Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    It's because some people cried "we don't see our mog" so they changed everything that was good about the shadow spells.

Homophobia is so gay.

Anyone got pics of how the new glyphs look like?

-Glyph of Voidling
    -Glyph of Dark Absolution
    -Glyph of Lightspawn

Why do holy spells make such strange noises? shouldnt they make some nice melodic sound effects like the new rezz? heal spells dont sound like healing with the exception of pom. the only thing I dont like so far.

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    hate the new holy nova spell effect. it's impossible to tell how big it is.
    it looks like something out of those Japanese cartoons. but it looks powerful and like an explosion

Quote Originally Posted by Eliessa View Post
    Why do holy spells make such strange noises? shouldnt they make some nice melodic sound effects like the new rezz? heal spells dont sound like healing with the exception of pom. the only thing I dont like so far.

it looks like something out of those Japanese cartoons. but it looks powerful and like an explosion
    looks the opposite of powerful to me. the actual casting animation is good but the spell effect is weak and unclear

I like the new spell effects and animations. It's a lot to get used to but they feel very smooth and mobile. I even like the new purple hue, even though imo they should have kept the original shadowform dark and shadowy perhaps through a glyph.

What I don't like is how the shadowform smoke particles are flickering now. It's like the old world enchants that went from smokey to flickery a couple of years ago making me change my mog. It's too hectic for me. The glyph of shadow removes the smoke, but I would prefer smoother non-flickery smoke.

Also the new combat stance is questionable imo. My Belf looks like a worgen.

Something I cannot help but comment on is the fact that the new Priest animations and especially the idle animation do remind of Ethereals. Personally is my favorite race since I've started the game during late TBC and I really wish they may add it.

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    looks the opposite of powerful to me. the actual casting animation is good but the spell effect is weak and unclear
    call me a cynic but I greatly enjoy that stealth classes cant anticipate the range of the nova anymore. I catch them now all the time because the visual effect covers only like 50% of the aoe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Something I cannot help but comment on is the fact that the new Priest animations and especially the idle animation do remind of Ethereals. Personally is my favorite race since I've started the game during late TBC and I really wish they may add it.
    Ethereal+ Shadow Priest = Gloom and I like it

What animu is your avatar from?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Ethereal+ Shadow Priest = Gloom and I like it

What animu is your avatar from?
    I was looking into artworks with darker or psychotic characters and found it many years ago. Not sure if I can even find it now anymore.

As for the Ethereal race, it just feels RIGHT for Priest. Being a creature of no material form that taps into cosmic/existential energies to fully embrace them - that's what I would think of as the ideal Priest and I hope we may actually get to see it one day.

Given that you have Obito for avatar, I can tell you understand a lot about Shadow Priest RP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I was looking into artworks with darker or psychotic characters and found it many years ago. Not sure if I can even find it now anymore.

As for the Ethereal race, it just feels RIGHT for Priest. Being a creature of no material form that taps into cosmic/existential energies to fully embrace them - that's what I would think of as the ideal Priest and I hope we may actually get to see it one day.

Given that you have Obito for avatar, I can tell you understand a lot about Shadow Priest RP.
    It is the only RP I understand. I want Ethereals in the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    It is the only RP I understand. I want Ethereals in the next expansion.
    Well, the whole idea of the Light/Void antithesis was the primary thing that captivated me in the Warcraft universe and our first clear exposure was with TBC. Ethereals were a love at first sight back then.

Feels so close yet so far to have them playable. If they don't add them, I'd like them to add customization options to the Draenei males to have a Velen body-type or something. Right now I can only settle with male Nelf for males. Any other option feels wrong for different reasons.