Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

People misunderstand ASMR

Why do people think that ASMR is something sexual when there is no sexual arousal involved with it? ASMR is a great way to zone out and relax for those who are sensitive to it and it should not be sexual.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Why do people think that ASMR is something sexual when there is no sexual arousal involved with it? ASMR is a great way to zone out and relax for those who are sensitive to it and it should not be sexual.
    Probably because it is usually a cute girl doing it.

From years of spending time with american, i've learn that when they dont understand something, they will either mock/insult it or try to find a way to link it to sex. At this point, im not even surprised anymore.

One thing for sure, those people are missing one hell of a great way to relax!

Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    From years of spending time with american, i've learn that when they dont understand something, they will either mock/insult it or try to find a way to link to sex. At this point, im not even surprised anymore.
    Do you really think Americans are the only ones who are guilty of this?

#IStandWithGinaCarano

...are you serious? Because there's a lot of blatantly sexual channels using it as an excuse.

Yeah there's nothing sexual (And fucking gross sounding) about garbage like this:

This was literally found in 4 seconds searching "asmr lollipop" and "asmr kisses" on youtube. There are a lot of great non-sexual ASMR channels but to pretend there isn't a significant amount of channels out there whose goal is to pop the little boners of 12 year olds, you're fooling yourself.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-16 at 07:55 PM.

Deleted
    whatever floats your boat, pervert.

Do you really think Americans are the only ones who are guilty of this?
    No, but they have a talent for taking everything to the extreme. That includes prejudices and adult bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    ...are you serious? Because there's a lot of blatantly sexual channels using it as an excuse.

Yeah there's nothing sexual (And fucking gross sounding) about garbage like this:

Alot of channels sexualize video games and comic book characters too. Are all video games and comic books sexual?

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Alot of channels sexualize video games and comic book characters too. Are all video games and comic books sexual?
    A lot of comic book, anime, and video game characters are sexualized as well.

I love how you just flatout make up shit and act like I'm saying 100% of channels are like this. Or acting like I said there was anything wrong with sexualizing yourself.

I just find it funny you're denying reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    From years of spending time with american, i've learn that when they dont understand something, they will either mock/insult it or try to find a way to link it to sex. At this point, im not even surprised anymore.

One thing for sure, those people are missing one hell of a great way to relax!
    Listening to girls talking is relaxing? Here let me talk about my shoes and this woman at work.

-shoots self in head-

I don't get it. 95% of the time men think women talking are annoying, but make it asmr and then it's awesome?

No thanks. I don't enjoy talking with people or listening about random shit that doesn't matter.

A lot of them are, yes.

I love how you just flatout make up shit and act like I'm saying 100% of channels are like this.
    Maybe you should explain yourself better. You're always so combative on these forums. I don't think you're capable of having a civil conversation about anything.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Maybe you should explain yourself better. You're always so combative on these forums. I don't think you're capable of having a civil conversation about anything.
    Or maybe you're just assuming my argument because I disagreed with you? Don't blame your lack of reading comprehension on your perception of me.

..are you serious? Because there's a lot of blatantly sexual channels using it as an excuse.

This was literally found in 4 seconds searching "asmr lollipop" and "asmr kisses" on youtube. There are a lot of great non-sexual ASMR channels but to pretend there isn't a significant amount of channels out there whose goal is to pop the little boners of 12 year olds, you're fooling yourself.
    Or maybe you're just assuming my argument because I disagreed with you?

Nothing sexual here folks.
    I mean you literally started your post combatively. Talking to me like I"m stupid. Here I bolded that part.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I mean you literally started your post combatively. Talking to me like I"m stupid. Here I bolded that part.
    Saying, "Are you serious?" is combative? Take away whatever you want. I couldn't possibly care less what you think about me either, btw. Are you actually acknowledging a large percentage of these channels are sexual? I could go look for more if you want, I'll do you that favor since I find them utterly disgusting. Or are you just going to continue to drive your own thread off topic because you were immediately proven wrong? It's always funny to me that people who post definitive statements get defensive when their definitive statements are shown immediately wrong. I mean now I am being combative, because your response was to ignore my post and strawman my argument. So feel free to bet upset now if you so choose, its your prerogative.

Or I could just post more pictures like this:

Nothing sexual here folks.

Saying, "Are you serious?" is combative? Take away whatever you want. I couldn't possibly care less what you think about me either, btw. Are you actually acknowledging a large percentage of these channels are sexual? I could go look for more if you want, I'll do you that favor since I find them utterly disgusting.

Or I could just post more pictures like this:

Nothing sexual here folks
    I mean pretty much anything today can be sexualized. That doesn't mean that the actual thing is sexual. Also you ended that post with more mocking. You are incapable of having a conversation like an adult.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Because it's intimate and physically pleasurable. Name other things that are both of those and also totally nonsexual when done with the opposite sex. I'll wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why, but ASMR makes me irrationally angry. Sounds like that just flip a switch.
    We're a band of vicious pirates,
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea

Some people like it sexually, some people don't. Like everything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

I mean pretty much anything today can be sexualized.
    That doesn't mean that the actual thing is sexual.
    anything today can be sexualized.
    the actual thing is sexual
    sexualized
    sexual
    I don't know how to even explain it better than this.

I don't...I don't know how to even explain it better than this.
    I'd imagine you can't since you can't even behave like an adult.

#IStandWithGinaCarano