Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Monk TellMeWhen Rotation Profile for PATCH 7.2.5 w/Download

Hey all! With a new patch comes a new update. Patch 7.2.5 brings with it multiple talent and spell changes and balances all of which have been accounted for in this latest version. New to this version are significant changes to the layout and group management, all in an effort to make using the profile easier than it has ever been.

General

- The layout of the profile has been heavily adjusted
    - Several groups have been condensed and removed
    - GCD Group now includes a Spell Cast overlay

Brewmaster

- Ironskin Brew buff tracker has been changed to a bar format
    - Moved Fortifying Brew and Zen Meditation cooldown trackers to the top bar
    - 60 talents have been moved to the top bar
    - Elusive Brawler tracker has been moved to the top bar

Mistweaver

- The GCD will now display over the rotation
    - Moved Revival and Life Cocoon cooldown trackers to the top bar
    - Moved Roll cooldown tracker to the bottom bar
    - Added Essence Font cooldown tracker

Windwalker

- Added Spinning Crane Kick debuff tracker
    - Conditions for spells have been adjusted to account for Legendary effects
    - Rising Sun Kick and Fists of Fury cooldown trackers will now display at all times
    - Power Strikes buff tracker has been moved to the top bar
    - 110 Talents have been moved to the top bar

​​YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

As always, feel free to leave comments, feedback and suggestions here or contact me directly!

Good work once again!

I have some suggestions on BRM layout
    1) ISB and Purify should be icons on their own, much bigger and visible, not part of the 2x2 squares of long cd situational skills.
    2) There should be some kind of better indicator of 16+ seconds ISB to prevent unintentional capping. Like changing color when it's safe to use 1/2/3 charges. (For reference: https://wago.io/NJROH42fm )
    3) Tiger's Eye duration is absolutely useless and clogs space.
    4) How to increase the font on ISB charges?
    5) ISB duration should be just a bigger number in the middle. No need for it's whole name there.

And where can I find the previous version? I have a hard time tweaking TMW this time, especially the font sizes. It just feels so small on my monitor.
    Last edited by ReD-EyeD; 2017-06-25 at 12:18 PM.

UPDATE 6/26/17 v1.0.1

Brewmaster

- Removed Eye of the Tiger buff tracker
    - Ironskin and Purifying brew stacks are now shown with larger numbers
    - Ironskin Brew buff tracker now has pandemic indicator

Windwalker

- Added conditions for The Emperor's Capacitor
    - Crackling Jade Lightning will now appear in the rotation

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    UPDATE 6/26/17 v1.0.1

Brewmaster

- Ironskin and Purifying brew stacks are now shown with larger numbers
    - Ironskin Brew buff tracker now has pandemic indicator

Windwalker

- Added conditions for The Emperor's Capacitor
    - Crackling Jade Lightning will now appear in the rotation

Awesome as always. I already tweaked the previous version tho for the similar changes and more. I just have a question: where is the option for icon counter (like ISB/Purify) font changes? I just can't find anything for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Awesome as always. I already tweaked the previous version tho for the similar changes and more. I just have a question: where is the option for icon counter (like ISB/Purify) font changes? I just can't find anything for that.
    General settings you can change the font styles

Deleted
    no idea why my post from yesterday didn't show up.
    love this profile, been playing with it for 2 days now, yesterday ToS and it's easier to have an overview (only downloaded tmw for this)

Just updated it and for some reason i get LUA errors only when i switch to BrM, maybe you know what's up.

Message: ...onModules\IconModule_IconContainer\IconContainer.lua:164: attempt to index local 'IconModule_IconContainer' (a nil value)
    Time: 06/27/17 11:41:10
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...onModules\IconModule_IconContainer\IconContainer.lua:164: attempt to index local 'IconModule_IconContainer' (a nil value)Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:189: in function <Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:187>
    Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:204: in function <Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:203>
    (tail call): ?
    ...onModules\IconModule_IconContainer\IconContainer.lua:164: in function `OnStart'
    ...n\Components\EventHandlers\Animations\Animations.lua:748: in function `Animations_Start'
    ...onModules\IconModule_IconContainer\IconContainer.lua:150: in function `Play'
    ...n\Components\EventHandlers\Animations\Animations.lua:121: in function `HandleEvent'
    Interface\AddOns\TellMeWhen\Components\Core\Icon.lua:458: in function <Interface\AddOns\TellMeWhen\Components\Core\Icon.lua:415>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    ...llMeWhen\Components\Core\IconEvents\EventHandler.lua:419: in function <...llMeWhen\Components\Core\IconEvents\EventHandler.lua:407>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
    Interface\AddOns\TellMeWhen\TellMeWhen.lua:797: in function `Fire'
    Interface\AddOns\TellMeWhen\TellMeWhen.lua:2577: in function <Interface\AddOns\TellMeWhen\TellMeWhen.lua:2526>

Locals: <none>
    still as main ww really thankful for that

General settings you can change the font styles
    Not the font, but the size of it. Like you did with the latest change.

And I like the new black outline for icons. Looks much more smoother now.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Not the font, but the size of it. Like you did with the latest change.

And I like the new black outline for icons. Looks much more smoother now.
    I changed the text style in the icon settings from Icon layout to Center Number. That has it's own settings but these can be adjusted in the general settings

Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Enn View Post
    no idea why my post from yesterday didn't show up.
    love this profile, been playing with it for 2 days now, yesterday ToS and it's easier to have an overview (only downloaded tmw for this)

Just updated it and for some reason i get LUA errors only when i switch to BrM, maybe you know what's up.
    I also get this, at least the part that says In function `Fire', not sure if the rest matches up but I remember seeing that function name

Quote Originally Posted by Targom View Post
    I also get this, at least the part that says In function `Fire', not sure if the rest matches up but I remember seeing that function name
    UPDATE 6/28/17 v1.0.2

Brewmaster

- Fixed an issue causing a Lua Error to occur when using Ironskin Brew

Mistweaver

- Added a buff tracker for Lifecycles buffs

Deleted
    error is gone, thanks so much

Deleted
    Message: ...onModules\IconModule_IconContainer\IconContainer.lua:164: attempt to index local 'IconModule_IconContainer' (a nil value)
    Time: 07/01/17 14:07:48
    Stack: ...onModules\IconModule_IconContainer\IconContainer.lua:164: attempt to index local 'IconModule_IconContainer' (a nil value)Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:189: in function <Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:187>
    Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:204: in function <Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:203>
    ...onModules\IconModule_IconContainer\IconContainer.lua:164: in function `OnStart'
    ...n\Components\EventHandlers\Animations\Animations.lua:748: in function `Animations_Start'
    ...n\Components\EventHandlers\Animations\Animations.lua:121: in function `HandleEvent'
    Interface\AddOns\TellMeWhen\Components\Core\Icon.lua:458: in function <Interface\AddOns\TellMeWhen\Components\Core\Icon.lua:415>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
    ...llMeWhen\Components\Core\IconEvents\EventHandler.lua:419: in function <...llMeWhen\Components\Core\IconEvents\EventHandler.lua:407>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
    Interface\AddOns\TellMeWhen\TellMeWhen.lua:2577: in function <Interface\AddOns\TellMeWhen\TellMeWhen.lua:2526>

Quote Originally Posted by Clodo View Post
    Time: 07/01/17 14:07:48

Update to the latest version and let me know if it continues

Oops posted this in the 7.2 thread.

Is there a way to change the rotation to what you want it to be when Serenity is up?

Quote Originally Posted by HHHGame78 View Post
    Oops posted this in the 7.2 thread.

Is there a way to change the rotation to what you want it to be when Serenity is up?
    The way the rotation functions is based on "Spell Usable" on top of spell cooldowns. Serenity modifies the rotation slightly to allow for better timing of abilities and also allows SCK to be used if a chance for it occurs. You should have no issue using that talent.

The way the rotation functions is based on "Spell Usable" on top of spell cooldowns. Serenity modifies the rotation slightly to allow for better timing of abilities and also allows SCK to be used if a chance for it occurs. You should have no issue using that talent.
    I have no issue with using it but there are better rotations for Serenity from the Monk community. I just wish TMW was able to show that better. Thanks tho.

Deleted
    Hello can i have more information about the rotation that you have put for BRM

I would like to just have the rotation and would like to get rid of everything else. Is there a simple, step by step, process you can provide to accomplish that? I play many different classes, so I would love to do this for those other classes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lery View Post
    I would like to just have the rotation and would like to get rid of everything else. Is there a simple, step by step, process you can provide to accomplish that? I play many different classes, so I would love to do this for those other classes as well.
    Then get Ovale addon or something like that.