Updated - US Rating Cutoffs for Legion Season 3, Blue Posts

The Lore and Secrets of the Shrouded Moors, New Diablo 3 Zone Coming in Patch 2.6

Top HearthPwn Standard and Wild Decks of the Week for June 25

Updated - US Rating Cutoffs for Legion Season 3
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Now that Legion Season 3 has concluded and we have finished our end-of-season disqualifications from the 3v3 Arena and Rated Battlegrounds ladders, we’ve updated the original post in this thread to indicate the final ratings cutoffs. These are the cutoffs that were used to determine distribution of rewards for participation in Legion Season 3:

Final 3v3 Arena Cutoffs:
    Cruel Gladiator (Horde): 2902
    Cruel Gladiator (Alliance): 2825
    Gladiator (Horde): 2658
    Gladiator (Alliance): 2600
    Duelist (Horde): 2188
    Duelist (Alliance): 2144
    Rival (Horde): 1900
    Rival (Alliance): 1879
    Challenger (Horde): 1620
    Challenger (Alliance): 1607

Final Rated Battleground Cutoffs:
    Hero of the Horde: 2400
    Hero of the Alliance: 2333
    Guardian of the Horde: 2068
    Guardian of the Alliance: 2023
    Defender of the Horde: 1827
    Defender of the Alliance: 1780
    Soldier of the Horde: 1630
    Soldier of the Alliance: 1619

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Nithogg and Fury Warrior Artifact Appearance Hotfix
    The recent hotfix we've implemented is something we were planning to make in the future, but we've moved it forward into 7.2.5 as a small quality of life change. As a note with this, the current logic behind the new drops from Odyn is the same as other appearance drops from raids.

We know that this does not solve the problem of Nithogg not spawning recently, and we realize that's an outstanding issue. In an upcoming patch, we will be moving World Bosses to a set spawn rotation from the current random spawn rotation, which should help avoid this issue in the future. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Raid Finder Target Audience
    I'm not trying to be patronizing or anything but it would seem to me that LFR is designed for someone like you. (IE. "not a person who raids much", "playing for 7 hours weekly on average")

By your own admission you don't raid much, so why should it bother you that those that participate in LFR have gear that is LFR caliber? If you wanted to avoid the "gear treadmill", couldn't you do mythic+?

I love doing Mythic+. I've tried RF before and didn't like it as much as normal mode. It's something I DON'T want to do, which is often an arguement used against Anti-LFR people. However, with cutting edge gear, I feel pressured to do it to be relevent. If it were gear like 870 to 880 in ToS LFR, I wouldn't have this problem.[/i]I do have to agree with the post you're quoting. I don't think high-end mythic+ dungeons are designed for someone with such a limited amount of playtime, whereas Raid Finder is.

I don't mean this to sound harsh, but you're basically refusing to participate in, what most consider, relatively easy content as a means to upgrade your gear.

Raids have always been and will continue to be the cutting-edge end-game content providing the best gear. This isn't a new concept, and Mythic+ just provides a means to achieve a similar* end at a broader scope with less commitment to raid schedules.

I don't think people are here to troll or lambaste you on purpose, you're just a part of a community where a vast majority of people do LFR, even if just for gear, but yet you say you refuse to do it. I'm not sure what you're expecting here. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Wow, that "Raid Finder Target Audience" was one of the most incoherent rambles I've seen in a long time, what a waste of a CMs time giving a blue response to that nonsense.

Oddly enough i'm not shocked by this. i knew from the blizz point of view without LFR most people would't bother with raiding. i do remember a while back that bulk of raiders were adding LFR people to the list.

Including epic gems
    Awwwww yeah, time for JC to rake it in.

Dungeons are one of the big success stories of Legion. In older expansions, there was a huge spike in dungeon participation early in the expansion and then it rapidly dropped off. In Legion, through a mix of adding new dungeons, updating the difficulty baseline and rewards, as well as the Mythic Keystone system, we are seeing people to continue to dungeons as a parallel or complement to raiding.
    Lets just ignore the fact that if you want to do any crafting, you are FORCED into a MINIMUM four dungeons, Alchemy was SIX and a raid