Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    its not affixes its the dungeons - anyone runing keys knows perfeckly that there are 3 groups :

1) "good keys" - aka NL, CoS , DHT , MoS, EoA that people like to run and you have dozens of people sign up instnatly

2) "bad keys" aka HoV , BH ,Arcway,VoW that people try to ignore if only they can so you have to wait quite a bit to fill up group

3) "dead keys" aka Kara & CoEN - that people ignore completly and you can as well deplete key and start from scratch because it will be faster and more effective

if you are unlucky you can be as well as good for the week unless you have mythic raiders willing to carry you .

blizzard tuning team just sucks thats all they hsould be all fired long time ago.
    As I said, some dungeons are easier than others but there is a definite disparity between affixes aswell - one week you can 2-3-chest certain affixes (the aforementioned volcanic/sanguine) with ease, while at other weeks you would struggle doing it at the same key-level: compare grievous+tyrannical to sanguine+fortified on a boss like Dresaron that is in the 'easy' DHT. Granted, I haven't run that many high (~15) keys, just about 1-2 every week, but even if you look at the score-boards you can see that people tend to get a lot higher scores with certain affixes that can be completely avoided with decent play. (Although, I am curious - you've done about 30 M+ in total and you got your KSM achievement only a week ago, but you are talking as if you're running high-keys constantly?)
    Last edited by Mlz; 2017-07-19 at 10:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    its not affixes its the dungeons - anyone runing keys knows perfeckly that there are 3 groups :

1) "good keys" - aka NL, CoS , DHT , MoS, EoA that people like to run and you have dozens of people sign up instnatly

2) "bad keys" aka HoV , BH ,Arcway,VoW that people try to ignore if only they can so you have to wait quite a bit to fill up group

3) "dead keys" aka Kara & CoEN - that people ignore completly and you can as well deplete key and start from scratch because it will be faster and more effective

if you are unlucky you can be as well as good for the week unless you have mythic raiders willing to carry you .

blizzard tuning team just sucks thats all they hsould be all fired long time ago.
    Why put Arcway and HoV in the 2nd group. Those are quite good key's to run since the timer is super lenient compared to other key's, while MaW for example is a key that ppl avoid like the plague these days unless they need gear (due to several buffs to the bosses / trash there that makes it quite a bad dungeon).

MaW for example is a key that ppl avoid like the plague these days unless they need gear (due to several buffs to the bosses / trash there that makes it quite a bad dungeon).
    Which buffs, exactly?

I do run it personally because it drops a BIS relic and because the loot-per-hour is extremely biased in favor of short dungeons; the groups seem to fill up very quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    Which buffs, exactly?

I do run it personally because it drops a BIS relic and because the loot-per-hour is extremely biased in favor of short dungeons; the groups seem to fill up very quickly
    Harbaron seems to do a shit ton more damage since 7.2 / 7.2.5 and throws down alot more shit on the floor, what was a completely irrelevant boss can now be a quite dangerous boss, esp on Tyrranical. Same for Helya, very easy before, now as soon as you start hitting +14-15 (tyrranical) or around +17 (fortified weeks) the tentacles are a big, big pain for tanks in terms of incoming damage, 2nd phase is not really affected though on Helya.

Trash that blue circle they put on ppl was one shotting ppl (seems nerfed again though as we expected trouble with that yesterday on a +16, but wasnt one shotting anymore), 2nd mariner on teeming weeks on top and overall trash seems to hurt more than before, esp on Fortified weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    Harbaron seems to do a shit ton more damage since 7.2 / 7.2.5 and throws down alot more shit on the floor, what was a completely irrelevant boss can now be a quite dangerous boss, esp on Tyrranical. Same for Helya, very easy before, now as soon as you start hitting +14-15 (tyrranical) or around +17 (fortified weeks) the tentacles are a big, big pain for tanks in terms of incoming damage, 2nd phase is not really affected though on Helya.

Trash that blue circle they put on ppl was one shotting ppl (seems nerfed again though as we expected trouble with that yesterday on a +16, but wasnt one shotting anymore), 2nd mariner on teeming weeks on top and overall trash seems to hurt more than before, esp on Fortified weeks.
    Ah yeah i noticed the Harbaron stuff. Always found that boss extremely easy, recently not so much but still manageable without hero

i'd like to see notes for stuff like trash/ability damage if they're adjusting that on the fly