Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    BS. The system in place allowed southern europeans to integrate, polish to integrate, russians to integrate, jews to integrate, vietnamese to integrate. We all know, who exactly is effing unable to integrate.

not really. They are not integrated. Here only the slawic people ware able to really integrate, which lies in our shared past etc. Russians? nope. Jews? they ware native all along or are you talking about israelis? there are too few. vietnamese? lol.
    there aren't even enough language courses to facilitate all immigrants. and without language there wont be integration. thats a fact. (Especially when it's hard to learn the language without actual teachers, not like english)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Unless Europe is to become brown in the following decades, no even civilised muslims or civilised blacks shouldnt come here AT ALL.

Im wondering what white generations will think of the curreent one in the future.

The solution is for blacks and muslims to shape their own countries as they see fit. And us whites to not intervene at all in their countries, regardless if they need help or not.
    If they need help, that is a business opportunity for us whites.

For example if Venezuela people want our help to overthrow Maduro, great. A business opportunity, part of Venezuela teritory to be given to whites, colonised and built by whites, borders and all, new country, and in exchange we overthrow Maduro.
    If they dont want, thats absolutely no problem, they can deal with Maduro as they see fit. Business, contracts, economy nothing more.

In the very truth, far right movement is for true diversity, i want all sorts of races to thrive in their own lands, and have them throughout milenia, instead of become a bland brown color all of us on the planet.

Yo, very racist dude. My father is black, my mother is white. I speak four languages fluently, have two bachelor's degrees, a master's and a nice job. You would deny me the country that I live in simply because of the color of my skin and the fact that I often prefer to have sex with pretty blondes?

The whole Islam debacle aside, for that is an entirely different discussion than the one you opened. It's pretty hilarious that you say that "whites shouldn't intervene in their countries", considering that it's pretty much the ONLY thing that Europe's done the past three centuries. For their own benefit ofcourse. You're nothing but a blatant racist. You don't care about people's values, ideas and whether they hold democracy and liberty as the highest value. All you see is the color of someone's skin. Racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Asking them to leave isn't good enough. They have no interest in leaving whatsoever. If they won't integrate they need to be put on the next plane back to the Middle East and told to fuck off.

Its to late. In a 100 years it will be the muslims saying "if you don't like Europe leave, we run this bitch now"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Its to late. In a 100 years it will be the muslims saying "if you don't like Europe leave, we run this bitch now"
    No matter what they tell you to do. No matter what your closest neighbors want you to do. No matter what the world expects you to do.

Stay strong. Build a great wall. Do not let what happened to us happen to you. Remember us as the fools who let the wolf in. Defend the west, for we are no more.

- Europe

Deleted
    You know a thread is going somewhere, when the echos of Nazism purity and protection of culture and race is beginning to appear in slightly modified text

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Ah, yes. Because capitalistic imperialism has a history of improving the quality of life in the global south. Totally.
    I hear life is great down under.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    No matter what they tell you to do. No matter what your closest neighbors want you to do. No matter what the world expects you to do.

Stay strong. Build a great wall. Do not let what happened to us happen to you. Remember us as the fools who let the wolf in. Defend the west, for we are no more.

- Europe
    As-salāmu alaykum.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    You know a thread is going somewhere, when the echos of Nazism purity and protection of culture and race is beginning to appear in slightly modified text
    Shh.. don't call them out on it. One thing I've learned is that racists and nazi are not really fond of being called exactly for what they are and what they are spouting. You will be muffling their free speech and you should be tolerant of their intolerant opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    As-salāmu alaykum.
    Waʿalaykumu as-salām brother.

Give people a chance to adapt to it too.
    Not easy throwing out everything you know, and value things completely different just like that.
    Impatience, selfishness, blame, hatred and frustration is quick. It takes time to see the big picture and think beyond yourself.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by karumayu View Post
    Shh.. don't call them out on it. One thing I've learned is that racists and nazi are not really fond of being called exactly for what they are and what they are spouting. You will be muffling their free speech and you should be tolerant of their intolerant opinions.
    Well I tend to prefer honesty, and if that is what people want to stand behind I won't fight it, I don't have anything to lose by it.

I'm a Nazi apathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    Muslim migrants are welcome in Germany but “have to accept our way of life,” German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble said.

If they don’t like Europe’s culture, they have made “the wrong decision” in moving to the Continent, Schäuble said during a panel discussion in Berlin Wednesday evening, according to local media.

“There are better places in the world to live under Islamic law than Europe,” he added.

On the upcoming French presidential election, the finance minister said Germany needed “a pro-European France.”

“We need France to hold together Europe,” he said, adding that he hoped far-right candidate Marine Le Pen would not become president.

On Tuesday, the conservative politician said he would vote for independent candidate Emmanuel Macron if he were French, rather than the center-right’s François Fillon.

http://www.politico.eu/article/wolfg...-europe-leave/

I know the french election is over! Here's someone who is talking sense though! From germany of all places!!!
    The sad thing is, the ones who aren't willing to immigrant into society are the same ones that are violent and unreasonable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The sad thing is, the ones who aren't willing to immigrant into society are the same ones that are violent and unreasonable.
    What, all of them?

Deleted
    Absolutely correct. You can believe and speak at home whatever you want, but if you come to my country you either get along and accept our values and traditions or you get the boot. Glad Germany's finally realizing that too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Europe has beter climate, welfare, no wars and an ample supply of white women. It's a lot better for muslim immigrants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Did you really just try to argue that white Christians don't commit thousands of murders per year?
    Well they don't.
    Some people, who may or may not be white, male and or christian commits thousands of murders.
    that's not the same thing by a long shot.
    I'm not arguing that they commit those murders because of their religion
    Yes you did.
    People from EVERY faith are capable of murder, for virtually any conceivable reason.
    Yes, but it doesn't take much reading of the Quran, or listening to a (not all) Imam to hear the extolation of the virtue of killing the unbelivers.
    Last edited by mmocfd561176b9; 2017-06-20 at 11:58 AM.

It's hard to ask them to integrate when you roll out the red carpet for them and prosecute people for questioning their questionable religious practices and beliefs.

7+ Year Old Account
    So it should be.
    But a big thanks to the European Immigrant crisis we can thank Germany for..

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Well they don't.
    Some people, who may or may not be white, male and or christian commits thousands of murders.
    that's not the same thing by a long shot.

Yes you did.

Yes, but it doesn't take much reading of the Quran, or listening to a (not all) Imam to hear the extolation of the virtue of killing the unbelivers.
    You can get the exact same thing from reading the Bible.

- - - Updated - - -

People are not obligated to integrate into the culture you want them to when they move to a new country. They are obligated to obey the law. Other than that. what they do isn't really anyone else's concern.