Deleted

[Jay Leno] Your favourite American car?

Jay leno just recently posted a great video about classic American cars, my question to you is, which one would you pick if it could be imported to where you live??

GOD BLESS AMERICA

1935 SJ LaGrande Dual-Cowl Phaeton

American cars since the 1950's are crap. 1965/66 Shelby Mustang is sorta OK, but that's mostly due to screen presence, but that's about it.

The explicit version of this song is best version.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

There's only one for me. The 1969 Pontiac GTO Judge

I would like to pick 1965 Chevrolet Corvette 350ci. It still look like a modern car with perfect style! Little update.. I cannot upload image here(I guess forum rule). But you can find that e bay too. I like this or these type stylish car. I also need some the effective guide to purchase this type old car.
    Last edited by zguliaera; 2017-07-06 at 02:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1970 Plymouth Superbird, 426 Hemi, 4 speed manual.
    Or Dodge Challenger Hellcat Demon.
    Or 1970 HemiCuda......

10+ Year Old Account
    Saleen Mustang S281 Really is the supreme machine, I'd love to own one but for the purposes of practicality I don't

What I actually drive

1997 Ford F150

Older but it's true love.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-07-05 at 07:50 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I'm buying my first new car later this year, and while I'm not 100%, I'm leaning heavily towards a 2017 Dodge Challenger.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I'm buying my first new car later this year, and while I'm not 100%, I'm leaning heavily towards a 2017 Dodge Challenger.

They are a giant POS. But then again, it is a Dodge. Dodge Chrysler/FCA are the automotive industries punching bag for a reason, and it's because their vehicles are shit. They can't even forecast their own sales year over year properly, so half the time they wind up with massive over production. Buy a Mustang or a Ford GT. Or even an Infinity G37X

Deleted
    The only decent car designs to ever come out of the US are the original Mustang and the Tesla model S.

Everything else is always too big and bulky, tacky designed and simply tasteless.

I'm not really into American cars. They can do muscle all right, but not sleek or elegant.

Having said that, Ford got a few of them right. Like the original T-Bird or the Mustang.