Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    How can you mistake dog meat for chicken?

I am glad i don't have any interest in traveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    How can you mistake dog meat for chicken?
    Everything tastes like chicken.

Deleted
    Took a few dogs home in Bali myself. Good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would eat a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumpster Account View Post
    Everything tastes like chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    You can drink your own piss too but I think I'm above that. I'm not a caveman who beats dogs and puppies to death with metal poles and poisons them just to feed them to people who have no idea what they're eating.
    Well, I certainly do not support that method of dispatch, but I'd have no issue eating a dog that was killed humanely, if that was the culture.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    How are you supposed to do that with other countries? You either offer it or you force it upon them. They can deny you as much as they want. Many countries would consider the gesture as insulting. It's happened before. We've offered to help many countries and they've declined it.

I don't disagree that's what needs to happen. But you seem to be under the delusion that it's the only solution or even the right one. Who's to say what education system even gets implemented? Not all teaching methods or educational subjects are equally good.

Mostly because they're poor. You sound like you don't know shit about economics. You think they can import cows and set up ranches? lol!

HOW?!?! You can't just impose your shit onto others, and who's going to pay for that?

Projecting what? I'm opposed to forcing ourselves onto other countries. My entire stance in this fucking thread is that it's their culture and their country. It's you who wants them to change for you to feel better.
    If a country's culture is 'sacred' then are you against immigration in the US if they don't integrate?

You can't have it both ways. I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

(Also if you want to get a jump on my next point, I'm going to clarify again that I never said FORCE. Your mythical mass-refusal of assistance doesn't exist and is foppish on its head. I haven't heard of many international charities focused on education claiming they have too much money.)
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

I ate a sandwich made with some kind of horse meat. Going into it I thought eating it would be no problem but I couldn't finish it. Something I couldn't quite put my finger on made me want to gag. Don't think I could bring myself to eat a dog. I feel bad eating pork but bacon is just so damn tasty.

Even with me being able to say that eating dogs is only subjectively wrong and that's what they have available to eat so whever, obviously lying to customers and not following health and safety restrictions for safe meat is wrong even by their standards, and needs reprimanded, because people could get food poisoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Why is eating dogs wrong compared to any other animal? FYI its not.

*I eat meat.
    Last edited by Aquinan; 2017-06-21 at 02:25 AM. Reason: edit

I ate dog over in SE Asia. Was pretty gross tbh
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    They're pets for fuck sake!
    People own pigs and rabbits as pets, too.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.