Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Relinquished item cap

Ok so i know Tomb gear wouldn't be in relinquished tokens but, did the Titan forge cap of the gear available raise? or did they leave that down at 925?

"Down at 925" when heroic TOS drop 915 ������ great jokes ������

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Anything that can warforge has the same item level cap, which is set for the current raid tier. I think for ToS it's 940, but don't quote me on that.

From items from normal dungeons to mythic kil'jaeden, all the items can warforge to the same max cap.

So yes, relinquished will have the possibility to warforge to it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    "Down at 925" when heroic TOS drop 915 ������ great jokes ������
    Do you know what the percentage chance of getting a 925 from relinquished tokens is? Fucking low.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Anything that can warforge has the same item level cap, which is set for the current raid tier. I think for ToS it's 940, but don't quote me on that.

From items from normal dungeons to mythic kil'jaeden, all the items can warforge to the same max cap.

Pretty sure they can go to 955. A fellow guildmember got 945 hc tos this week

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Do you know what the percentage chance of getting a 925 from relinquished tokens is? Fucking low.
    Doesn't matter, still shouldn't be higher than normal TOS.

955 is the cap.

Deleted
    The current cap is 925, 15 item levels above what drops in mythic Nighthold and 15 item levels below legendaries. The item level of pretty much everything is raised by 30 with 7.2.5, the mythic gear acquired in the new raid ToS, the legendary gear, mythic plus gear as well as the titanforge cap, therefore the new titanforge cap is 955. Pretty simple concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Yes it should, because if it weren't you'd be bored, there'd be no reason to do anything outside of raids, and people would be complaining about sitting in Dalaran with their dicks in their hands on off days.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Yes it should, because if it weren't you'd be bored, there'd be no reason to do anything outside of raids, and people would be complaining about sitting in Dalaran with their dicks in their hands on off days.
    Then do raids in higher difficulties instead of hoping that some item will WF/TF.

10+ Year Old Account

Titanforge cap is Legendary ilvl -15.

I think this is the standard the wanted for Nighthold and beyond.

You are Indeed correct, but still changes nothing they can still go to 925 with persistance. only had 3 915 items myself but hey keep trying

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it should, they take the next teir of content into account when creating the levels.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

They TF cap at 955.

Then do raids in higher difficulties instead of hoping that some item will WF/TF.
    people dont want to do higher difficulties - they leave it to loosers who have no life outside of game - people want fun content giving them shinies - wf/tf works perfekly with it.

Which helps with lack of stuff to do how exactly?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol this is such a tired argument. Titanforging exists, deal with it. It's probably one of the best systems Blizzard has come up with in recent years. The only reason to not like it is if you're in that 3% that raids Mythic or if you're an asmongold fan. That's about it. At the very least you're stuck with it for the rest of Legion and hopefully in future expansions as well.

Nahhh, even when this game was raid or die the raid participation numbers were extremely low, especially beyond the first tier.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    lol this is such a tired argument. Titanforging exists, deal with it. It's probably one of the best systems Blizzard has come up with in recent years. The only reason to not like it is if you're in that 3% that raids Mythic or if you're an asmongold fan. That's about it. At the very least you're stuck with it for the rest of Legion and hopefully in future expansions as well.
    Honestly, i'd argue that most of the actual mythic raiders don't give a damn about it or even like it(whether for the direct benefits or for making it easier to get geared new players/alts). It's mostly the try-hards that complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Muapa View Post
    Ok so i know Tomb gear wouldn't be in relinquished tokens but, did the Titan forge cap of the gear available raise? or did they leave that down at 925?

See for yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post

See for yourself.
    That is literally the most beautifully disgusting thing I have seen this Expack.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Do you understand what "off days" are?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    You are Indeed correct, but still changes nothing they can still go to 925 with persistance. only had 3 915 items myself but hey keep trying
    I was responding to someone that was getting butthurt about TF and pretending it's common to get 925+ pieces from TF.
    Beta Club Brosquad