Deleted
    Yep this is where the thread should end

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    You don't really need to class stack anymore
    Any guild who wants to kill KJ isn't running 3 Windwalkers and 4 Ele Shamans

Also we didn't even pull KJ the reset after we killed it
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    We aint even pulled him yet mate, cba
    further proof method is in a league of their own

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Invective is more than just a Wildstar guild; it's also a philosophy. When the content is on farm, we normally cut two hours from our raids to study and practice tai chi. Not only did this improve our results, because of its health benefits and giving us almost super human levels of focus, but it has transformed our lives and we no longer strive for artificial human needs like attention and prestige. The raiding atmosphere in World of Warcraft gave us negative energy and we decided that in order to preserve our longetivety on this earth, we needed to sacrifice our goals of proving that the bosses in WoW could be beaten by intelligence, and not by trying to brute force a boss down with hundreds of attempts. To quote our guild mantra:
    ‘In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.’"
    ha..ha..ha.. try harder next time

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    More like there is something called break.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    yeah method didn't pull it the week after either though

Mythic Kil'jaeden - Voted #1 boss most likely to never be killed again by raiders 2017

"Fuck this stupid fucking boss in its giant dumb fucking asshole repeatedly without lubricant for the rest of eternity until the end of time."
    -Every raider that's killed it

"This shit is so fucking awful even Bozzelprogress stopped giving a shit," quipped one exceptionally perturbed raider.

No mount, no groundbreaking loot, no point after the first kill. I don't even feel like progressing on it for the first kill. Avatar feels that way as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    No mount, no groundbreaking loot, no point after the first kill. I don't even feel like progressing on it for the first kill. Avatar feels that way as well.
    His loot was so underwhelming that they actually added additional relics to his loot table during the 7.2.5 ptr to make his loot table a bit more lucrative. They even added some trinkets, too, like specter of betrayal.

why is this thread still alive

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    why is this thread still alive
    because Argus raid isn't out yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    because Argus raid isn't out yet
    The Nighthold race thread got closed after only 5 guilds cleared because of excessive shitposting.

Surprised this thread is still open after over 20 kills. The shit posting here is a lot worse than Nighthold.
    Last edited by mmoce81e69ea37; 2017-08-24 at 03:22 AM.

Let's start predictions now on which page in this thread the next raid's end boss will die. I'm going with 537.