Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Even tho CoF isnt "bis" compared to Spectre and cradle/vial, it just feels so much better to play with CoF, i wish Blizzard would stop adding broken trinkets in the first raid tier, hoping for em to just accept their fuck up and bake in CoF into a talent or something for unholy and other specs that rely on it.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Even tho CoF isnt "bis" compared to Spectre and cradle/vial, it just feels so much better to play with CoF, i wish Blizzard would stop adding broken trinkets in the first raid tier, hoping for em to just accept their fuck up and bake in CoF into a talent or something for unholy and other specs that rely on it.
    Yeah it might not sim high, but it sure does feel better to play with.

Deleted
    CoF value is completely dependent on fight duration, you should check logs for AVG kill time if it's a progress boss or check your guilds previous kill times and minus 5-10 sec or so. E.g. you expect the fight to last 2 minutes CoF would allow a 2nd full duration Valkyr so it's super valuable. Or you expect the fight to last 2.30 it's just a strength stat stick aka worthless.

Atm im' struggling a lot guys..i have a 915 cradle/engine and a 905 cof..in almost every fight cof feels so good....i don't know which setup i have to run soz

7+ Year Old Account
    I recall vial in WoD until it was nerfd late in HFC...
    If say if you are lucky and have a 905 or better CoF roll with it. As Maxweii and others said before, it's a nice chunk of str. 890 or less id take a normal ToS trink like cradle and engine etc.
    CoF will get the nerf bat sooner or later

Deleted
    Don't tell anyone but my 855 well oiled engine seems better than my tos trinkets.

actually ignore this post, im talking bollox.
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2017-07-20 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I'm a DH main currently levelling an UH DK. All of my classes flaws are addressed solely in trinkets/legendaries and set bonuses.
    big mistake, you should have rolled rogue as your alt

Quote Originally Posted by SenpaiDean View Post
    big mistake, you should have rolled rogue as your alt
    Unholy is in a great spot right now, Rogue's have more utility and are tuned a little higher right now but that's about it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Unholy is in a great spot right now, Rogue's have more utility and are tuned a little higher right now but that's about it
    Granted I have leg shoulders and chest and cof unholy is plenty decent right now.

Enjoy it while it lasts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I am aware. I am levelling the rogue now.

My unholy DKs first two legendaries were garbage.. I'm up to 6 on my Demon Hunter. All mediocre. Still don't have the one that fixes the spec.
    Which unholy ones did you get?

Tbh the unholy legendaries aren't gamebreaking now. I'm constantly seeing myself changing legendaries a lot depending on the situation. For example, bracers are the worst legendary with my current gear. Not to say they're not BiS. Depending on what 4pieces you get and the talents you pick, it's perfecly possible for the others legendaries to sim higher than bracers (which doesn't surprise me either since bracers aren't what they used to be).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Tbh the unholy legendaries aren't gamebreaking now. I'm constantly seeing myself changing legendaries a lot depending on the situation. For example, bracers are the worst legendary with my current gear. Not to say they're not BiS. Depending on what 4pieces you get and the talents you pick, it's perfecly possible for the others legendaries to sim higher than bracers (which doesn't surprise me either since bracers aren't what they used to be).
    Surely the shoulders and chest are way out ahead?

For non single target I'd really like to swap in bracers for chest but the chest hits way too much for me to risk it.

Might swap some around more for progress on later mythic bosses, maybe...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    According to Warcraftlogs Chest is first by a wide margin, then shoulders. Bracers are actually after the class ring.
    Is that on most fights? Chest is better than bracers or class ring for aoe/cleave? I guess if I had to aoe seriously I could swap in leg hat and go defile...

I've had a 7.95m crit (chest) with no dodgy damage buffs so I can believe that...i just haven't looked at that many do logs yet.
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2017-07-25 at 05:14 PM.

Deleted
    If you didn't have ring what would you use on mistress?

I'm only 1/9 btw

Warriors are on the same train currently. CoF is too powerful with the reduction to BC timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    It's the same situation with frost dks as well. We need CoF because it causes our 3 minute CD to perfectly line up with out 2 min CD that gets a huge benefit from it.
    Which is changing in 7.3 because you won't be able to take HRW with BoS anymore. So Frost doesn't have that problem at least.

Quote Originally Posted by bungie View Post
    Which is changing in 7.3 because you won't be able to take HRW with BoS anymore. So Frost doesn't have that problem at least.
    That probably won't matter. You still want Empowered Rune Weapon to line up with Breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    That probably won't matter. You still want Empowered Rune Weapon to line up with Breath.
    The impact difference between the two skills is huge. It's going to significantly devalue using CoF unless some how you happen to get a retardedly high rolled one. Which the farther and farther we get away from NH is becoming statistically closer to impossible or at least not worth the time.