Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    Well I guess I know I'm riding out S3/4 Elite gear for the rest of the xpac.

    If this goes live without changes, or with very little changes, this very well might be the worst and least detailed Tier set for Warriors in the history of the game.
    I'm using S1/S2 Elite gear set. Probably my favorite warrior set ever made. S3/4 is really nice too. I agree; This will be the worst looking set they have ever made for warriors.

    Softbottom <Game Over>
    Proudmoore

  2. #22
    The Lightbringer Seramore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Millbrae, California
    Posts
    3,312
    So far the Mythic set looks cool, everything else looks really boring. I think the boots and belt are really over the top but outside of that I think the set looks good. It reminds me a little bit of the Season 16 set.

    To tell you the truth, with the exception of the DK, Warrior, Rogue, and Shaman set, I think the design of the T21 sets are incredibly bland.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-06-29 at 07:41 PM.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    So far the Mythic set looks cool, everything else looks really boring. I think the boots and belt are really over the top but outside of that I think the set looks good. It reminds me a little bit of the Season 16 set.

    To tell you the truth, with the exception of the DK, Warrior, Rogue, and Shaman set, I think the design of the T21 sets are incredibly bland.
    I think the mythic priest one looks pretty awesome. I really only like the DK and Priest one.

    Softbottom <Game Over>
    Proudmoore

  4. #24
    I do get the Juggernaut-like concept, but the execution looks poor so far.

    Art by draken4o

  5. #25
    I don't like it at all. very plain and boring.
    specially if you, like me, wont get the mythic version. I would get those mythic shoulders on an orc make up for a little bit.
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

  6. #26
    I like the mythic set, the normal/heroic set looks a bit dull, but ah well, I rarely expect much from those anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

  7. #27
    Its a shame, every new tier I get my hopes high for a new set that would make change my Challenge Mode transmog. Tomb mythic looks great but not in green so i guess I will have to start playing some pvp for the red version.

  8. #28
    This set looks like its designed for upright standing orcs/taurens. Any of the more slender or shorter races are going to look like theyre wearing trashcans on each limb.

  9. #29
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    167
    to me the set looks like it could be a beginning expansion dungeon set

  10. #30
    based on what i see at the frontpage. its probably at the bottom of the list of warrior tiers

  11. #31
    I think there needs to be some reworking on shoulders and helmet.
    The bottom of the set is much larger than the top atm.

    Warlock is my favorite set tbh. It reminds me of dementors and shit :-D
    Pretty scary!

  12. #32
    i dont love it, but i dont hate it either, our T20 is amazing and we dont have anything that make us special to deserve always the best set in the tier

  13. #33

  14. #34
    I think its more knight-spacemarine

  15. #35
    I like it. Mythic is obviously the best. I am mostly more concerned with how it is itemized. Please don't have crit on every piece and meh set bonus..

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    I like it. Mythic is obviously the best. I am mostly more concerned with how it is itemized. Please don't have crit on every piece and meh set bonus..
    Well, assuming they continue with the trend from the last two tiers, three pieces will have crit. With six pieces they have 12 total secondaries, divided by 4 (haste, mastery, vers, crit), so each stat is on three pieces, and paired with one each of the other three stats (so there's always a haste/mastery, haste/vers, haste/crit, etc). Really it's more like here's hoping the higher haste/mastery pieces aren't in the slots where we'd be using legendaries.

  17. #37
    High Overlord Creraria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germoney
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerya View Post
    Well, assuming they continue with the trend from the last two tiers, three pieces will have crit. With six pieces they have 12 total secondaries, divided by 4 (haste, mastery, vers, crit), so each stat is on three pieces, and paired with one each of the other three stats (so there's always a haste/mastery, haste/vers, haste/crit, etc). Really it's more like here's hoping the higher haste/mastery pieces aren't in the slots where we'd be using legendaries.
    quote me on this, itll be haste mastery legs

  18. #38
    I definitely do not like the appearance of the Warrior Argus sets, but since transmog this has been less of an issue besides overall it feeling underwhelming *requiring* to transmog a set. I think they could make the colours a lot brighter on the warrior one, as it doesn't really scream "demon world / demon armour" as I feel the Argus raid tier should. Not the worst but not the greatest either.

    Happy with T20 and T19 wasn't bad either, so it's nice to see somewhat of a return to the glory days of badass armour sets.

    As for the stats, it's probably the last tier in the game, and for the sake of keeping gear interesting I hope they deviate from the "three of each stat" mentality and go absolutely balls out itemization wise like they did on the ICC sets.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Maravix View Post
    lol fuck. So good.

    Softbottom <Game Over>
    Proudmoore

  20. #40
    Pandaren Monk Cebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Arkansas, United States
    Posts
    1,880
    Just get tier 3 and then you never have to change your mog again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •