Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

Hell, the Seat Of The Pantheon alone's gonna contain the last 2 bosses (AKA Aggramar/Argus). What more could ya want?
    aggramar is not located in the seat of the pantheon.

he got his own gates of valor styled fortress on argus.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    aggramar is not located in the seat of the pantheon.

he got his own gates of valor styled fortress on argus.
    No. That's where Varimathras, Kin'Garoth and the Coven of Shivarra are. The 4th wing of Antorus litterally has Argus, and Aggramar as the 2 final bosses there.

Lemme show ya:

Light's Breach Bosses: Garothi Worldbreaker, Hounds Of Sargeras, And the War council.

Hope's End Bosses: Portal Keeper Hasabel, Eonar The Lifebinder, and Imonar The Soulhunter.

Forbidden Descent Bosses: Kin'garoth, Varimathras, And The Coven Of Shivarra.

And, lastly, The Seat Of The Pantheon Bosses: Aggramar, And Argus.

The red area of Antorus is where the other Titan spirits will be, and below it, is where Varimathras lies. Hence, why there are bones, and so forth there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Just got the quest for the magni scenario thought to be scrapped. making me go to sholazar i'll update if i go to silithus.
    snip

Void everywhere! You also can hear the beating heart of azeroth itself

SOMEBODY DO AND RECORD THIS! NOW!

btw, i need that new purple arcane crow.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Seriously, Magni's accent is ruining the grandeur of his position.
    I actually quite like it.

I think this might be Azeroth...

and another Maiden, lol

Last edited by Padwarle; 2017-07-25 at 10:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Minor arrhythmia detected? That's interesting, though if Azeroth is truly the subject of the "her heart is a crater" pronouncement from Il'gynoth I would figure it would register as more than a slight heart murmur.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Seriously, Magni's accent is ruining the grandeur of his position.

There is really nothing there that we don't know from the datamined dialogue.
    idk dude, i like any dwarf accent.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Theres two heartbeat sounds in the data for azeroth as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Minor arrhythmia detected? That's interesting, though if Azeroth is truly the subject of the "her heart is a crater" pronouncement from Il'gynoth I would figure it would register as more than a slight heart murmur.
    Well it looks like a crater aint it.
    But maidens reporting sigh.
    I bet an Algalon v2 will appear this time to eradicate the titan itself (y i know as far as i knwo the pantheon opposed sargies kill-titan-before-corrupted option but we know how bliz behaves to the lore)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    This takes the Old God being cancerous parasites to an all new level.

10+ Year Old Account
    After you complete the scenario everyone in Dalaran freaking out. I imagine it's because Argus is visible to all players on the server now.(?) The streets were full of panicked and worried citizens, there's a much bigger guard presence, draenei from the Exodar were wandering around trying to spread hope, and "Validated Doomsayers" were handing out yet more pamphlets.

The grand majority of these pamphlets talk about Argus's sudden appearance and how we're even more screwed now than we were during the pre-patch events. (One of them actually started with "Sargeras did nothing wrong.") Pretty neat to have the events of ToS actually reflected in the world a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    After you complete the scenario everyone in Dalaran freaking out. I imagine it's because Argus is visible to all players on the server now.(?) The streets were full of panicked and worried citizens, there's a much bigger guard presence, draenei from the Exodar were wandering around trying to spread hope, and "Validated Doomsayers" were handing out yet more pamphlets.

The grand majority of these pamphlets talk about Argus's sudden appearance and how we're even more screwed now than we were during the pre-patch events. (One of them actually started with "Sargeras did nothing wrong.") Pretty neat to have the events of ToS actually reflected in the world a bit.
    I'd hoped they would acknowledge the visibility of Argus in some capacity, but that really exceeds my personal expectations.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

You may hate me for doing this, but I just gotta make an RP thing:

Everyone: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

Me: Uh...hey...guys...I'm still...here.

Everyone: WE'RE DOOMED! SARGERAS IS GONNA SLAY US ALL!

Me: Uhh hello?! Awesome...standing right here.

Everyone: RUN AWAY! THE LEGION WON!

Me: Ya know what? All of you better step aside, cause I don't want to accidently slap you with my dick!

*Earns The Titanslayer title, while also sealing away Sargeras*

Me: EZ!

N'zoth: Sup bitch.

Me: DAMN IT!

this whole 'abandoned base overlooking something bigger than life' routine along with 'computer talk' really throws me off. Even draenei with their spaceships don't look so ridiculous in this setting compared to that titan stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    this whole 'abandoned base overlooking something bigger than life' routine along with 'computer talk' really throws me off. Even draenei with their spaceships don't look so ridiculous in this setting compared to that titan stuff.
    It's how Titan tech is presented since Vanilla WoW.

I think this might be Azeroth...

http://i.imgur.com/QE7E9IO.png

and another Maiden, lol

http://i.imgur.com/0B4F4Gh.png
    Well then, that simply looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald
    Personally, after a while and noting others ideas... I came to the conclusion that Il'gynoth has pretty much been talking always about persons above the PCs or similar denizens of Azeroth.
    How would they know individually who people are when there's a fair few on Azeroth? Since their goal is to corrupt, you wouldn't really go for lowest of the low in power level unless they elevated themselves to being known I guess. But the best bet would be to go after the Titanic creations and such - one that you know exist from eons ago and related objects that are known to have more power in the first place (and there's plenty of them).

That being said I came to the conclusion that what Il'gynoth might know is that Y'shaarj was pulled out from Azeroth to make a crater; the Well of Eternity and though the blood from the Titan has filled it... It could relate to heart issues and why Azeroth is struggling to be 'born'.
    After that wound I mean it could quite possibly have been contaminated because even with Y'Shaarj dead, you had manifestations still haunting Pandaria... It could be possible they can do other things beyond their death.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-07-25 at 10:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    I kind of like how it stands apart from the more general "sword and sorcery" aesthetic - giving the impression that the Titans were truly above and beyond most of the mortal races of their universe. I'll admit it can get a bit thick in places, but on an "every so often" type of basis I don't think it necessarily interferes with the ongoing story-arcs.

That being said I'm also a fan of stories that blend elements from multiple genres, so long as it is done well - YMMV, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    One of them actually started with "Sargeras did nothing wrong."
    Memes and Doomsayers. Who would have thought I would have seen the day these two would have joined forces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Guys wanna see something even more badass?

THE FRONT OF THE SEAT! AKA, THIS: http://imgur.com/a/RRLuw

Tbh, I think the reason why Sargeras himself could never find Azeroth is because of that layer that's surrounding Azeroth, the little opening we see is probably the area that was exposed when Illidan used the keystone.

It's probably been hidden all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    It's how Titan tech is presented since Vanilla WoW.
    I didn't like it back then either

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    How is it ridiculous when it's apart of the lore? i don't care if you think it doesn't fit but this is warcraft.
    Well thats the thing - when I started playing warcraft if was a generic yet very charming fantasy with Azeroth being nothing more than a planet. Now its a f...ing titan with a heart that has 'minor arrhythmia'. And nothing in the past expansions pointed at this. In my opinion this retcon business Blizzard is running went a little bit too far. It ok for me to have ideas bigger than life, but this stuff they pouring at us, as characters in this fantasy world we shouldn't be able to even comprehend these things, let alone be anywhere near it. Only then it could work. But this blatant use of sci-fi tropes completely demystifying the fantasy behind it, which I find bothering.