI and/or have 40-50% win rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Highest I ever saw was I think a 950+

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    One or the other. If you're talking about "actively playing", I played for 2 weeks in pre-season and then maybe 1 more week combined and I'm 430.

That and I've said "you guys" means not only you but more people in this thread, like this guy below:

It's literally impossible to be level 496 and play a few games per day since release. The only way I can even think of it being possible is if you play co-op vs AI and/or have 40-50% win rate.
    Sure it is. No friend bonus most of the time, no stim pack most of the time, and just enough games per day to get dailies done(which are vs AI if it's a role I don't like, ie support, or a role I don't mind but playing to level up a hero I don't like to play, like Vikings, Lunara, Tychus, Johanna, etc).

4 friends, Team League, Stim pack, doesnt take long

I have one person over 1200 on my friends list, and a few hovering around 1000. I myself am around 940. Highest I've seen is 1300 I think.

I saw 1400+ today. And i thought i spent alot of time getting to 400 smthing