Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    dude, Tyrande literally stood next to Illidan after Nighthold cinematic.

Blizzard ain't doing shit.
    ye, was quite surprised they remembered the windrunner sisters after they completely ignored the nelf trio reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    That is the Seat of the Pantheon, where the Titan Pantheon apparently resided when not actively shaping worlds or searching the cosmos.
    i know.

wouldnt make comments about added details if i didnt know what it was

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    By Elune, the Seat of the Pantheon... it's just as amazing as I thought it'd be.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post
    By Elune, the Seat of the Pantheon... it's just as amazing as I thought it'd be.
    i cant tell if you are just horrified by the "beauty" of the mount on the front page.

or are amazed by the seat of the pantheon.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    i cant tell if you are just horrified by the "beauty" of the mount on the front page.

or are amazed by the seat of the pantheon.
    Both.

Very much both xD

So they just sit there when they aren't wandering around the cosmos?

Wouldn't that get, like super boring?

The same 6 other people to? In that small (to them) space. Sounds awful.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post

The main reason this is done is because if they aren't stuck there, there is no future story-line that wouldn't easily be solved by the titans. This is Blizzard being stupid and bringing the Titans back, and then trying to correct their shitty decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

It's more of a Boardroom of the Titans than anything else.

Re-enactment of when Sargeras finally snapped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium

I assume as immortal beings they probably don't reckon time the same way mortal races do. The Seat is likely also just a conference area and an imaging system - a place where they could meet, discuss, and plan the future of ordering the universe.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

There is only one chick to?

So do they like take turns with her or something?

It's starting to make more and more sense why Sargeras snapped and has such a hard on for Azeroth. He wants that booty.

See this stuff is really not that complicated guys. It's always a woman's fault when you get down to it.
    Last edited by Mojo03; 2017-07-20 at 10:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

So this is the new map for the third zone of Argus...
    Will the raid located here then, since well the new map for the other zone has the dungeon?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

So this is the new map for the third zone of Argus...
    Will the raid located here then, since well the new map for the other zone has the dungeon?
    That structure in the left is probably Antorus? How come it looks like it is floating in yellow water?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    How come it looks like it is floating in yellow water?
    The world soul pissed itself after all the torture. Or maybe it was Varimathras

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    That structure in the left is probably Antorus? How come it looks like it is floating in yellow water?
    That's not water. Yellow = hollow space / boundry. (Atleast it seems that if the past is any indication)

dude, Tyrande literally stood next to Illidan after Nighthold cinematic.

Blizzard ain't doing shit.
    I agree with this. Any remaining story dealing with Tyrande/Maiev/Illidan is more likely to be told via book/short story/etc or a random quip here and there of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The main reason this is done is because if they aren't stuck there, there is no future story-line that wouldn't easily be solved by the titans. This is Blizzard being stupid and bringing the Titans back, and then trying to correct their shitty decision.
    Hardly. They already had bigger fish to fry before, and even they can't do much about the Void Lords. They've also got some issues with scale. They might be able to fix issues on their scale, but smaller stuff is outside their immediate reach. Would probably be easier for them to just give us some tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    I agree with this. Any remaining story dealing with Tyrande/Maiev/Illidan is more likely to be told via book/short story/etc or a random quip here and there of sorts.
    yeah, I can see a book about Tyrande and Malfurion going to Argus to find Illidan.

this is just bad writing from Blizzard.

Deleted
    yeah, I can see a book about Tyrande and Malfurion going to Argus to find Illidan.

this is just bad writing from Blizzard.
    I'm still waiting for Sylvanas to invade the HoV to get to Eyir again. The whole "saving the Forsaken from permadeath" storyline was abandoned after Stormheim leveling, and it wasn't even the focus of the zone either, Odyn and Skovald were.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    I'm still waiting for Sylvanas to invade the HoV to get to Eyir again. The whole "saving the Forsaken from permadeath" storyline was abandoned after Stormheim leveling, and it wasn't even the focus of the zone either, Odyn and Skovald were.
    Hell Sylvanas was abandoned after Stormheim. So much for being a main character this expansion.

Neither Alliance nor Horde play much of a role in Legion. Kind of the point, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Still better than Alliance side where Greymane wastes your time with his stupid Sylvanas hate-boner, while foiling Sylvanas pretty much entirely accidentally. He didn't even know what she was planning, and attacked purely because she was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Hell Sylvanas was abandoned after Stormheim. So much for being a main character this expansion.
    Anduin had a single cutscene and one quest chain. At least Sylvanas was leading the Horde forces during the H/A parts of Stormheim.