Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Pets with annoying attack sounds?

Looking for suggestions on the best pets to annoy the melee dps in our raid. The melee have been whining about one of our hunter's small monkey pets. So I know monkeys are super annoying, but are there any others you would suggest to really infuriate someone with sounds on?

Much appreciated

bc spiders; Zarakh from Bloodmyst Isle for example. I use it in BGs to scare the enemies.

I'll try out the spider. Theres also a spider glyph to make your dire beasts spiders. Maybe that would be more annoying then normal dire beasts? worth a try..

Spiders
    Monkeys

any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by chrewm View Post
    I'll try out the spider. Theres also a spider glyph to make your dire beasts spiders. Maybe that would be more annoying then normal dire beasts? worth a try..

Spiders
    Monkeys

any other ideas?
    you don't understand, BC spider SCREAMS. Their screams are ear shattering!

Devilsaurs. Or any needlessly largeass pet. Preferably something that takes up almost as much screen real estate as the boss does. Those are always fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    you don't understand, BC spider SCREAMS. Their screams are ear shattering!
    Ahh the good old days of those spider models with the bugged out sound effects that could be heard ZONE WIDE whenever they triggered.

my vote goes to seagulls one of our hunters had one and the sound was driving me nuts

AND ALSO STOMPING PETS

OMG THE STOMP STOMP STOMP

I actually enjoy the sound. Immersion and shit.

Crocodiles prob have the worst sound of all, its like a constant growling that sounds like a cross between a lawnmower and an old engine revving. (You can grab a croc in the water just north of the entrance to the Nightfallen hub in Suramar)

My vote for 2nd best(worst) is birds of all kinds, cranes and seagulls are the most vocal.

Loque'nahak is incredibly loud for no apparent reason and roars constantly during combat.

Deleted
    Shale spiders chitter all the time.

Thok.

I remember one neltharion run where the healer wanted to kick the hunter for having Thok as a pet, kick didn't pass and the healer left himself. Guess that counts as annoyed by the pet.

Pretty sure its /petattack, I tried macroing it with everything once using a spirit owl, near-constant tweeting ensued.

I so wish we could use the Pandaren Monk companion as a Hunter pet! It's always drawing the ire of people!

Take Thok from SoO, or if you get lucky the new Spirit Beast Raptor in Org. The sounds aren't that annoying, but the models are huge and get even bigger with Bestial Wrath. It was pretty funny the 1st day I took that raptor in.
    Sounds? I'd have to go with the BC spiders like another person wrote, the scream is very annoying.

The onmy one i get complaints about is my 'Mazzranache' (the rare tallstrider from Mulgore).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZz0r View Post
    my vote goes to seagulls one of our hunters had one and the sound was driving me nuts
    This, will ensure a fuckall rage.

Honestly, the only one that drives me nuts are corehounds!

Wow! so many good ideas.

I just wanted to update everyone, I ventured all the way to the Draenei starting area (died trying to fly there LOL) to tame that BC spider Hyde recommended. "Zarakh" went back to the hunter class hall and started blasting a dummy and heard no screaming sounds so maybe they nerfed it?

I'm a big fan of seagull pets, and have used them in the past. Great suggestion though, i'll use them again. Devilsaurs and crockolisks are also good ideas. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by chrewm; 2017-06-21 at 05:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Loque'nahak is incredibly loud for no apparent reason and roars constantly during combat.
    And it is awesome. Best growl in the game!

Try the Feathermane from Night Hold ... Lalathin ... it doesn't stop making its sound, even when you just standing still. I then turned Haiti into one and it does the sound as well. So now i have 2 of them making annoying noises even when standing still and not doing anything. And its not like they make it at the same exact time...nope...they take turns....yup....every 5-8 seconds....none stop.