Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    I mean, I'm not the expert on PvP balance, but basically for 90% of WoW's existence PvP has been dominated by Arms warriors and MM/BM hunters so this is not really anything new.
    Lol no. You shouldn't open your mouth if you're that clueless tbh.

Mage/Rogue (and Rdruid) and Lock/RShaman maybe, but definitely not Arms and Hunters lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RelaZ View Post
    Lol no. You shouldn't open your mouth if you're that clueless tbh.

Mage/Rogue (and Rdruid) and Lock/RShaman maybe, but definitely not Arms and Hunters lol.
    Sorry, you're the only clueless one here pal. If you don't think Arms warriors have been frequently overrepresented in PvP, I'm not sure what to tell you. Arms is pretty often FOTM.
    Last edited by Deathquoi; 2017-06-27 at 01:29 AM.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    Last season of MoP.
    Not balanced but 100% fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Agreed, that was a fun season.

Same as for the last season of WoD btw.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    It was pretty balanced. You could play any class at a high level. Melee cleaves where viable, caster cleaves and pretty much everything in between.

Sorry, you're the only clueless one here pal. If you don't think Arms warriors have been frequently overrepresented in PvP, I'm not sure what to tell you. Arms is pretty often FOTM.
    S9, S12 and a bit of WoD and Legion - that's it.

Rogue/Mage/X and X/Lock/Shaman has been t1 since s1.

Get your facts straight.

Get your facts straight.
    Lolno. Clearly you don't remember when Arms Wars with Deep Thunder were stomping everyone. Or when Brostorm was added. You don't seem to be trying too hard.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Just wanted to give a shout-out to Holinka (even though hes gone) and team for the changes this patch, I can't find the words to describe how I fell each time I step into PvP .. So many Arms and MM's running around with the cherry on top of subs .. The game is just .. how do I say it .. indescribable ..

So, this thread is for all of you who want to share how this patch made them feel about this great game we all love ..
    It's posts like these that makes me believe the worst part of wow pvp is the community. It's all bitching and no substance. U don't say what about wow pvp u dislike. Ppl have always complained about wow pvp since the earliest days. Which is probably a part of y it's messed up now, blizzard constantly trying to please a base that will nvr be pleased.

We don't want pve items in pvp, is a big complaint back from wotlk. U had to pve back then to have top tier gear. A lot of ppl hated mana drain and viper sting. I did too, but now I think it added another dynamic to the game. U can go on and on about what ever expansion/patch of wow.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Arena is 90% Warriors atm. It's horendous >.>
    That's hardly new. Not a problem that has ocurred only in legion.

Nope, it's pretty much always been warriors and hunters. Mages and rogues have always been good but warriors and hunters have been OP to the point of infuriating far more often.
    How many arena tournament teams have had warriors/hunters in them? Genuinely asking. To my recollection every team is loaded with wizards.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    How many arena tournament teams have had warriors/hunters in them? Genuinely asking. To my recollection every team is loaded with wizards.
    He's stupid and thinks Warriors somehow are the topdogs of PvP (historically). They're pretty trash in that regard, obviously not the most trash - but not the top dogs that he (and apparently others) make them out to be.

Out of DPS classes Mages / Warlocks are a much much bigger FOTM thing historically (FOTM = t1).

Oh and no, Brostorm & Deep Thunder didn't make Warriors "OP FOTM". Sure, they were good during TBC (WLD), but guess what - WLD contained a Warlock too. And for the love of god Warriors were crap in WotLK no matter how you try to spin "brostorm". WotLK was the era of castercleaves - as made evident by AT. But yeah sure, a Warrior with Shadowmourne was fine, but overall Warriors have, for sure, not been more t1/fotm than Warlock/Mage.

PS: Warriors have what, 2 Blizzcon wins, both in TBC, compared to Warlocks' ~5 and Mages' ~4?

Get your facts straight.
    rshamans where pretty garbage for most of TBC, they later found a place in rls and shadowplay due to lust. wld and rmp was dominate comps by a grand canyon.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    rshamans where pretty garbage for most of TBC, they later found a place in rls and shadowplay due to lust. wld and rmp was dominate comps by a grand canyon.
    True true, I should've specified Warlock. Lock/Shaman came later. Was mostly a DPS FOTM comparison post.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    He's stupid and thinks Warriors somehow are the topdogs of PvP (historically). They're pretty trash in that regard, obviously not the most trash - but not the top dogs that he (and apparently others) make them out to be.

Out of DPS classes Mages / Warlocks are a much much bigger FOTM thing historically (FOTM = t1).

Oh and no, Brostorm & Deep Thunder didn't make Warriors "OP FOTM". Sure, they were good during TBC (WLD), but guess what - WLD contained a Warlock too. And for the love of god Warriors were crap in WotLK no matter how you try to spin "brostorm". WotLK was the era of castercleaves - as made evident by AT. But yeah sure, a Warrior with Shadowmourne was fine, but overall Warriors have, for sure, not been more t1/fotm than Warlock/Mage.

PS: Warriors have what, 2 Blizzcon wins, both in TBC, compared to Warlocks' ~5 and Mages' ~4?
    Lmao you guys are fucking adorable. Sure, warriors were never FOTM OP, are you brain dead? I never said mages and warlocks were bad, but if you can point to one person who has ever fucking raged at a mage for being OP in PvP I'll be shocked. Being good =/= being brokenly overpowered.
    Last edited by Deathquoi; 2017-07-04 at 10:38 PM.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Lmao you guys are fucking adorable. Sure, warriors were never FOTM OP, are you brain dead? I never said mages and warlocks were bad, but if you can point to one person who has ever fucking raged at a mage for being OP in PvP I'll be shocked. Being good =/= being brokenly overpowered.
    I mean, I'm not the expert on PvP balance, but basically for 90% of WoW's existence PvP has been dominated by Arms warriors and MM/BM hunters so this is not really anything new.
    No you just claimed they were OP for 90% of the games history, which is pathetically wrong.

And yes, Mages / Warlocks have been brokenly OP for much much longer than Warriors, but because they're casters its okay and the community didn't scream as much. Additionally, yes, there have been several cases of people raging at Mages lol, for example JimJim/Volka's excellent movie from S15. Maybe you're the brain dead one.

All of TBC, S8, S10, S11, S14, S15 Warlocks were literally gods. And parts of WoD and Legion too but cba those expansions.

No you just claimed they were OP for 90% of the games history, which is pathetically wrong.

And yes, Mages / Warlocks have been brokenly OP for much much longer than Warriors, but because they're casters its okay and the community didn't scream as much. Additionally, yes, there have been several cases of people raging at Mages lol, for example JimJim/Volka's excellent movie from S15. Maybe you're the brain dead one.

All of TBC, S8, S10, S11, S14, S15 Warlocks were literally gods. And parts of WoD and Legion too but cba those expansions.
    Ok duder, dope revisionist history. You must be a warrior main, sorry for triggering you. Bye.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Ok duder, dope revisionist history. You must be a warrior main, sorry for triggering you. Bye.
    Nice comeback, jk.

And no, I've never played a Warrior in my life. I'm just tired of people spreading random incorrect nonsense.

Nice comeback, jk.

And no, I've never played a Warrior in my life. I'm just tired of people spreading random incorrect nonsense.
    Ok, well I could continue to sit here and argue against your made up version of this game's history, but I think I'll decline. Feel free to continue believing that warriors have never been brokenly overpowered.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Minigame continues to get the resources that a minigame should.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    PvP was at its peak on Wrath of the Lich King, at least in my eyes.
    Yeah dude, with all those Warlock/Shaman teams that 1shot in the first 5 secs of every match. Or those Prot Pally Healers. Or 100% ARP Warriors.

Sure was at the peak of Balance then

- - - Updated - - -

Are you fucking serious? Frost mages have been raged at for like 75% of Arena Seasons in WoW. Arcane Mages have at times been raged at for being Broken when they could just AP/POM Arcane Blast people to death within 5 secs. Fire Mages were raged about for having the PoM/Pyro Build for years and 1 shotting people out of Polymorphs.

You'd be an idiot to think people have never complained about Mages in PvP

Just how stupidly broken Frost was in Cata, could literally play it with a Wheel Peripheral.
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2017-07-05 at 02:22 AM.