Poll: Is it wrong to be a FOTM reroller?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Who cares? They paid for the game, so they can play how they want. Personally playing anything but my main this expansion just makes me feel like "what's the point". I can't imagine trying to maintain alts, but to each their own.

For me it's simple: I just have much, much more respect for good PvPers not playing FOTM classes.

It does suck when your chosen class (its a MMORPG for goodness sake, becoming attached to a character should happen) suddenly becomes FOTM

7+ Year Old Account
    That's why I like not to look at forums, play what I like, learn it, and get better at it. Looking at forums and all the negativity about a class really ruins the whole gaming experience for me and just makes me not want to play at this point in my gaming career. But that's just me, if people want to level up new mains just because they're good/strong for a couple weeks, so be it. That's there time not mine. When the class gets hit by the nerf bat, like they will we all know that by now or we should. They'll be crying about it on the forums and throwing hate at the developers

I find it best to be an ALT-whore, if something changes to classes that makes you like it you already have one prepared and can experience it

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    Who cares? They paid for the game, so they can play how they want. Personally playing anything but my main this expansion just makes me feel like "what's the point". I can't imagine trying to maintain alts, but to each their own.
    I see the exact opposite. I respect players like Snutz who can play umpteen classes to R1 which then translates into WoW Esports

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    rerolling fotm is not wrong.

what is wrong is that blizzard doesn't nerf them and some specs become very overrepresented.
    Excuse me, the entire Legion expansion would like a word with you.

- - - Updated - - -

On topic, rerolling FOTM isn't wrong. There are people who get flak for rolling FOTM just because it's good, but that's personal choice.

What's "wrong" is the players who purposefully gimp themselves by playing a weak class and then complain because they're losing as that weak class.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Deleted
    I don't mind FOTM rerollers. Except when they come into forums and start blindly defending their FOTM class just to avoid a nerf (which is hilarious because Blizzard barely reads forums).

Every patch there is always clear unbalance between classes/specs and everytime the FOTM rerollers or those lucky enough to have the right class at the right time will tell you "nah its balanced you just suck" argument and see this proven wrong when Blizzard nerfs it 2 months later.

It just makes class discussions look like a joke. Have you seen class forums on MMO champ or official forums? Its always a minority of people with objective opinion on the class and the majority are just pretending they have the worst class, its never good enough, or not broken enough..