Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Shackled Ur'Zhul

Well that's some goddamn nightmare fuel right there.

Hire the guy who came up with that one for the next Diablo.

I love it. Finally some balls in their design of what is supposedly THE big evil force in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I love it. Finally some balls in their design of what is supposedly THE big evil force in the universe.
    I'm not sure I'd say I love it and I admire their chutzpah in making it a mount, but it's just kinda shocking they went that route in what is - often despite very very dark themes - a rather visually tame game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ho-lee shit!

I wanna ride it.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like my mother tbh.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

A thread for that mount and you post no picture?

We'll ride our fallen comrades to victory!

10+ Year Old Account
    New mount found, now just to figure out how to get it! This thing is the best thing ever, must have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah.. uhm.. Kill it with tons of holy fire? I am NOT riding that thing.. Nightmare on legs!

Inb4 when riding it, it whispers to you in tormented agony...
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I wonder how the Army of light would feel you riding that around them if its their fallen comrades

Why do we even ride something like that? Why?

Don't need it
    Don't need it
    Don't need it
    Don't need it

I NEED IT!
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    I wonder how the Army of light would feel you riding that around them if its their fallen comrades
    Well, SOMEONE has to use their souls. It's either us or the Legion!

It's not like they'd like to rest in peace or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    I'm not sure I'd say I love it and I admire their chutzpah in making it a mount, but it's just kinda shocking they went that route in what is - often despite very very dark themes - a rather visually tame game.
    That's what makes it a successful design. Breaking the mould of an established theme for impact, and a way to make it clear "we're not on Azeroth anymore, this is one of the Burning Legion's strongholds, fucked up shit be here yo".

I honestly hope they push the horror angle a bit further on Argus. I wanna see just how fucked up the reality of the Burning Legion is, after all the implications we've been fed through the lore.

They didn't only get people from D3 for legendary items it seems....

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    New mount found, now just to figure out how to get it! This thing is the best thing ever, must have.
    Probably something to do with the raid, or a rep grind, the two things Blizz has an obsessive love for... :P

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Probably something to do with the raid, or a rep grind, the two things Blizz has an obsessive love for... :P
    Well no. $25 shop mount!

So the demons have actually done something demonic, rather than just getting their ass beaten all the time? Is this the same Burning Legion??????

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Who?

Gief mount plse
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long