Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    the tracer pose thing is stupid the pose didn't fit the character so they changed it so it would it had nothing to do sjw's or being pc or any of that crap and any one who thinks it does when they left the same pose in for widow maker and changed tracers pose to be arguable worse is a moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    Dude, keep dreaming if you honestly believe to happen to change their mind on 1 pose right after a whole shitstorm on the forum is going on. I would have had more respect if they just admitted why they changed it rather than pretending they happened to share the idea for a better pose.

your kidding right? you think the new pose is more pc the the old?

as for the "censorship".

Again. A game free for all to access internationally can have more trouble given the wide variety of laws and restrictions in various counties on the depiction of smoking. Considering the wildly differing nature of restrictions and allowances between countries and the flux such laws are in for each country, its much easier to just drop cigars and ciggs altogether.

The restriction on depiction of smoking itself is tied to the fact many countries are increasing taxes and tariffs on smoking along with area bans and further limits on smoking areas.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    your kidding right? you think the new pose is more pc the the old?
    My problem with the old pose is it makes me feel like I have a wedgie.... How people can run around with clothes stuff up their butt checks like that I will never know. Its so uncomfortable.

Does seem silly to complain about things in a game were you run around killing each other but that is ok....

Hots Has so many kids that Blizz removed Cigs just for them ...