Tomb Mythic and Raid Finder Wing 1 Open, Class Tuning, Withered J'im, Dungeon Event

Patch 2.6 Roundup: Necromancer Class, New Zones, and Challenge Rifts

Should Blizzard be more Transparent With Arena Rules? Have Odds on Weapons Changed?

Tomb of Sargeras Mythic and Raid Finder Wing 1 Open
    Raid Finder Wing 1 and Mythic difficulty opened this week!

WoW Tomb of Sargeras Boss Strategies and Loot List

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    • Tuesday, Jun. 20 – Normal and Heroic Difficulties Open
    • Tuesday, Jun. 27 – Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder Wing 1– Gates of Hell (Goroth, Demonic Inquisition, Harjartan) Open
    • Tuesday, Jul. 11 – Raid Finder Wing 2– Wailing Halls (Mistress Sass’zine, Sisters of the Moon, Desolate Host) Opens
    • Tuesday, Jul. 25 – Raid Finder Wing 3– Chamber of the Avatar (Maiden of Vigilance, Avatar of Sargeras) Opens
    • Tuesday, Aug. 8 – Raid Finder Wing 4—Deceiver’s Fall (Kil’Jaeden) Opens

Tomb of Sargeras Progression
    Mythic Tomb of Sargeras is open and WoWProgress is updated with two guilds that are already at 3/9!

Class Tuning for June 27
    One other change that is currently in testing:

Frost Mage:
    Glacial Spike: the stored Icicle damage component no longer benefits from %-damage buffs on the caster.
    Glacial Spike damage increased by 50%.

This is to prevent Glacial Spike from "double-dipping" %-damage buffs. That is, since the Icicles have already been buffed by things like Versatility or Incanter's Flow, that portion of Glacial Spike's damage should not benefit again. This matches the behavior of regular Icicles, which do not benefit from those types of buffs.

This has been a live issue through the expansion, and we know it's slightly last-minute for a fix now, but we grew concerned about Glacial Spike's interaction with some very large encounter-based damage buffs in the new content. Since fixing the double-dip behavior is the correct long-term solution, it was best to do it now, and compensate Glacial's Spike's own damage to account for the loss of Icicle damage. The goal is not to meaningfully nerf Frost in any normal situation (if fact, Glacial Spike should get somewhat stronger in any setup that's not heavily built around it). We welcome any rigorous feedback on whether the above number correctly accomplishes that goal.

New Broken Shore Quests
    Two new Tomb of Sargeras quests have appeared at the Broken Shore!

World Boss - Withered J'im
    DEADLY: Withered J'im is up again this week, rewarding players with Artifact Power and a chance at item level 860 loot.

PvP Brawl - Temple of Hotmogu
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Enter the Temple of Kotmogu for this fast-paced match. For a whole new twist, players will be able throw the Orb of Power to friendly players in a game of hot potato. Beware, they’ll also gain the debuffs along with the orb so choose wisely. We’re turning things up (to 11) by changing resurrection time to a quick 5 seconds. Who will be able to hold on to the power to claim victory?

Weekly Bonus Event - Legion Dungeons
    The Legion Dungeon Event is live this week!

• You will get one extra piece of loot from the final dungeon boss on difficulties below Mythic+.
    • Pick up Emissary of War from Archmage Timear in Dalaran to earn Cache of Fel Treasures
    • This quest requires you to clear 4 Mythic(+) dungeons and rewards Heroic Tomb of Sargeras loot.

All week, open Group Finder (default hotkey: i) and then select Dungeon Finder to queue for any Legion dungeon on Normal or Heroic difficulty. Alternately, get a group of veteran dungeoneers together and travel to one of the Legion dungeons on Mythic difficulty:

• The Arcway
    • Assault on Violet Hold
    • Black Rook Hold
    • Court of Stars
    • Darkheart Thicket
    • Eye of Azshara
    • Karazhan
    • Halls of Valor
    • Maw of Souls
    • Neltharion’s Lair
    • Vault of the Wardens

Look for the following all week long:

• Archmage Timear near Violet Hold in Dalaran has a quest for you. Or, if you forget to pick it up there, you can start it from within the Adventure Journal.
      • Quest requirement: Complete 4 Legion dungeons on Mythic difficulty.
      • Rewards: One loot box containing a piece of gear from Heroic difficulty Tomb of Sargeras.
    • Passive bonus: The final boss in each dungeon drop additional loot on all difficulties (except Mythic Keystone difficulties).
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-06-27 at 05:29 PM.

Deleted
    Give us Na'zak already been 6 months havent seen him once.

davidbane123
    Fuck this fucking fucker piece of shitfuck kil'jaeden quest!

i really do enjoy that guilds name thats on top.

That Hotmogu brawl does kind of sound like fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Imagine if they had run with this level of content all through WoD? I think it's great that they are doing it now - but also unfortunate how hard they need to work to regain all that lost traction from the WoD mess. Better late than never though and it's been nice seeing friends slowly pop back into the game lately.
    Tbh I imagine they just want to put WoD behind them. Can't personally blame them. When it ended I knew Blizzard were capable of better and Legion is starting to prove that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Withered f**king Jim again? WHY!!!!!!!??? I need to get my balance of god damn power.

Yay, Jimbo my man! My arms alt will be happy!

I have been waiting to switch back to skinning but I need the world boss that drops the legion butchery and he has not been up in months.

I guess this hotfix for fury doesnt work as you said. Nothing dropped from Odyn just a seond ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Caradnaur View Post
    I guess this hotfix for fury doesnt work as you said. Nothing dropped from Odyn just a seond ago.
    CAN drop not WILL DROP 100%..... please take extra second to read.

Where the bloody hell is Nithog?

Quote Originally Posted by lichbane View Post
    Where the bloody hell is Nithog?
    Good news! We haven't seen Nithogg in a while, preventing Fury Warriors from completing The Dragonslayers, so Blizzard has provided an alternate way to acquire this appearance. Odyn in the Trial of Valor raid, any difficulty, can drop the Fury Warrior items.

Check out all the appearance tints and other artifacts in the Hidden Appearances Guide.