10+ Year Old Account

New D.Va statue on gear store

$450 is a bit out of my price range, but at 19" tall the thing is huge and absolutely beautiful.

http://gear.blizzard.com/ow-dva-statue

for $450 the quality looks.. shockingly really low.. at that money i'want a flawless paint job and a perfectly smooth finish. the video makes it look like it should be $100~

maybe i have spent too much time looking at $300 figures from japan?

edit: hey the pictures actually look better than the video, but still not $450 better..
    Last edited by the boar; 2017-06-30 at 02:50 PM.

450$ (without the shipping taxes) seems very expensive, despite having a lot of details (mech+baby). I'd get it if it was more in the 300-350$ mark.

Hopefully Mercy and (young ?) Ana will be cheaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    450$ (without the shipping taxes) seems very expensive, despite having a lot of details (mech+baby). I'd get it if it was more in the 300-350$ mark.

Hopefully Mercy and (young ?) Ana will be cheaper.
    I expect those would be $150 like the others. This is what it is because it's 19" tall, it's enormous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I expect those would be $150 like the others. This is what it is because it's 19" tall, it's enormous.
    Mhm, fair enough. It didn't seem "that" big from the pics.

Whelp...no more stock, should have made my mind more early. T_T
    Last edited by A-sayo; 2017-07-03 at 07:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its shockingly expensive, but then again I work at a place that sells figurines for twice that amount and look shit so what am I complaining about :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I'd rather not take that quality for $450..honestly it's a bit too much..I have a friend who ordered it from a place (I can't recall) but still got it cheaper and quality is slick..in the amount he paid, but still not ready to put up $450 for this..tbh I can use the amount in my rent!

I have one of the crappy $100 "unlicensed" ones from ebay that predated this. It's fairly low quality but it matches the model closely (pretty sure they just shoved the game model right into a 3d printer) and looks fine on a shelf.

The $450 asking price is nuts even for me...

Also IMO someone really needs to make a full poseable D.Va figure that can physically sit in the cockpit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Also IMO someone really needs to make a full poseable D.Va figure that can physically sit in the cockpit.
    I WOULD go up to $200 IF someone does it..that's it..not much more..because $450 is just not nuts it's mental that too mecha only..they need to lower the price or we take out our pitchforks?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I have one of the crappy $100 "unlicensed" ones from ebay that predated this. It's fairly low quality but it matches the model closely (pretty sure they just shoved the game model right into a 3d printer) and looks fine on a shelf.
    Speaking of replicas, look what I found on Reddit, a fanmade D.Va pachimari plush.

So what's new in the hood of OW? Doomfist is finally here and the console players are going to break their consoles because they are playing it that much! Blizzard launched some cool merch, which is probably the best thing they have done in a long time. Also, what do you guys say about these bracelets, yay or nay?