Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Black Temple Timewalking

Title, how the hell do i do it? is there's a special npc? do i first need 10/30 people and go to the original entrance? went there with a raid formed ( with the LFG tool ) and it didnt change my stats, so, how the hell do you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Title, how the hell do i do it? is there's a special npc? do i first need 10/30 people and go to the original entrance? went there with a raid formed ( with the LFG tool ) and it didnt change my stats, so, how the hell do you do it?
    Right now, you don't do it. You have to wait until Burning Crusade Timewalking is up. Right now it's Mists of Pandaria Timewalking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Right now, you don't do it. You have to wait until Burning Crusade Timewalking is up. Right now it's Mists of Pandaria Timewalking.
    oh, :V well, ok then, i made a terrible mistake resubbing then :/

The amount of time we have to wait for it is rage-inducing

You resubbed just to do Black Temple timewalking? That seems rather silly. Why not just watch a youtube video when it comes out?

Haven't been able to log in since the patch, when is the next TBC timewalking event supposed to take place?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Haven't been able to log in since the patch, when is the next TBC timewalking event supposed to take place?
    July 11th.

Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    You resubbed just to do Black Temple timewalking? That seems rather silly. Why not just watch a youtube video when it comes out?
    because a video isnt going to give me the warglaives transmog?

Quote Originally Posted by tech614 View Post
    july 11th.
    fffffffffff

First you need to realize BT is from Burning Crusade and not MoP.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could've just been running BT. No real reason to do the TW except nostalgia and garbage loot.

July is better anyway. Why run it now with people that might actually need that 900 loot from the raid, when you can run it with nothing but demon hunters later.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Could've just been running BT. No real reason to do the TW except nostalgia and garbage loot.
    TIL 900ilvl is garbage.

Deleted
    It was stated more than once that it would in fact be tied to TBC timewalking. If that was literally your only reason to resub, I am surprised that you missed that. :/

If you only resubbed to do Black Temple Timewalker then yes, you made a horrible horrible mistake.
    Don't bother coming back if you are so minimally invested in the game that you would only play it to do some lfr level timewalking raid.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    TIL 900ilvl is garbage.
    yeah it kind of is. even moreso by the time the raid even comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    Yeah, anyone without mythic nighthold on farm is garbage, right?

It's ilvl 900 and unlike TW dungeon gear doesn't put focus on one stat. So no it's not trash at all. For people who don't raid HC or Mythic this is a nice alternative to gearing.

Timewalking is not designed for the Mythic raider. It's designed for the casual playerbase who just want to chill out and have fun.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-13 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Yeah, anyone without mythic nighthold on farm is garbage, right?
    hello? the item level cap will have gone up by then. 900 item level by the time black temple timewalking is out will be terrible. even for people who dont mythic raid. 900 by then will be like 880 items now. even for someone that regularly only does normal mode that is worthless.

hello? the item level cap will have gone up by then. 900 item level by the time black temple timewalking is out will be terrible. even for people who dont mythic raid. 900 by then will be like 880 items now. even for someone that regularly only does normal mode that is worthless.
    Well Tomb Normal is 890.

If that 900 BT gear can Warforge then 910-915 is actually pretty decent. For someone like me who does Normal and LFR nowadays this is perfect.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-13 at 08:42 PM.