Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Welp, i'm back.

OT: I'd love it if, in the cinematic, we would see a small goodbye for Illidan, Tyrande, And Malfurion, just before the Vindicaar leaves. :O

I'd be totally fine with Tyrande never being a thing again, ever.

Since W3 they really seem to struggle with her character.

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    do u even remember what he said in w3, the last thing he said to his brother and tyrande? "I doubt our paths will cross again. En'shu falah-nah"
    Yet, Tyrande and Illidan crossed paths at the end of Nighthold, it's weird none of them said anything, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Welp, i'm back.

OT: I'd love it if, in the cinematic, we would see a small goodbye for Illidan, Tyrande, And Malfurion, just before the Vindicaar leaves. :O
    It would be cool but are Malfurion and Tyrande even in Argus?

Quote Originally Posted by Orquitis View Post
    Yet, Tyrande and Illidan crossed paths at the end of Nighthold, it's weird none of them said anything, lol.

It would be cool but are Malfurion and Tyrande even in Argus?
    That's what i'm saying though! Just a little goodbye BEFORE Illidan and the peeps at the Vindicaar go to Argus!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    If you're not even bothering to read the very next sentence I cba.
    He has a point though. This whole "Malfurion and Tyrande are a thing of the past" looks more like a lame excuse to justify Blizzard's usual laziness when it comes to storytelling than anything else. There's no excuse that can justify an Illidan sitting steps away from these people with none of the involved characters acknowledging each other. Something demands to occur, whatever the capacity. Anything else would be nothing but deliberately ignoring the matter because there's no willingness whatsoever to make even a notification about it. Not like it's anything I wouldn't expect from Blizzard but they can do better than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another opportunity that Blizzard cannot waste. If they do........well it will be disappointing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Well, Illidan tells Xe'ra to "fuck off". As much I'm happy with it, I wouldn't stand teen romance drama with #Xe'ra<3LightIllidan and #IllidanxTyrande on the same patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Can sylvanas fanboys and faction elitists fuck off please ty
    Don't bring it back up.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    But if Xe'ra dies, then who / what is that Naaru that we're building up in the ship then? Because it's going to be several stages, as you complete more dailies on Argus, the Naaru grows / becomes more powerful judging from it's appearance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Can sylvanas fanboys and faction elitists fuck off please ty
    Don't get yourself banned again.

Deleted
    So is there any datamined info about what happens to our artifacts? It's been speculated that we will destroy them in order to defeat the Legion.

So maybe we use them to help imprison Sargeras? Any datamined info about that?

So is there any datamined info about what happens to our artifacts? It's been speculated that we will destroy them in order to defeat the Legion.

So maybe we use them to help imprison Sargeras? Any datamined info about that?
    Nope. Nothing yet. There's probably only two ways they can go with it. Either they say in the raid we're siphoning all our power to seal the prison of Sargeras, or instead some event happens before 8.0 where we lose our artifacts and/or their power is drained. I actually kind of like the idea that somehow Azshara and/or N'zoth drain our weapons' power instead of us using it to stop Sargeras, since the Pantheon and Illidan already have that locked down.

7+ Year Old Account
    i've been thinking.

since the naga are hunting the tidestone of golganneth, the tidestone might be the key to n'zoths prison.
    would fit as he's underwater, and the tidestone is water related and stuff.

however, because her naga failed to obtain the tidestone, azshara lures us into a trap were we end up using our weapons to open the prison for her, and end up losing the weapon in the process.

- - - Updated - - -

that's 8.0 speculation ofc, but since its been brought up i thought i'd share my thoughts.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-07-24 at 12:24 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    i've been thinking.

since the naga are hunting the tidestone of golganneth, the tidestone might be the key to n'zoths prison.
    would fit as he's underwater, and the tidestone is water related and stuff.

however, because her naga failed to obtain the tidestone, azshara lures us into a trap were we end up using our weapons to open the prison for her, and end up losing the weapon in the process.

- - - Updated - - -

that's 8.0 speculation ofc, but since its been brought up i thought i'd share my thoughts.
    Well...shit.

Well, considering the fact that there's a Titan vault right NEXT to N'zoths prison, and the fact that we're using the Tidestone to help seal it....at....the most Naga place imaginable at the tomb.....

Aw, fuck! Can't we catch a break, in this game?! Like, first we fight Gods at their seat, now we're fighting hentai monsters, while also going full Percy Jackson up in here? Fuck me man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It symbolizes metaphorically or literally that Sargeras has Azeroth in its grasp.

I think it is Sargeras.. the Titans have formed their images in astral like clouds

But then again.. Nihilam is sitting right by the Seat of the Pantheon which means that is where we will be teleported to fight Sargeras.
    Sorry about Necroing this post, I just have to put up an Update on the Seat of the Pantheon!

Here's what the seat looks like now: http://imgur.com/a/5B2Zh

And here's what a Gnome looks like in it: http://imgur.com/a/RBNA4

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...shit.

Well, considering the fact that there's a Titan vault right NEXT to N'zoths prison, and the fact that we're using the Tidestone to help seal it....at....the most Naga place imaginable at the tomb.....

Aw, fuck! Can't we catch a break, in this game?! Like, first we fight Gods at their seat, now we're fighting hentai monsters, while also going full Percy Jackson up in here? Fuck me man.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about Necroing this post, I just have to put up an Update on the Seat of the Pantheon!

Here's what the seat looks like now: http://imgur.com/a/5B2Zh

And here's what a Gnome looks like in it: http://imgur.com/a/RBNA4
    Holy shit that difference, it looks amazing now

15+ Year Old Account
    The Seat of the Pantheon actually looks exactly how I imagined it. Pretty cool.

Guys wanna see something even more badass?

THE FRONT OF THE SEAT! AKA, THIS: http://imgur.com/a/RRLuw

Honestly I'd rather they NOT do anything with the artifacts, even if there isn't an artifact system and we go back to a regular weapon system like pre-Legion. We didn't need explanations to ditch legendary weapons. We don't need one now.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Nope. Nothing yet. There's probably only two ways they can go with it. Either they say in the raid we're siphoning all our power to seal the prison of Sargeras, or instead some event happens before 8.0 where we lose our artifacts and/or their power is drained. I actually kind of like the idea that somehow Azshara and/or N'zoth drain our weapons' power instead of us using it to stop Sargeras, since the Pantheon and Illidan already have that locked down.
    During the next expansion's pre-patch seems the most likely, since that would also be where they remove the actual system.

Inb4 that green fog is Sargeras and they didn't make him a fel titan model >•<

7+ Year Old Account
    Guys wanna see something even more badass?

THE FRONT OF THE SEAT! AKA, THIS: http://imgur.com/a/RRLuw
    This looks badass

Sargeras is getting imprisoned way closer to us than we thought.

Unless we close the rift that is.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-07-24 at 08:09 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal