Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

  1. #3001
    The Undying Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    39,740
    Another opportunity that Blizzard cannot waste. If they do........well it will be disappointing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz

    Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

  2. #3002
    Deleted
    Well, Illidan tells Xe'ra to "fuck off". As much I'm happy with it, I wouldn't stand teen romance drama with #Xe'ra<3LightIllidan and #IllidanxTyrande on the same patch.

  3. #3003
    Elemental Lord HighlordJohnstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    I live at a location, somewhere, ya know? :D
    Posts
    8,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Can sylvanas fanboys and faction elitists fuck off please ty
    Don't bring it back up.

  4. #3004
    Scarab Lord TriHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    KFC and Watermelon
    Posts
    4,026
    But if Xe'ra dies, then who / what is that Naaru that we're building up in the ship then? Because it's going to be several stages, as you complete more dailies on Argus, the Naaru grows / becomes more powerful judging from it's appearance.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Can sylvanas fanboys and faction elitists fuck off please ty
    Don't get yourself banned again.

  5. #3005
    Deleted
    So is there any datamined info about what happens to our artifacts? It's been speculated that we will destroy them in order to defeat the Legion.

    So maybe we use them to help imprison Sargeras? Any datamined info about that?

  6. #3006
    So is there any datamined info about what happens to our artifacts? It's been speculated that we will destroy them in order to defeat the Legion.

    So maybe we use them to help imprison Sargeras? Any datamined info about that?
    Nope. Nothing yet. There's probably only two ways they can go with it. Either they say in the raid we're siphoning all our power to seal the prison of Sargeras, or instead some event happens before 8.0 where we lose our artifacts and/or their power is drained. I actually kind of like the idea that somehow Azshara and/or N'zoth drain our weapons' power instead of us using it to stop Sargeras, since the Pantheon and Illidan already have that locked down.

  7. #3007
    Titan Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Center of the Universe
    Posts
    13,534
    i've been thinking.

    since the naga are hunting the tidestone of golganneth, the tidestone might be the key to n'zoths prison.
    would fit as he's underwater, and the tidestone is water related and stuff.

    however, because her naga failed to obtain the tidestone, azshara lures us into a trap were we end up using our weapons to open the prison for her, and end up losing the weapon in the process.

    - - - Updated - - -

    that's 8.0 speculation ofc, but since its been brought up i thought i'd share my thoughts.
    Last edited by Arafal; 2017-07-24 at 12:24 AM.

  8. #3008
    Elemental Lord HighlordJohnstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    I live at a location, somewhere, ya know? :D
    Posts
    8,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    i've been thinking.

    since the naga are hunting the tidestone of golganneth, the tidestone might be the key to n'zoths prison.
    would fit as he's underwater, and the tidestone is water related and stuff.

    however, because her naga failed to obtain the tidestone, azshara lures us into a trap were we end up using our weapons to open the prison for her, and end up losing the weapon in the process.

    - - - Updated - - -

    that's 8.0 speculation ofc, but since its been brought up i thought i'd share my thoughts.
    Well...shit.

    Well, considering the fact that there's a Titan vault right NEXT to N'zoths prison, and the fact that we're using the Tidestone to help seal it....at....the most Naga place imaginable at the tomb.....

    Aw, fuck! Can't we catch a break, in this game?! Like, first we fight Gods at their seat, now we're fighting hentai monsters, while also going full Percy Jackson up in here? Fuck me man.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It symbolizes metaphorically or literally that Sargeras has Azeroth in its grasp.


    I think it is Sargeras.. the Titans have formed their images in astral like clouds


    But then again.. Nihilam is sitting right by the Seat of the Pantheon which means that is where we will be teleported to fight Sargeras.
    Sorry about Necroing this post, I just have to put up an Update on the Seat of the Pantheon!

    Here's what the seat looks like now: http://imgur.com/a/5B2Zh

    And here's what a Gnome looks like in it: http://imgur.com/a/RBNA4

  9. #3009
    Pandaren Monk Huntardicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    1,813
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Well...shit.

    Well, considering the fact that there's a Titan vault right NEXT to N'zoths prison, and the fact that we're using the Tidestone to help seal it....at....the most Naga place imaginable at the tomb.....

    Aw, fuck! Can't we catch a break, in this game?! Like, first we fight Gods at their seat, now we're fighting hentai monsters, while also going full Percy Jackson up in here? Fuck me man.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Sorry about Necroing this post, I just have to put up an Update on the Seat of the Pantheon!

    Here's what the seat looks like now: http://imgur.com/a/5B2Zh

    And here's what a Gnome looks like in it: http://imgur.com/a/RBNA4
    Holy shit that difference, it looks amazing now

  10. #3010
    Immortal Kathranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    7,520
    The Seat of the Pantheon actually looks exactly how I imagined it. Pretty cool.

  11. #3011
    Elemental Lord HighlordJohnstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    I live at a location, somewhere, ya know? :D
    Posts
    8,910
    Guys wanna see something even more badass?

    THE FRONT OF THE SEAT! AKA, THIS: http://imgur.com/a/RRLuw

  12. #3012
    Honestly I'd rather they NOT do anything with the artifacts, even if there isn't an artifact system and we go back to a regular weapon system like pre-Legion. We didn't need explanations to ditch legendary weapons. We don't need one now.

  13. #3013
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Nope. Nothing yet. There's probably only two ways they can go with it. Either they say in the raid we're siphoning all our power to seal the prison of Sargeras, or instead some event happens before 8.0 where we lose our artifacts and/or their power is drained. I actually kind of like the idea that somehow Azshara and/or N'zoth drain our weapons' power instead of us using it to stop Sargeras, since the Pantheon and Illidan already have that locked down.
    During the next expansion's pre-patch seems the most likely, since that would also be where they remove the actual system.

  14. #3014
    Inb4 that green fog is Sargeras and they didn't make him a fel titan model >•<

  15. #3015
    Titan Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Center of the Universe
    Posts
    13,534
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Guys wanna see something even more badass?

    THE FRONT OF THE SEAT! AKA, THIS: http://imgur.com/a/RRLuw
    This looks badass

    Sargeras is getting imprisoned way closer to us than we thought.

    Unless we close the rift that is.
    Last edited by Arafal; 2017-07-24 at 08:09 AM.

  16. #3016
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    During the next expansion's pre-patch seems the most likely, since that would also be where they remove the actual system.
    I am hoping the expansion pre patch has separate stories for each artifact (short 1-3 quest questlines) and perhaps gives us an ilvl 1k replacement (possibly a heirloom version of the class hall weapons?) plus the ability to mog our weapons to the artifact models. As I said earlier at the very least the intelligent artifacts would not stand being drained (maybe Aluneth would because he is obsessed with the Titans but knaifu has made it clear we can lose her if she needs us to lose her). Plus Xal'atath would make a great villain in the future.

  17. #3017
    Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    i dont want illidan to go he just got back, aucald do something T.T
    I wish they could have done it sooner, Illidan shall be locked away, again > : D

    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am hoping the expansion pre patch has separate stories for each artifact (short 1-3 quest questlines) and perhaps gives us an ilvl 1k replacement (possibly a heirloom version of the class hall weapons?) plus the ability to mog our weapons to the artifact models. As I said earlier at the very least the intelligent artifacts would not stand being drained (maybe Aluneth would because he is obsessed with the Titans but knaifu has made it clear we can lose her if she needs us to lose her). Plus Xal'atath would make a great villain in the future.
    Would it not be possibal to keep the Artifact weapons? Don't get me wrong, In all honesntly, I actully don't want to keep the artifact weapon, due to it kinda removed the joy of geting new gear in raids and dungeons, we still geting other pieces from raids and such so it's still fine, but it's so frigging wierd to flail around with the Doomhammer!

    Eitherway, since they have put alot of effort to implement the artifact weapon, the system, the lore and the quests around it, shouldn't we keep them out of sense of the gameplay and potential lore?

  18. #3018
    Quote Originally Posted by OverFanNisseFrasse View Post
    I wish they could have done it sooner, Illidan shall be locked away, again > : D



    Would it not be possibal to keep the Artifact weapons? Don't get me wrong, In all honesntly, I actully don't want to keep the artifact weapon, due to it kinda removed the joy of geting new gear in raids and dungeons, we still geting other pieces from raids and such so it's still fine, but it's so frigging wierd to flail around with the Doomhammer!

    Eitherway, since they have put alot of effort to implement the artifact weapon, the system, the lore and the quests around it, shouldn't we keep them out of sense of the gameplay and potential lore?
    I could come with very satisfying endings for all artifacts (or new beginnings) tbh. Many of them could be handed to the right NPC. Some could be stolen (can you imagine Magatha stealing the Fist of Ra-den). Others could have unique endings (Maybe Tu'ure and K'ara could be reborn, Aluneth and Xal'atath could escape, Thal'kiel could be resurrected.

  19. #3019
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    i've been thinking.

    since the naga are hunting the tidestone of golganneth, the tidestone might be the key to n'zoths prison.
    would fit as he's underwater, and the tidestone is water related and stuff.

    however, because her naga failed to obtain the tidestone, azshara lures us into a trap were we end up using our weapons to open the prison for her, and end up losing the weapon in the process.

    - - - Updated - - -

    that's 8.0 speculation ofc, but since its been brought up i thought i'd share my thoughts.
    The Tidestone is still in the Tomb of Sargeras. The naga will probably just steal it while we're away.

  20. #3020
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    i've been thinking.

    since the naga are hunting the tidestone of golganneth, the tidestone might be the key to n'zoths prison.
    would fit as he's underwater, and the tidestone is water related and stuff.

    however, because her naga failed to obtain the tidestone, azshara lures us into a trap were we end up using our weapons to open the prison for her, and end up losing the weapon in the process.

    - - - Updated - - -

    that's 8.0 speculation ofc, but since its been brought up i thought i'd share my thoughts.
    I think Azshara wants the Tidestone and wanted the Trident of Neptulon for a different reason; either to raise Naz'jatar to the surface and/or to drown Kalimdor and Azeroth beneath the tides.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •