Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Cleveland wins 116-88.

- - - Updated - - -

Tonight: HOU @ GSW. 8 PM. TNT.

I think the home crowd will give GSW an edge and let them win. By a lot. Like, a blowout after halftime (but still somewhat competitive to start. Like within 12 points.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Van Gundy (I think) was legitimately confused about Dwayne Wade being in the new Star Wars movie. Then right after that, said "the difference between a good and bad performance is making shots".

Also, this crowd is super quiet.
    Van Gundy is just an awful commentator. Not sure he’s Joe Buck bad, but I can’t stand listening to him.

Glad Cleveland had a strong game, but I don’t see them shooting 55% from 3 and holding Boston to ~35% from the floor again this series. Cleveland will be lucky to take this to 6. Honestly, as long as Golden State doesn’t win I’d be happy with any other champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just from this first quarter, Rockets are good, but even with Steph sucking these GSW are the better team. I just don't see that changing in the other 3 quarters. If anything I see the GSW put their foot down at some point and go on a serious 10 point+ run. Rockets seem to be back to doing too much ISO ball and too little moving the ball around finding openings. That will in the end not work against the GSW I think.

GSW up 54-43 at half. I think it's gonna be a blowout.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    GSW up 54-43 at half. I think it's gonna be a blowout.
    You called that one right!

I think the home crowd will give GSW an edge and let them win. By a lot. Like, a blowout after halftime (but still somewhat competitive to start. Like within 12 points.)
    GSW up 54-43 at half. (11 point difference.) I think it's gonna be a blowout.
    GSW wins 126-85 (41 point difference).

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You called that one right!
    Kukukuku, I'm pretty good. Yeah it was an obvious outcome. Maybe HOU can try to be a bit better next game (at GS), but I expect them to lose, too.

Can't believe how Boston are making it out. Without Irving and Hayward they are beating Cavs at final.

10+ Year Old Account
    Celtics-Cavs about to start. Hopefully a better game than Saturday.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, so much for the Celtics having a good game again. They're doing the exact same thing as Saturday, they are playing to their man instead of playing their own game.

- - - Updated - - -

If this keeps up for a few more minutes I'm just going to turn the game off. I was reading a book and that interests me more than seeing the Celtics play like shit again.

When Jaylen Brown gets out played by Kyle Korver then it's time to go do better things.

- - - Updated - - -

I've watched pretty much every Celtics game this season, and even when they play like crap I typically just sit it out. I;ve only threatened to stop watching twice cause they were gawdawful and both times they turned it around and seemed to suddenly find focus. I promise I won't abuse this power in the future (mostly cause I just prefer to watch the games).

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaaaaaaaand, the play turns to shit again. They had it down to 10 and now back to 15 through careless play and rookie moments.

- - - Updated - - -

Celtics missed 13 shots IN THE PAINT, Cavs missed 15 shots total. Brutal numbers. Just the 3 missed dunks would have made this game only a 9 point difference. >.<

- - - Updated - - -

HOW the fuck is that a foul?!

Morris got walked into and it's a foul on HIM?!

Fffffffffffffffffffffff

- - - Updated - - -

Fuckingh hell, that would have been the 4th on Love and now it;s the 4th on Morris. That's a MAJOR officiating fuck up

- - - Updated - - -

These officials man... Rozier not touched gets a 3 point foul on JR. Calling bad both ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Here we go again. They play well for a while, and then get drawn into frustration plays again by the veteran and more savvy Cavs. They HAVE to keep their head during these stretches and keep playing. They can't let the Cavs go on a run again just by losing focus.

- - - Updated - - -

Lebron will come back in, so now is the time the Celtics need to keep a cool head and push through and not let the Cavs go on a run again. Going to be tough, but they have to if they want to win. Now or never in this game.

- - - Updated - - -

If the Celtics hadn't fallen behind by 15+ in the 1st quarter they would have had a slim lead right now. Celtics scored more in every quarter except the first. Very frustrating to watch. I'm sure the Celtics can win in Cleveland now, but they had lapses that put them in unwinnable situations instead.

This will be 2-2, but I think the Celtics feel they are the moral winners, despite losing this game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think Cleveland is confident enough to take one win in boston and finish it at home, still having them in 6
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

I think that Boston ups their level at home and wins game 5. I'm sure xskarma would love to remind us that Boston is undefeated at home in the playoffs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guess Cleveland has to change that then.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Guess Cleveland has to change that then.
    They'll have to, cause Boston has home court advantage. It's either beat Boston in Boston or go home. Not exactly a stretch to say so.

Standing by my Celtics in 7 though. They just need to come out at the start with the kind of intensity they have down the stretch and they are good to go.

God Lebron set the record for most Field Goals made in the playoffs (passing Kareem). http://stats.nba.com/alltime-leaders...atCategory=FGM

HOU @ GSW (1-2) tonight. 9 PM. TNT.

I don't think it'll be a 41 point blowout again, but I can't imagine Golden State losing...

Deleted
    Let's pray Houston can get that W tonight. Otherwise GSW are just taking it in 5... ResidentSleeper

10+ Year Old Account
    Rookie All NBA teams announced.

Not really any surprises among them.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You'd be putting Kyrie right back with Lebron, which is where he forced himself away from. To do it, you'd have to trade Kyrie and keep Hayward most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the hell voted Tatum as second-team?

???????? Since when has Houston had a black uniform? Oh wait it's GSW in black. ?????? I thought..

10+ Year Old Account
    Game starts off 12-0. Even worth continuing watching already?

Oh speaking of Kyrie btw, I saw Deadpool at the movie theater today, and in the previews there was a trailer for the Uncle Drew movie. It looks like it has a good budget and is meant to be a generic black comedy, not just...a basketball spoof.

Listen, I loved those Pepsi commercials, but this went too far.

- - - Updated - - -

Forreal Pendulous, 5 minutes into the game and GSW are up 12-0 lol.