Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Stukov is MAH BOI

Now my number 1 go-to support. In a co-ordinated team, he's just really good at almost everything
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Allmost every game against Stukow i got, was lost. He needs definetly at least small nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Allmost every game against Stukow i got, was lost. He needs definetly at least small nerfs.
    thats no standard by which to judge nerfs. I've both lost and won games with and/or against him.

People will adapt his abilities and learn how to counter him. Then we get a proper view.

- - - Updated - - -

like many poor players playing heroes with knockbacks, bad Stukov players are more geared than usual to save enemies or entire enemy teams. Knocking them out of skill shots and entire ult AOE's. using the fist ult to save an enemy we had bunched up on at 15% health...practically delivering them to the enemy base..

Deleted
    Pox Populi defines his output past lv 16; that talent is bonkers. Given how immobile he is - no escapes and one of his abilities and his better ult root him in place - he could use a basic numbers buff and a Pox Populi nerf. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    thats no standard by which to judge nerfs. I've both lost and won games with and/or against him.

People will adapt his abilities and learn how to counter him. Then we get a proper view.

- - - Updated - - -

like many poor players playing heroes with knockbacks, bad Stukov players are more geared than usual to save enemies or entire enemy teams. Knocking them out of skill shots and entire ult AOE's. using the fist ult to save an enemy we had bunched up on at 15% health...practically delivering them to the enemy base..
    The only response to Stukov's healing potential past 16 is a hard engage during his Kill Switch CD, which is very short anyway. You can get his whole team down to 10% in a fight, but if you don't get kills, he can get them all up to 100% in 3 seconds. And even if the CD was long, he doesn't even need help from his team, he can disengage himself or make the fight 4v5. He's OP. I don't even understand how is it possible that he's stiting at 46% win rate. He's not hard to play and his numbers are retarded. I can bet he's only going to get nerfed. Either that or he will be left untouched until a big tournament, when suddenly he appears at the #1 pick or ban, then he'll start getting picked, his win ratio will skyrocket and he'll get nerfed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    The only response to Stukov's healing potential past 16 is a hard engage during his Kill Switch CD, which is very short anyway. You can get his whole team down to 10% in a fight, but if you don't get kills, he can get them all up to 100% in 3 seconds. And even if the CD was long, he doesn't even need help from his team, he can disengage himself or make the fight 4v5. He's OP. I don't even understand how is it possible that he's stiting at 46% win rate. He's not hard to play and his numbers are retarded. I can bet he's only going to get nerfed. Either that or he will be left untouched until a big tournament, when suddenly he appears at the #1 pick or ban, then he'll start getting picked, his win ratio will skyrocket and he'll get nerfed.
    He has the defensive capabilities of Lt. Morales. Except without a knockback unless he uses an Ult, one of which isn't really reliable and could actually save an enemy Hero. Root, Poly, Dead. Same as any other hero, except Genji.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    He has the defensive capabilities of Lt. Morales. Except without a knockback unless he uses an Ult, one of which isn't really reliable and could actually save an enemy Hero. Root, Poly, Dead. Same as any other hero, except Genji.
    Not necessarily

If Stukov expects to be focused he can preload himself with a Q, and then Rehgar ult himself back to full health as soon as the stun wears off

Bonus points for taking Biotic Armor and/or Ballistospores against CC-heavy melee teams

Makes him much, MUCH harder to kill than a Morales

Shove has 20 seconds CD. How is it not reliable? Unless you get jumped by Genji or Tracer, there's no way you'll miss, and then you're completely safe. As up said, he can easily heal himself up with Q + D if necessary, something Morales can't do. He also has a strong slow. You act as if you don't know his skillset.

Shove has 20 seconds CD. How is it not reliable? Unless you get jumped by Genji or Tracer, there's no way you'll miss, and then you're completely safe. As up said, he can easily heal himself up with Q + D if necessary, something Morales can't do. He also has a strong slow. You act as if you don't know his skillset.
    because 20 seconds is an eternity in a teamfight, and unless you are consistently knocking the enemy back into their spawn (solution don't fight stukov in areas with long line of sights) all you are doing is maybe allowing some slight breathing room. draft some heroes with high mobility to get back into the fight quicker, or if your QM theres no point in bitching about it as QM is straight up dumpster fire tier garbage at the moment. and, actually, since Stukov is rendered immobile during Lurking Arm, he's prime Chromie bait.

bio kill switch is going to be on cooldown once during a fight, maybe two. it also does not line up with the Q's cooldown so it's actually really intensive and punishing if Stukov messes up somewhere. he can talent into the Biotic Armor on Q, but that's giving up One Good Spread which is fantastic for both healing and mana conservation. Additionally, Biotic Armor is Physical Armor only- Ability Damage heroes are going to laugh at it.

because 20 seconds is an eternity in a teamfight, and unless you are consistently knocking the enemy back into their spawn (solution don't fight stukov in areas with long line of sights) all you are doing is maybe allowing some slight breathing room. draft some heroes with high mobility to get back into the fight quicker, or if your QM theres no point in bitching about it as QM is straight up dumpster fire tier garbage at the moment. and, actually, since Stukov is rendered immobile during Lurking Arm, he's prime Chromie bait.

bio kill switch is going to be on cooldown once during a fight, maybe two. it also does not line up with the Q's cooldown so it's actually really intensive and punishing if Stukov messes up somewhere. he can talent into the Biotic Armor on Q, but that's giving up One Good Spread which is fantastic for both healing and mana conservation. Additionally, Biotic Armor is Physical Armor only- Ability Damage heroes are going to laugh at it.
    If 20 seconds is an eternity, 5 seconds or so that Stukov can very easily buy for his team is a lifetime. It may not even matter how long it takes for the shoved opponent to get back, if, say, it's the team's only tank, removing him does wonders. Also, at level 20 it's not 20 seconds, but 1.5 if you aim it well. If you try to push people into enemy spawn, you're just asking to get killed. The best way of using shove is pushing them just far enough that they are not present for the first exchange.

He has 2 talents that can reduce CD on D. One is situational and the other requires good aim, but they are there.

If 20 seconds is an eternity, 5 seconds or so that Stukov can very easily buy for his team is a lifetime. It may not even matter how long it takes for the shoved opponent to get back, if, say, it's the team's only tank, removing him does wonders. Also, at level 20 it's not 20 seconds, but 1.5 if you aim it well. If you try to push people into enemy spawn, you're just asking to get killed. The best way of using shove is pushing them just far enough that they are not present for the first exchange.

He has 2 talents that can reduce CD on D. One is situational and the other requires good aim, but they are there.
    He has two questionable talents at best that lowers cooldown. One requires giving up a solid 2 second root (huge) or good zone control + interrupt for 1.5 seconds and not being a sitting duck, and one that also increases his own survivability by being 50% farther while channeling Lurking Arm. Not to mention that particular level 7 talent requires you to detonate exactly one Pustule on an enemy, while simultaneously having your allies primed to detonate (so you have a 4.5 second window and depending how it spread you may lose out on healing overall), and additionally is pretty hard on your mana. It's a great risk/reward talent. You go against a Stukov that can reliably do that, congrats you are in the big leagues.

Not going to really argue too much about Shove. It's a good protection/securing talent that can be unreliable at times.

15+ Year Old Account
    One Good Spread isn't a necessary talent for mana conservation, unless you're on a 2lane map with a 4 stack. Most of the time you'll find yourself spot-healing 1-3 people until mid/late game - when you're with your team to get usage out of One Good Spread, you're most likely going to be teamfighting rather than extended skirmishing. Apart from Hanamura/BoE/TosQ, the talent usually won't activate often enough to be worthwhile. Vigorous Reuptake and Biotic Armor are equally good talents depending on your enemy's team comp, and both synergise well with later talents.

Against a physical-heavy team, Biotic Armor + Pox Populi creates an insane 9sec Armor boost. Vigorous Reuptake when coupled with Targetted Excision gives you INSANE healing output. Targetted Excision is too good to pass up if you want to make the most of your Stukov - the enemy is going to have at least one melee (a tank) unless you're playing a QM shitfight, so in fights you'll be using that nice close target to give you basically continuous 5sec CDs on Killswitch. It also means you can stack Vigorous Reuptake really, REALLY quickly.

15+ Year Old Account
    I pulled of a kamehameha into our core killing someone in Towers of Doom, was fun.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Stukov has a knock back on a 20 sec cooldown?

Am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Stukov has a knock back on a 20 sec cooldown?

Am i missing something?
    Yes, it's not just a "knockback" it can(theoretically) knock someone from 1 side of the map to the other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Yes, it's not just a "knockback" it can(theoretically) knock someone from 1 side of the map to the other.
    OH! His ultimate is on a 20 sec cooldown?

Nice

OH! His ultimate is on a 20 sec cooldown?

Nice
    Yeah, Massive Shove is a 20 sec CD. The Flailing Swipe is longer, but I don't remember how much, something like 80 seconds I think but I won't swear to it(if you take the lvl 20 upgrade that turns it from swiping 3x per cast into 3 charges of 1 individual swipe, the charges have a 30 sec CD each I believe).

Deleted
    Some thoughts on Stukov (correct me if im wrong plz)

-Very Strong Melee
    -Very Long Cooldowns on heal and trait to explode heals (is there any way to reduce healing cooldown?)
    -You must choose the Talent for when you explode the healing with D the target still gets a 3 second dot of healing.
    -His combo on teamfights is Q > E > D and Shove away tanks and slow them if necessary with W

He has a talent that when you place the AoE silence you can explode it to spred diseases and silence them for 2 seconds. Thats why his combo his Q > E > D

I THINK

And plz let me know if there is anyway to reduce the cooldown of the Q healing...

Some thoughts on Stukov (correct me if im wrong plz)

-Very Long Cooldowns on heal and trait to explode heals (is there any way to reduce healing cooldown?)
    There's 2 talents. One Good Spread at 4 reduces the CD of his heal by 2 seconds if it spreads between 3 people, and Targeted Excision at 7 reduces the CD of his burst heal to 5 seconds if you detonate exactly ONE dot(and any number of heals).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    There's 2 talents. One Good Spread at 4 reduces the CD of his heal by 2 seconds if it spreads between 3 people, and Targeted Excision at 7 reduces the CD of his burst heal to 5 seconds if you detonate exactly ONE dot(and any number of heals).
    Thank you, thats very interesting. I will have to check what i am losing for the sake of those talents.