912 AFF Lock looking for raiding guild

no longer looking
    Last edited by Adahilia; 2017-07-04 at 10:21 PM. Reason: found a guild

i am an officer of FEARED on magtheridon. we are 9/9 normal and 1/9 heroic after first week. we raid on tuesday and thursdays from 9:-11:30pm EST and alt run is on friday night at same time. we are a semi casual raiding guild that likes to have fun while we clear things. please pst me at btag Haberle#1802

<Damage Networks> is a casual progression guild on A-Stormrage aiming for cutting edge progression while only raiding 6 hours a week. We are looking for a ranged DPS.

About Us
    Damage Networks as a guild has been around since Vanilla, but we have members that have started playing WoW at varying points in the game's long history. We are a diverse group of people who are unable to raid hardcore hours, but still want to do mythic progression. While raiding is our main focus, many people that join become friends with each other and do other content as well as play other games together. We are serious about progression, but we are not serious about ourselves, we make a lot of bad jokes during raid and keep things lighthearted. We also gamble a lot of gold so if you're into that, this is definitely the place for you!

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday 6:00PM - 9:00PM PST (9:00PM - 12:00AM Server Time)
    Wednesday 6:00PM - 9:00PM PST (9:00PM - 12:00AM Server Time)

Current Needs
    Range DPS: All Specs.

These positions are for main raid spots.

We are always open to great players regardless of our current raid needs. All recruits will be given a chance to prove themselves in our raid. If you are able to perform, you will be given a spot in the main raid over the current raiders regardless of role/spec.

Expectations
    We expect all of our raiders to show up to raid prepared with consumables and knowledge of the encounter. We use discord for communication, and we expect every raider to have a microphone so they can communicate during raid. Because we only raid 6 hours a week, we expect every raid member to be on time for every raid.

Progression
    Current:
    8/9H Tomb of Sargeras

Past:
    10/10M Nighthold
    3/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare
    13/13M Hellfire Citadel (Before pre-patch)
    7/10M Blackrock Foundry

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact l10f#1423 or apply at http://damagenetworks.enjin.com/recruitment
    Last edited by l10f; 2017-06-26 at 08:23 PM.

I sent you a btag request if you haven't found a guild yet and want to talk! I'm Lyndseyc555#1259

Debauchery Tea Party is as Alliance Proudmoore heroic raiding guild that was formed after the launch of legion by 5 raiders who grew tired of their cesspool Guild (PG™). We center ourselves around a mature adventuring atmosphere with our primary focus on raid progression and player development.

Raid Nights:Tues/Fri 6:00p– 8:00p server.
    Type: Semi-Hardcore
    GM: Zugare
    Officers: Fitch, Mavis, Raklen and Barbariccat
    Progression: 7/7 [H] Emerald Nightmare/ 3/3 [H] Trial of Valor, 10/10 Heroic Nighthold

Class/role needed: Ranged, Melee DPS and Healers.

*No Hunters*

Raider Requirements:
    Class proficiency and instance knowledge/research
    Voice Coms: Discord, Mic/headset
    Add-ons: DBM or BigWigs

(website under development).

Raider position/titles are earned not given.

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (8/9H TOS 8/10M NH) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST is looking for more dps! Ranged Preferred. Tank/Heal O/S a plus! Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

You can add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more

It was nice chatting with you and congrats on having found a guild ^^
    Last edited by Feyranna; 2017-07-04 at 02:56 PM.

Hi Zavros! I would talk to you about joining our guild and a spot in our raid!

About Us
    Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/Central) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content.

We're looking for like-minded players that take their role in raids seriously enough to be able to accomplish cutting edge every tier. We are currently looking for committed, high attendance raiders that want to progress through current raid content and beyond including future expansions. We will be working on completing Heroic & Mythic for the encounters, as well as, progress in Mythic + outside of our raid schedule. If this interests you please contact us.

Progression Schedule
    Days (3): Tues & Wed 7:00pm - 10:00pm CT; Mon 8:00pm - 10:00pm CT (Server Times)

We do not plan to alter our raid times but circumstances could come up that require us to do so. Despite any changes that may occur to the raid schedule we tend to preserve weekends as they are sacred to many of us.

10/10H, 1/10M NH - 5/9H ToS (filling our ranks to progress into Mythic ToS)

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
    - Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
    - Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
    - Reliable attendance and promptness.
    - Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
    - Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
    - Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
    - Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
    - Have a stable Internet connection.
    - Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you.