Deleted

That moment you realise a game you love is a milkcow is when

the company doesnt even bother to give the expansion a name other than the new class thats released?

Deleted
    It's a 5 year old game that is B2P, you should just be happy that it's getting updated still.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Paid DLC isn't the same as an expansion.

its not an expansion, just a character pack.

How is the Necromancer pack even being near considered an expansion? We do not get any new story like in Reaper of Souls. There are 2 new zones, which are released in the patch, like a few patches ago, it's basicly just more customization and a new class.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    It's a 5 year old game that is B2P, you should just be happy that it's getting updated still.
    Diablo 3 is 5 years old ???? Daaaaaamn I feel old now

Deleted
    Regarding D3, there's a lot of legitimate criticism, I think - especially the original release version. But a cash cow? 15€/$ after a few years of free content is fair, imo. The better question is - why not a full expansion? What happened?

I have played D3 for the past 2 years and haven't spent a dime. Not sure what you are talking about. 15 bucks for an awesome new character is not unrealistic.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrewtheimmortal View Post
    the company doesnt even bother to give the expansion a name other than the new class thats released?
    It's not an expansion, it's DLC.
    When they've been releasing big, free content updates since release and this is the only time they've charged for new content in 3 years? Yeah, milking for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgrim View Post
    Regarding D3, there's a lot of legitimate criticism, I think - especially the original release version. But a cash cow? 15€/$ after a few years of free content is fair, imo. The better question is - why not a full expansion? What happened?
    Devs shuffled around to other projects.

There are a lot of absurd criticisms of Blizzard posted on these forums, but this may be the worst one yet. Reaper of Souls was an expansion. This is a single character. Your complaint is not with the character or the price, but the fact that they didn't come up with some wacky name for a character release? Get lost.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgrim View Post
    If anything they're probaly doing a Diablo 4 on a small scale right now. The engine behind Diablo 3 has a lot of problems behind it, especially with stuff like Area effect damage and intense aoe builds

Ok, no need for this thread. Closing.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.