Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
    You used to have a way to disable the specs you didn't want. That seems to only be available for fury as the icons for Arms and Prot do not work. Have you changed how to stop it from loading for those two specs?
    I checked the arms and prot buttons but they work for me. I'll double check and see what's going on

Arms will show Bladestorm when spec'd into Ravager.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Hi. I confirmed it last night and as Ansible said if we are specced into Ravager, Bladestorm will apear in the rotation.
    Cheers for all the good work Chesder.

Quote Originally Posted by Xwarezz View Post
    Hi. I confirmed it last night and as Ansible said if we are specced into Ravager, Bladestorm will apear in the rotation.
    Cheers for all the good work Chesder.
    Found the same issue.

Also, I like the work you have done here, it's clean and comprehensive. However, running TMW with these profiles is huge amount of memory. Far more than anything else I run. One issue is that I don't need all three specs. I've disabled the Fury and Prot specs with the toggle AND disabled them in the mod. Despite that they will still load into memory, and if you change specs they will still load up and need to be toggled off every time you log in. This is not good optimization.

I ended up removing the mod from my game last night and found a WA that does the same exact thing with a much smaller footprint. I'd like to go back to this, but only if I can pick one spec and use that and ignore the ones I don't want.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
    Found the same issue.

Also, I like the work you have done here, it's clean and comprehensive. However, running TMW with these profiles is huge amount of memory. Far more than anything else I run. One issue is that I don't need all three specs. I've disabled the Fury and Prot specs with the toggle AND disabled them in the mod. Despite that they will still load into memory, and if you change specs they will still load up and need to be toggled off every time you log in. This is not good optimization.

I ended up removing the mod from my game last night and found a WA that does the same exact thing with a much smaller footprint. I'd like to go back to this, but only if I can pick one spec and use that and ignore the ones I don't want.

Can you let me know what WA profile you got?

i'd like to see your profiles compatible with the LUI Interface set

Hey man, Bladestorm is bugged with the t20 4 piece set. it just keeps showing bladestorm, it never goes away.

Are set bonus also added in this build?

Now Chesder's taking a break from WOW and development on this addon I'd be interested to know which WA you're using also please.