Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    AI counts, yus. I only play qm/tl with a friend and he never plays so I play AI lots. It's a stress-free environment to level in and get a feel for some of the ones I'm not familiar with. Pretty sure that was all AI aside from the super fun pool brawl since I've been leveling lots of diff ones lately and I don't think he played last week at all.

Also:
    http://media.blizzard.com/heroes/med...akes_Rules.pdf

See #4

Happy Summer

Deleted
    Won 50 loot chests and 30 legendary skins, lucky.

I won 5 chests today. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I won 5 chests today. lol
    Same here. First time I ever won anything in sweepstakes and the likes, I think, lol. Feels good.
    And I didn't even know there were sweepstakes, so that was great, too.
    Last edited by Creotor; 2017-07-14 at 01:11 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I won the 50 chest...wow.

And TIL you can get the same duplicate in the same BOX...What really blizzard?
    Last edited by apepi; 2017-07-14 at 01:46 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I won 5
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Diaspar View Post
    Did anyone receive any prizes for the first week?
    I won 50 loot boxes, My roommate won 5.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    Ssup guys. I won the 50 chests a week ago, and just discovered that I also have the 30 legendary skins. I can see that some people got the same loot as I did. Are these like one prise or was I just lucky as hell?

All the new event sprays are killing me. The amount of rerolls I burned through during this event is ludicrous, all because when a rare appears, it's not a "real" rare, like a skin or a mount, it's a bloody spray. That sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didin't won anything yet. Pfft whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    All the new event sprays are killing me. The amount of rerolls I burned through during this event is ludicrous, all because when a rare appears, it's not a "real" rare, like a skin or a mount, it's a bloody spray. That sucks.
    To be fair, there's been rare sprays since the event began...although yeah, adding new ones does increase the chance one of your rares will be a spray or portrait rather than something good.

One thing I noticed in these event chests though, I have gotten a LOT more chests with all commons than I ever did before, and a LOT fewer epics. Did Blizz change the odds of getting higher stuff in chests?

Oh-my-gawd! I think I won 5 chests!
    Last night I definitely had only 3 or 4 chests, and today after my first win bonus - 10 chests! Ooooh I'm feelin' lucky!

yeah I never won anything in my damn life involving giveaways/lotteries/sweepstakes except the one time in elementary school i got the lunch tray with a sticker on it, getting me a big ass cookie

since then it's been a long drier run than the nile
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"