Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only pet I have ever been yelled at over was a Crane. The squawks drove a bunch of people nuts and they asked me to change pets.
    For ultimate rage though, a bird, more so a Seagull or Crow. They will squawk constantly.

I've had good luck with Chromaggus from BWL. Back in Cata his screams had a wide range too and some guy was freaking out in general chat once because the guy could never see me but he was close enough to hear the sounds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonton79 View Post
    Try the Feathermane from Night Hold ... Lalathin ... it doesn't stop making its sound, even when you just standing still. I then turned Haiti into one and it does the sound as well. So now i have 2 of them making annoying noises even when standing still and not doing anything. And its not like they make it at the same exact time...nope...they take turns....yup....every 5-8 seconds....none stop.
    This is good and you could also try http://www.wowhead.com/npc=51052/gib-the-banana-hoarder also very loud and annoying sound.

Quote Originally Posted by PinDrop View Post
    Pretty sure its /petattack, I tried macroing it with everything once using a spirit owl, near-constant tweeting ensued.
    Holy shit I did this with two cranes and my entire party just stopped the dungeon because everybody was dying of laughter. It's so obnoxious I don't even know how blizzard keeps it in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickensoup23 View Post
    Holy shit I did this with two cranes and my entire party just stopped the dungeon because everybody was dying of laughter. It's so obnoxious I don't even know how blizzard keeps it in the game.
    operation annoy the melee is in full effect

macro'd /petattack into all my abilities

using crane + crane hati

glyphed 'dire stable'

deleted 90% of my saved pets from stable, went to panda-land and tamed 25 cranes.

playing 'stomp/owtp' aka 'beast cannon' build which shoots dire beasts(cranes) out every 2-5 seconds
    Last edited by chrewm; 2017-06-25 at 07:17 PM.

goats - all i gotta say... goats
    And shepherds we shall be...

Quote Originally Posted by chrewm View Post
    operation annoy the melee is in full effect

macro'd /petattack into all my abilities

using crane + crane hati

glyphed 'dire stable'

deleted 90% of my saved pets from stable, went to panda-land and tamed 25 cranes.

playing 'stomp/owtp' aka 'beast cannon' build which shoots dire beasts(cranes) out every 2-5 seconds
    I'm using a crane for a very long time because of the battle res, and in my guild it has become somewhat of the guild mascote because he has saved the day on a few occasions.
    I've turned Hati into a crane as well a short while ago, and in raids I usually have a crane pet out and my mount is also a crane.
    People love it. (I actually joked about Blizzard should make a crane costume so they can all be in my flock of birds, and a lot of them said they would totaly do that on most pulls )

So i am now seriously considering the Beast canon build with only cranes in my stable... :P
    Last edited by Ishan; 2017-06-29 at 06:38 AM.