Poll: Will you buy/play the necromancer?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Nope, $15 is overpriced for it.

$10 at most and yes because its a extra $5 I won't be buying it. Many other things to spend $15 on.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I probably will if/when we get a new expansion.

Until then, I've had my fill of D3.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Necromancer has just been announced for next week at 15$, will you be playing, if not why?
    Wow, finally some info, they were tight-lipped about the release date for ages, and I see no preorder either.

Thanks for the info!

Btw in EU it's 15eu or 13 pounds.

https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/208...-27-20-06-2017

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    If they properly adjust the price... Sure.

If they pull that $15=£15 then no. If they adjust properly and it's £10/12 then probably, yeah.

... are you serious? You won't play the game because of 3 moneys?

buying it directly.
    think the price would most likely be 20 if people didnt post over and over that that would be way to much for it.
    Now you still get the zones for free and all that. Just the actual char and some other cosmetic shit for it.
    But hey, compare to the time spent on the game, 15 isnt that much.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Necromancer has just been announced for next week at 15$, will you be playing, if not why?

Not on the store yet, but the price/date are on the video above.
    Absolutely. 15 bucks is a reasonable price for the amount of work and content that it's giving. Voice work, art, animation, story and so on.
    But of course, all the entitled little snowflakes out there are already crying, having no grasp of development costs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Nope. I have no desire to return to D3, necromancer or not. If it was free i would probably try him for hour or two and get bored. But no way in hell im gonna pay 15$ just to do that.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    ... are you serious? You won't play the game because of 3 moneys?
    Because this is the internet days and people want to be stingy and sour about the most meaningless things.

Yes i will play the campaign, finish it and stop playing until season begins.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Nope. I have no desire to return to D3, necromancer or not. If it was free i would probably try him for hour or two and get bored. But no way in hell im gonna pay 15$ just to do that.
    Sooo...why are you in the D3 forum? You like just coming in here to mention how little you like the game?

Deleted
    No, this is their last resort to milk this game.
    They can make and release a new champ for HoTS almost monthly and that's for free but it took them 1 year (maby more?) to develop a new class for D3 and they're selling it for 15$. No thanks i'd rather buy a cheap game for 15$.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will definitely get it. Still play mostly every season. Though I doubt it will be as good as the D2 Necro, it will still give me enough hours of game play to justify the 15€ price tag.

Zero content, the necromancer is a typical nostalgia ripoff.
    Rate the state of the game with your wallet folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Not in the euro, we use the Great British Pound!

Which has also tanked...

But still, it's £12.99. So yeah, I'll probably pick it up. Might wait tilll the start of S11 though, just because I don't want to play one in normal, then start again for 11.
    you right, still I binge d3 in waves every other season or so. $15 aint a big deal to me, its an hour of work

I probably will because $15 is a lot less than I was expecting and I have a few tokens sitting in one of my bags, so I'll just put that towards it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    you right, still I binge d3 in waves every other season or so. $15 aint a big deal to me, its an hour of work
    Indeed, I've spent more than that in the last week just traveling to places XD.

Although I was craving a little D3action last night and logged on to do a Grift or two on my Thornsader and didn't even manage to complete one... Not sure I'm really in the D3 zone anymore.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Zero content, the necromancer is a typical nostalgia ripoff.
    Rate the state of the game with your wallet folks.
    It is not zero content. It's a new class you can experience the game with. I don't enjoy the price tag but let's be honest here and see things as they are.

poll needs a yes I will buy it, but yes its over priced option.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Since i love D3 and play it several hours a day, of course i will buy it. Not for the class but for the stash tabs, wings and other cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Absolutely. 15 bucks is a reasonable price for the amount of work and content that it's giving. Voice work, art, animation, story and so on.
    But is it though? If you consider the original game at $60, it had 5 classes, which would make it $12 per class. Not to mention all the other story cinematics, designing the world and everything else, you could probably argue a class is worth $7. Then you add in that the game engine and all of the online things are already in place, not to mention the game is always evolving, so the team and support is also already in place...

$15 isn't a lot of money, it's just the principle of it. Will I buy it? Most likely, but saying it's a reasonable amount of content, comparatively, is a little strong in my opinion.