Curiosity about holy paladins having more hp than others

Hi, I have this curiosity because I noticed a friend of mine as holy had 4,2 mil hp or something like that in 905 item level, while for example a ret paladin in 908 has barely 3,9.

The anomaly is about that specific class + spec combo (holy paladin) because if you take my dk in 902 as frost, he also has 3,7 mil, while a holy paladin in only 895 has 4 mil!

Holy paladins must have a passive, or something, that increases their hp significantly compared to every other dps\healer class except fury warriors (fury has a 15% increase in hp), I don't know if it's a trait or if it's a passive non-trait ability, anyone has any idea what's the ability or trait that makes this difference?

Generally I'd expect a 905 to have around 3,85 mil hp, they have over 4,2 mil, so it's suspiciously close to 10% more than classes typically have, so I wonder if someone who is more expert (never played holy) knows about any passive that would do that.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't main holy but have 1 as an alt, basically due to them having some abilities that cost them a % of their HP. Such as, Hand of Sacrifice, the aura sacrifice, the instant heal (forgot name) so I guess its similar to fury warriors who have high HP but take more damage during enrage. "Class fantasy" or something.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    As Hypasonic already stated, Holy Paladins have abilities which damage them or reroute damage to them from other players. As a result, they are granted 15% additional HP by the Righteousness passive starting at level 63.

Quote Originally Posted by Ision View Post
    Actually the reason they added extra hp was because holy paladins originaly had shields which made them sturdier. But contrary to shaman, their 1H + shield got replaced by a 2H, so they got this buff to compensate.
    Their holy artifact adds 30% armor to replace the shield.

Because of it having the following skills:
    -Passive Aura (Close Range)
    -Aura of Sacrifice (Talented)
    -Light of the Matyr (Self damage for heals)

Ah, ok, thanks for the answers, thought it was something like it (righteousness), didn't know that it was because of abilities that sacrifice their hp to heal; fury warriors, even though the spell says 15%, have even more hp comparatively (my warrior has 5 mil while dk with 2 more item level has 3,7) but indeed they take a lot more damage when enraged, and the better gear, the more enrage uptime ofc.