Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Tomb of Sargeras Live This Week

Top HearthPwn Standard and Wild Decks of the Week for June 18

Tomb of Sargeras Live This Week
    Tomb of Sargeras Normal and Heroic difficulty open this week!

WoW Tomb of Sargeras Boss Strategies and Loot List

Goroth Guide - WoW Tomb of Sargeras Boss Strategies and Loot List Demonic Inquisition Guide - WoW Tomb of Sargeras Boss Strategies and Loot List
    Harjatan Guide - WoW Tomb of Sargeras Boss Strategies and Loot List Sisters of the Moon Guide - WoW Tomb of Sargeras Boss Strategies and Loot List
    Mistress Sassz'ine Guide - WoW Tomb of Sargeras Boss Strategies and Loot List The Desolate Host Guide - WoW Tomb of Sargeras Boss Strategies and Loot List
    Maiden of Vigilance Guide - WoW Tomb of Sargeras Boss Strategies and Loot List Fallen Avatar Guide - WoW Tomb of Sargeras Boss Strategies and Loot List
    Kil'jaeden Guide - WoW Tomb of Sargeras Boss Strategies and Loot List

Unlock Schedule
    Normal and Heroic difficulties open this week. Raid Finder and Mythic open next week.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    • Tuesday, Jun. 20 – Normal and Heroic Difficulties Open
    • Tuesday, Jun. 27 – Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder Wing 1– Gates of Hell (Goroth, Demonic Inquisition, Harjartan) Open
    • Tuesday, Jul. 11 – Raid Finder Wing 2– Wailing Halls (Mistress Sass’zine, Sisters of the Moon, Desolate Host) Opens
    • Tuesday, Jul. 25 – Raid Finder Wing 3– Chamber of the Avatar (Maiden of Vigilance, Avatar of Sargeras) Opens
    • Tuesday, Aug. 8 – Raid Finder Wing 4—Deceiver’s Fall (Kil’Jaeden) Opens

Tier 20 Armor Sets
    Tier 20 armor sets drop from bosses in Tomb of Sargeras.

Legendary Item Upgrades
    With the Tomb of Sargeras release, you can upgrade your legendary items to item level 970 by completing another collection quest.

Tomb of Sargeras Lore
    The Tomb of Sargeras is open, and Kil'jaeden and his most powerful generals lie waiting within.

AskMrRobot Updates
    AskMrRobot has updated their simulator for Patch 7.2.5 and continues to update for hotfixes. Check out their Global Network post to learn more about how you will never have to calculate stat weights again!

Raidbots Updates
    Our friends over at Raidbots have updated their cloud based SimulationCraft tool for Patch 7.2.5.

Class Changes
    Patch 7.2.5 made changes to many classes. Icy-Veins has updated their class guides!

WoWDB Addon Data Collection
    Quickly populating the database with new additions is done with the help of many players. The more people that contribute data, the more accurate and quickly we can update the database.

To help out, just click here if you have the Twitch Desktop App already installed.

When you are playing the addon will gather data and save it. When you are done playing, Twitch will see the game close and upload the collected data from the addon.

Last edited by chaud; 2017-06-19 at 12:31 AM.

Of all things in ToS, the one I am most looking forward to in is the ending cinematic when we beat Kil'Jaeden...

Will Mythic+ dungeons and the weekly chest reward higher item level on Tuesday?

I believe this was already answered by a blue. This week is still the old system.

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    No, with the exception of legendaries, there is no ilvl difference to any of the item drops. Cap is still 925 until mythic opens. This is to prevent having to force folks to farm M+ nonstop to gain an edge in mythic tomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    only when mythic ToS is out then it will go up to a 15 u have to do for the week

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    Of all things in ToS, the one I am most looking forward to in is the ending cinematic when we beat Kil'Jaeden...
    Same here.

I couldn't care less about anything else in this patch, all I want is that sweet plot progression.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally haven't seen those armor sets before.

/yawn

Those are some sweet armour sets. Really new and shiny. Top notch creative value. I am without words at the sight of such marvel of innovation and appalled at the stream of insatiable fresh ideas Blizzard dishes out.

Deleted
    i still dont understand why legendaries dont automaticly upgrades to the new itemlevel. do we really need another thing to farm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsboll View Post
    i still dont understand why legendaries dont automaticly upgrades to the new itemlevel. do we really need another thing to farm?
    Blizzard is desperate to have as many time sinks as possible. Heaven forbit that players could realise how few unique content this expansion has at max level.

Stabilized Titan Essence:

Where do i can loot it?

* Daliy Chest?
    * Weekly Chest?
    * M+Chest?
    * EN, TOV, NH, TOS?
    * IF they drop in any of those raids, They share diff?
    * LFR, Normal, Hero, Mythic (?)
    * Legion Order Caches?
    * Reputation Caches?
    * World Bosses?

Dont know if im missing one..

The cinematic is pretty much the only thing i'm excited about. I hated Nighthold, and ToS looks way too similar.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Those are some sweet armour sets. Really new and shiny. Top notch creative value. I am without words at the sight of such marvel of innovation and appalled at the stream of insatiable fresh ideas Blizzard dishes out.
    Agreed, love the DH sets

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Let the sarcasm flow through you. =D
    In a world of deceit, open your eyes.

These comments are proof that it's impossible to please everyone.

Blizzard releases original tier sets: "OMG Blizz quit trying! BC sets are the best"
    Blizzard releases a remade BC set: "OMG Blizz is lazy! We want new, original designs!"

As someone who did the fights on the PTR. Raid looks solid. However I will probably just do Normal and then that's it for now since I have other games occupying my time at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shihao View Post
    These comments are proof that it's impossible to please everyone.

Blizzard releases original tier sets: "OMG Blizz quit trying! BC sets are the best"
    Blizzard releases a remade BC set: "OMG Blizz is lazy! We want new, original designs!"
    Personally I don't like them remaking sets. Naxx kind of made sense since it was mostly the same raid but I'd rather see a unique set each tier. To be honest most of my liked sets come from Cata/MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by nidosarg View Post
    Stabilized Titan Essence:

Where do i can loot it?
    I'd assume they drop from the same sources as the previous upgrades did:

- Bosses in the new raid
    - Emissary caches
    - PvP boxes
    - Weekly Mythic+ chest

Does anyone know what iL people will be roughly asking for for Norm and Hc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Velios View Post
    Prepare to be disappointed The presence of in-game defeat RP suggests that there won't be a cinematic.
    B..but..there will be a cinematic though? HAHAHA