Meatball missions bugged?

I did the first two missions. The first where you get the letter and the second where you get the tuft of dwarvish beard. I got the beard and turned the quest in at brawlers guild. On my mission table all I am seeing is the two missions I already did, the one for the letter and one for the beard. Does anyone have any info on this issue? Is it just something I have to wait for some time for the mission to show up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    I did the first two missions. The first where you get the letter and the second where you get the tuft of dwarvish beard. I got the beard and turned the quest in at brawlers guild. On my mission table all I am seeing is the two missions I already did, the one for the letter and one for the beard. Does anyone have any info on this issue? Is it just something I have to wait for some time for the mission to show up?
    Have you turned in the quest in Blawl'gar?

You can get the missions multiple times (atleast twice), if you don't hand in...

There are approx 5 quests, IIRC..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Running into a similar problem - the next part of the chain is just not showing up. I have waiting 2 days, and even tried winning a couple brawlers matches to try and reset it, but it's still not showing up.

This is a bug with the phone app. You will get a repeat mission if you complete the mission on the app instead of in game. This probably has something to do with the phone app not being able to auto-accept the quest, so the game thinks you still need the quest and it repopulates the same mission.

If you already encountered the bug, you'll have to repeat the mission table quest again to clear it out (or wait 3 days). Once you have the quest item turned in the next one should pop within an hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    This is a bug with the phone app. You will get a repeat mission if you complete the mission on the app instead of in game. This probably has something to do with the phone app not being able to auto-accept the quest, so the game thinks you still need the quest and it repopulates the same mission.

If you already encountered the bug, you'll have to repeat the mission table quest again to clear it out (or wait 3 days). Once you have the quest item turned in the next one should pop within an hour or so.
    Unfortunately I completed the mission at the mission table. I had the initial quest to win 5 games...and completed that. I almost immediately got the next follower mission, which I completed with the bonus, got the quest item, and turned it in. And now I'm stuck...no further order missions show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Necropotence View Post
    Unfortunately I completed the mission at the mission table. I had the initial quest to win 5 games...and completed that. I almost immediately got the next follower mission, which I completed with the bonus, got the quest item, and turned it in. And now I'm stuck...no further order missions show up.
    The bug I'm referring to is when you get repeat quests. Sorry can't help you with regards to not getting a mission at all !

Quote Originally Posted by Necropotence View Post
    I am stuck in the exact same spot for the past week. Did you figure this out?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogler View Post
    I am stuck in the exact same spot for the past week. Did you figure this out?
    I've recently done the Meatball chain on all my chars and I ran into some of the same problems as have been mentioned here and in other threads.

For this particular problem there are really only two solutions. Wait, which you've done for a week now, that clearly didn't help. Or WIN a single brawl and it should pop within an hour. I've read other places that you only need to FIGHT one time, but personal experience tells me you need to actually WIN. So if the next fight is too hard for you, just buy a challenge card for Oso, win that, wait a bit more and it should pop.