Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Bomber jackets are fashion again, atleast here, you can buy one on any major fashion site here so i dont think that's associated with neo nazis or far right or whatever anymore lol that was along time ago.
    They have been and are here in germany. I am sure fashion is different in other countries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Times change.
    Back to the past, for some. Without learning from the past.

Sad indeed.
    However, the title is not fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    They have been and are here in germany. I am sure fashion is different in other countries.

- - - Updated - - -

Back to the past, for some. Without learning from the past.
    Yeah fashion comes and goes, dont think it will last long but they look good on girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    All my youth and adolescent life where I've had to deal with different people. The anarchs, communists and "blitzers" have been by far the most violent people I've met. VERY unhinged :P
    So back to the communists, what do they have to do with this thread?

Deleted
    And some people bury them self in guilt of the past that you had nothing to do with.
    Or they just learned from the past. And you didnt?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah..where are the threads about how Syrians, Israelis, Palestinians, Iraqis etc etc just cannot catch a break? Honestly...guys, as terrible as those car attacks are - what would YOU actually do to prevent it? And try to be realistic about it ....you know..like not shutting your country off and turning it into North Korea 2.

In a free country, with all the security where you do not imprison your people - I am actually amazed how in this day and age so little happens.
    Or you can go to Eastern Europe and not experience any of that shit. Hmm Wonder why...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    That the extreme right has these nut jobs? Ye, that is no surprise.
    Are you under the impression Islamists aren't extreme right?

Deleted
    My grandfather didnt gas jews, he fought Nazis.
    I am happy you acknowledge that the holocaust happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    What did "right wingers" have to do with a random comment about a person driving his car into french policemen?
    >Random
    lol, the guy was a terrorist.

But my bad, confused him with that British terrorist.
    But that does not answer what communism had to with my post, its rather confusing.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2017-06-19 at 09:45 PM.

I mean, it always sucks when this happens, but the silver lining is that the French apparently get the most incompetent terrorists these days. First the guy who lunged at armed soldiers with a machete, now this idiot who rams a police van with a smaller car and doesn't cause anything more than property damage before getting the snot beaten out of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Are you under the impression Islamists aren't extreme right?
    Well.. now that I think about it, they technically are.

Deleted
    Is that supposed to have some meaning behind it? Why should it make you happy that "I" acknowledge the holocaust? Everyone that dont agree with you is a alt reich crusader?
    I never said that. I wonder how you get that idea?

10+ Year Old Account
    I said random comment.
    Oh, whatever.
    Still curious how it relates to communism.

Deleted
    Typical radical. Demonizing your opponent. Fine.
    I dont know what you talk about. I never accused you of anything.

Or they just learned from the past. And you didnt?
    Highly ironic statement given both the recent history of terror attacks inspired by radical Islam in Europe and how this is exactly how the followers of that ideology exterminated whole cultures and faiths that predated it. Its methods and motives have remained largely the same since its inception. The clue is in the name; peace to those that submit to its rule, the sword to those that resist.

Perhaps Le Pen isnt being ignorant of that history. Are you?
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2017-06-19 at 10:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    anti islam gibberish

Perhaps Le Pen isnt being ignorant of that history but you are.
    I am not ignorant, i just do not exagerate that much as right wingkins do.

Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-06-19 at 10:10 PM.

I am not ignorant, i just do not exagerate that much as right wingkins do.
    Please, this is the old false equivalencey shit that gets show everytime someone points out there is a problem. You dont compare terrorism to traffic accidents unless you want to showcase an example of how a person tends to argue after being lobotomized. Traffic accidents are a negative side effect of something that has immensely benefited us. Islamic terrorism is not.

Bonus: Your graphic attempts to mislead its audience about the dangers posed by an ideology by making it about the nationality of the perpetrator, thus exchanging the debate about an ideology that has managed to radicalize many people originally born native (that may or may not have taken a trip to a training camp abroad) for an approach with a predetermined conclusion i.e. that refugees and unchecked immigration pose no risk to the national security of european countries, which is demonstrably false.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2017-06-19 at 10:25 PM.

Deleted
    You dont compare terrorism to traffic accidents unless you want to showcase an example of how a person tends to argue after being lobotomized. Traffic accidents are a negative side effect of something that has immensely benefited us. Islamic terrorism is not.
    It also compares to other deaths as like from asteroids. Actually, there die way more people from asteroids than from terrorist attacks by refugees.

The problem is just you cannot abuse asteroids for your agenda.

There are also way more people killed by police men. Think about the idea to protest against police violence.

A small summary:

It is ..

6 times more likely to die from a shark attack (one of the rarest forms of death on Earth)
    29 times more likely to die from a regional asteroid strike
    260 times more likely to be struck and killed by lightning
    4,700 times more likely to die in an airplane or spaceship accident
    129,000 times more likely to die in a gun assault (in special in america)
    407,000 times more likely to die in a motor vehicle incident
    6.9 million times more likely to die from cancer or heart disease

Every of the deaths of every single person is a tragic incident, while we have both natural desaster as human killings as the source. The question i would like to ask is if america, in special, should not think a little bit more about gun assaults, as 30.000 people die a year based on gun usage in the USA.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-06-19 at 10:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please, this is the old false equivalencey shit that gets show everytime someone points out there is a problem. You dont compare terrorism to traffic accidents unless you want to showcase an example of how a person tends to argue after being lobotomized. Traffic accidents are a negative side effect of something that has immensely benefited us. Islamic terrorism is not.

Bonus: Your graphic attempts to mislead its audience about the dangers posed by an ideology by making it about the nationality of the perpetrator, thus exchanging the debate about an ideology that has managed to radicalize many people originally born native (that may or may not have taken a trip to a training camp abroad) for an approach with a predetermined conclusion i.e. that refugees and unchecked immigration pose no risk to the national security of european countries, which is demonstrably false.
    I don't see how it's a false equivalency. The numbers are what they are and we shouldn't overreact or strip ourselves of certain rights to deal with a problem that is over politicized. If we want to deal with the actual problem we need to address the radicalization of people through the internet and stop focusing on immigration policies.

The US specifically needs to make a distinction between Europe and it's own country which is an ocean away from the Middle East. The US has a greater say over who comes into their country and demonizing the Syria refugee program is dog whistle politics.
    Last edited by fengosa; 2017-06-19 at 10:33 PM.

It also compares to other deaths as like from asteroids. Actually, there die way more people from asteroids than from terrorist attacks by refugees.

The problem is just you cannot abuse asteroids for your agenda.

There are also way more people killed by police men. Think about the idea to protest against police violence.
    Yeah. It remains a shit and unfitting comparison and you continue being evasive.

Lets not even have the conversation that the vast majority of people arriving at our borders dont quality as refugees under the law, especially not in Germany.

There it is again. Two posts in and you accuse people of abusing stats to drive an agenda. Have you no sense of irony? Have you somewhere along the way lost your ability to apply your standarts to yourself before you throw accusations out there at others?
    You bring out a chart with largely meaningless numbers to the issue at hand, to push a narrative here and you complain about others insisting that data be used in the appropriate and valid context?
    That's as intellectually deprived as I've seen this week, but then again it is still monday.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2017-06-19 at 10:40 PM.