10+ Year Old Account

Sentinax farm questions?

Okay i started doing on alts quests for thier class mounts, but problem i got mostly, is quest with Sentinax.

Any ideas when is good time in EU to farm this Sentinax badges? Or what realms mostly do it?

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I would like to know this too... On my paladin I was done in 30 min when I first did it, but now the badges won't seem to drop on all of my alts...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Yeah I would like to know this too... On my paladin I was done in 30 min when I first did it, but now the badges won't seem to drop on all of my alts...
    You need to first go under sentinax after you get the quest, kill some mobs there untill you get a beacon that gives you a quest to turn it in at the legionfall base. After you turn it in, you can proceed farming them marks. I suggest you just roam around killing rares untill you have enough beacons for it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Okay i started doing on alts quests for thier class mounts, but problem i got mostly, is quest with Sentinax.

Any ideas when is good time in EU to farm this Sentinax badges? Or what realms mostly do it?

open the premade group finder and type "senti" and you'll find 100 groups doing it and you'll be done in 2 minutes with either mark of the sentinax or the kill 100 demon quest.
    Last edited by Morgaith; 2017-06-24 at 08:36 AM.

Yes group finder is the only way to do this efficiently. I'm not sure you could even drop enough beacons solo to keep farming the marks, assuming no one else is using beacons on your server atm. In a group of 5 it shouldn't take more than 10 mins though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    You need to first go under sentinax after you get the quest, kill some mobs there untill you get a beacon that gives you a quest to turn it in at the legionfall base. After you turn it in, you can proceed farming them marks. I suggest you just roam around killing rares untill you have enough beacons for it, though.
    That's what I do.. only the droprate is 0,00004% now it seems...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    That's what I do.. only the droprate is 0,00004% now it seems...
    the lieutenants(from the rare epic summon stones) drop something like 45 marks at once aslo when i did it imps would never drop marks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay.. I managed to do it on 4 alts now.. I just joined a random farming group and the loot came flying in. Maybe it's because we were with more than one, maybe because they didn't drop on my realm.. maybe because blizzard wants you to group... I don't know.

Long story short, join a random group and you'll be done with the quest in 30min