Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Page 2 of 203 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    I hope they have a good reason for Aggramar and Eonar being there, both of them died, a very long time ago, nor would either of them willingly side with Sargeras so it's basically another good guy gone bad plot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Hm, wonder how they bring Aggramar back?
    Bringing Aggramar back isn't that hard. He was just cleaved in half by Sargeras, his soul would still be there. Technically, Sargeras can capture that soul (from Shadowland?) and twist him, give him a new body and such. Eonar is the bigger question I think. Her soul should have been sent to Azeroth together with the rest, so what exactly is here? An empty body without soul? A fragment of soul for some reasons left behind? Or Eonar herself somehow managed to regain her body, came to assault Sargeras in revenge and got captured & twisted?

Anyway, there goes that poster (can't remember the name)'s theory of Eonar being Elune.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    I CALLED IT !

Sargeras soul is inside Argus because he lost his physical body when the well of eternity exploded. I said it on mmo-champion when the 7.2 trailer came, kil`jaeden sacrificed his homeworld to use it as temp vessel for sargeras soul until he get a new body, then the ~lore heroes~ bitched about my theory.
    Anyone who has read the War of the Ancients book and actually knew the lore agreed with that theory. The people who were trying to say that his body is intact know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by shampro View Post
    haha..hahaha...hahahahaaaaaa

what the fuck gear is that?!

Haha...holy shit! That's intimidating af...

Ohoho...ohhh noooo!!!!

D:

- - - Updated - - -

WELP, BOIS! IT'S CONFIRMED!

We'll be fighting 2 TITANS....

...*Cries*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Anyone who has read the War of the Ancients book and actually knew the lore agreed with that theory. The people who were trying to say that his body is intact know nothing.
    Chronicle doesn't support that either.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Here's a reason for ya...

Kil'jaeden stripped their souls, and gave them to Sargeras, while the Titan keepers weren't looking...

Hey, it's the only explanation I can give...
    There's literally no reason for Eonar to be there, Aggramar can at least be justified as he died before Norgannon managed to save the rest of them. I shouldn't be surprised though, it is Blizzard after all, storytelling isn't one of their strong suits.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Chronicle doesn't support that either.
    The theory is literally being proven right on the PTR as we speak, there's no more "chronicle this, chronicle that" Sargeras is inside Argus, it's as simple as that. Chronicle never once mentioned his body being destroyed or intact, it was just left out there in the open.

There's literally no reason for Eonar to be there, Aggramar can at least be justified as he died before Norgannon managed to save the rest of them. I shouldn't be surprised though, it is Blizzard after all, storytelling isn't one of their strong suits.
    I assume it's not really them, but Sargeras did something to them or made some kind of mock-up avatars of them? I mean there's probably some kind of twist to it.

Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    I assume it's not really them, but Sargeras did something to them or made some kind of mock-up avatars of them? I mean there's probably some kind of twist to it.
    I'm thinking they plan to go down the Ulduar route by using them in the final fight against Sargeras, where I assume, they'll both likely die. I'm really not a big fan of us killing titans, I mean these guys are shapers of existence literally and we're basically murder hobos with magic sticks.

This

edit: (it's a mount)
    Last edited by Lionwoman; 2017-06-29 at 01:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    This
    New Hunter pet HYPE!

Deleted
    lets say that sargeras is argus or his soul attached to it, if we destroys the planet is sargeras then gone foreever or does his soul anchor to somewhere else kinda like voldermorts horrocruxes.

Deleted
    Aggramar's model looks to be complete already. There's no sign of any twisting or manipulating physically, not even any Fel energy visible.

Which leads to either they're avatars or willingly served upon reincarnation.

I'm thinking they plan to go down the Ulduar route by using them in the final fight against Sargeras, where I assume, they'll both likely die. I'm really not a big fan of us killing titans, I mean these guys are shapers of existence literally and we're basically murder hobos with magic sticks.
    I hope it won't come to that :I . I mean titan keepers are one thing but killing titans is just silly ...

Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    I CALLED IT !

Sargeras soul is inside Argus because he lost his physical body when the well of eternity exploded. I said it on mmo-champion when the 7.2 trailer came, kil`jaeden sacrificed his homeworld to use it as temp vessel for sargeras soul until he get a new body, then the ~lore heroes~ bitched about my theory.
    Calm down. Argus could be another world soul that Sargeras corrupted, and woke it up, resulting in the destruction of the planet.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Holy shirt.

I wonder how they'll react when they see us.

I'm hyped for Argus now.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Anyway, there goes that poster (can't remember the name)'s theory of Eonar being Elune.
    It was me, & I still don't see how that can be ruled out yet. (Yeah its unlikely)

Quote Originally Posted by Mackus View Post
    Aggramar's model looks to be complete already. There's no sign of any twisting or manipulating physically, not even any Fel energy visible.

Which leads to either they're avatars or willingly served upon reincarnation.
    I don't think the Titans look darkened with fire in their veins like the model, though. At least, their description in Chronicle wasn't as such. That could be an indication that he isn't his normal self - whether it be a twisted being or a new body / an avatar is to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    I wonder how they'll react when they see us.
    We get this line: "Arator... not a day passed that your mother and I didn't--". Now, finish the line :P
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    This
    That's hilariously disgusting, I hope it's real.

Deleted
    That's hilariously disgusting, I hope it's real.
    Me too, i can't decide if its a photoshop or real. I really, really hope it's real.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is, it's one of several bosses from ''The Hounds of Sargeras''