I tried with everything I had to main a different class but i couldnt do it.

I dont know what it is about druid that attracts me so much but anytime i try to play a different class on a long term basis i end up going back to my druid

Deleted
    nice story, bro?

I don't know what you are expecting us to say.
    Congrats for not being one of the FOTM hoppers ?
    You play what you enjoy.
    Good for you.

I play a warlock primarily.
    And while I have alts, played more during this expansion than I have ever before, but still a warlock I play primarily.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

My boomkin/Resto Druid has always felt like home to me. I do enjoy playing my affliction warlock, however.

I diagnose you with Main Druid Disorder.
    You are atracted to your druid and cannot be fullfiled by any other class.
    It's a common disorder on this Druid forum but unfortunately it has no known cure.
    Even if you delete your druid, you will find yourself leveling a new one in just 24h.
    You cannot play other MMO long term because you don't feel good about the classes and wished you could play a shapeshifting god of all stars and nature. You will feel the need to summon a moon to crush your foes or transform in a tree and mend your allies with the very essence of life itself. And so, you will be back in Wow on trying to play another class, fighting the urge to log on your druid with every step of the way.
    "You must become again the master of nature, a true shapeshifter that can perform all roles with ease" the voice in your head whispers. You try to hold back but there will come that day, that glorious day when you shall be the god that walks among humans. And what glorious day that will be...

Well, that went a bit too far.

Cool story bro

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

- Flight Form. Object interaction, instant cast, safely freefalling; there's a lot to enjoy about Druid specifically when it comes to Flight Form. It just feels better than any other mount. Also perching on whatever object you want when you AFK/wait for raids just adds that tiny bit of flavor for me personally.
    - Mobility. Travel Form (plus leap with Wild Charge), Cat Form for indoors (base speed +30%), a decent Blink for Feral and Resto (and I guess Balance but you'd be better off with Disenga--- Wild Charge), mobile casting as Balance (Stellar Drift or Wax and Wane) and Resto (most spells are instant while most other healers have cast time spells). On top of the mobility, 3 of the 4 specs rather enjoy Haste as a stat, making everything just feel quicker (Feral doesn't like Haste, but they already are rather quick).
    - Versatility (and Content). It's the only class to have all 4 roles in the game! This also means 4 artifact questlines, mage tower challenges, legendaries for 4 specs, etc.

Just a few things I'm greatly enjoying on my new main after having played Mage from end of BC to Legion's pre-expansion patch (and being rather awful at all of the things above).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.