Thread: So, Sargeras...

Deleted

So, Sargeras...

Greetings,

call me stupid, but just where is Sargeras? I've been operating on the knowledge that his spirit has been somewhere in the twisting nether for ages. That's probably really out dated lore, but I honestly don't know. I keep reading things that make it seem like Sargeras has a body again. Is he actually in Antorus the Burning Throne? Is something still to happen later in 7.3 that we're unaware of that allows Illidan to physically imprison Sargeras?

Is Blizzard doing a terrible job explaining this or am I not paying close enough attention?
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2017-08-30 at 09:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    You're not being stupid - Sargeras' whereabouts are being purposefully obscured for whatever reason. He speaks to Kil'jaeden through a projection of Fel flames in the 7.2 intro cutscene and does the same when communing with Aggramar within Antorus in regard to the process of breaking the remaining spirits of the Pantheon. I'm assuming this is all shaping up for a big reveal later on in 7.3 or within the Antorus raid itself.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Running his hand through Argus' hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Greetings,

call me stupid, but just where is Sargeras? I've been operating on the knowledge that his spirit has been somewhere in the twisting nether for ages. That's probably really out dated lore, but I honestly don't know. I keep reading things that make it seem like Sargeras has a body again. Is he actually in Antorus the Burning Throne? Is something still to happen later in 7.3 that we're unaware of that allows Illidan to physically imprison Sargeras?

Is Blizzard doing a terrible job explaining this or am I not paying close enough attention?
    Illidan doesnt seal sargeras

The entire titan pantheon does

7+ Year Old Account
    I think of it like this, he left argus to start pushing through space to get to Azeroth, but will come back to argus, and will be able to come back much faster, not right away though, as stuff says in the next raid datamining.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Illidan doesnt seal sargeras

The entire titan pantheon does
    And illidan. they seal him, but Illidan decides to be his jailor.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Sargeras the Fallen Titan. They have to hype up the biggest Warcraft Villain ever.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    In fact, is Azeroth's hair. Look again

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I think of it like this, he left argus to start pushing through space to get to Azeroth, but will come back to argus, and will be able to come back much faster, not right away though, as stuff says in the next raid datamining.

- - - Updated - - -

And illidan. they seal him, but Illidan decides to be his jailor.
    Their jailor. all the the Pantheon seals themselves too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Nope. That's Azeroth, my friend. Blizzard did Wallpaper Tweets on this, and one of them was Sargeras trying to destroy Azeroth. It's clearer in that Image, than it is this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's Sargeras the Fallen Titan. They have to hype up the biggest Warcraft Villain ever.
    "Biggest"

I see what you did there.

But, seriously, no shit. They have to hype this fucker up, so we can understand just how much of a threat Sargeras is, ALONE!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    You're not being stupid - Sargeras' whereabouts are being purposefully obscured for whatever reason. He speaks to Kil'jaeden through a projection of Fel flames in the 7.2 intro cutscene and does the same when communing with Aggramar within Antorus in regard to the process of breaking the remaining spirits of the Pantheon. I'm assuming this is all shaping up for a big reveal later on in 7.3 or within the Antorus raid itself.
    Sargeras: Swiggity, Swooty, I'm comin for dat Azerothian bootah.

Everyone: STOP IT, SARGERAS! You fucking Pedo.

Pantheon Cosmic Protection Police Department (AKA, PCPPD): You're going to Jail, Destroyer.

Sargeras: D:

Illidan: Called 911 on you.

Sargeras:

N'zoth:

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Greetings,

ofcource sargeras got a body different than the created avatar
    even a titan forged like Freya created a different avatar than her self in
    northrend http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_of_Freya
    second thing even if he destroyed or killed he can be resurrected as the eredar lords
    but where he is no one knows maybe different planet as he was communicate with his underlings from KJ to aggramar I think he is on the way to come to Argus
    because Argus now got a huge portal to azeroth that can even fit Sargeras
    Last edited by Farrarie; 2017-08-31 at 01:56 AM.