Hello Fellow Pallies,
My guild and I have been working on ToS normal and up to KJ. We are a small family guild that is sometimes lucky to pull together 10 people for a raid and none of them really take it too seriously. We normally make it to the end of heroic raids and never into Mythic. I however, like to raid a lot and tend to be raiding with some friends in Mythic as well. As such, I'd really like to improve my performance. I tend to lack when it comes to the DPS numbers of our fights. I excel in situational raid healing and tanking, but compared to my Bear tank counterpart (I know bad comparison) he dominates me both in rankings each week as well as overall performance. It is most likely the lack of Tyelca's as well as CD usage in the wrong spots. I rely heavily on SoTR and normally will use Wings 1x per fight and Eye/AD 1-2x per fight and very rarely GoTAK (which doesn't help the dps anyways). It's a bad habit and hoping you guys can help knit-pick out my flaws. Here is a recent wow logs as well as my armory so you guys can have an idea of what I'm talking about. Scroll down on the logs to the ToS fights. Character name is Øåth.

Thank you!

WoW Logs - warcraftlogs.com/reports/jVZzK6HLFTfbgJvp/

Armory - worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/%C3%98%C3%A5th