Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    PvP is so bad that I think they should think about balancing it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I haven't touched the game in weeks, mainly because I got the switch and been playing the new Zelda a ton.

But yeah pvp just hasn't had that fun factor recently, bgs are fun casually but idk game missing that x-factor. Prestige should definitely be account wide! Arena is pointless to do, used to be my favorite part of the game.

There's just better stuff to do tbh.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

10+ Year Old Account
    Pvp is so bad that I'd rather trade 1shots in open world than bg or arena. This is a pve xpansion lawl.

RIP depth, RIP fun, RIP pvp

> doesn't promote discussion
    > flame bait
    > mods haven't removed thread
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Pvp is so bad... go in as Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    It has become impossible to find proper teammates. LFG teams often disband after first loss and end with random complaints even at low CR.

I think whole rating system needs to be revamped for next expansion. Boosts need to be prevented.

Maybe even a solo queue is needed.
    You complain about finding proper teammates, but you only play in LFG teams? lol

Doing pvp with random people is the worst thing to do.

PvP is so bad that shadow priests might be viable in a few comps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    > flame bait
    > doesn't post anything constructive, yet believes he is better than the OP.

I firmly believe PvP have always been bad in this game. Sure, there have been fun seasons, and I found Vanilla PvP to be fun, mostly because I was in a PvP guild so crushed every BG and camped the shit out of BRM at raid nights.
    But I've never been a very huge fan of PvP in WoW. I much rather go play some FPS game if I want some PvP action.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    You complain about finding proper teammates, but you only play in LFG teams? lol

Sometimes you got to do what you got to do. Some of the people I PvPed with (when I cared about it) was found through playing with randoms. That is after all, how you get to know new people.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post

Obviously not. Im a multi gladiator, but trying to find a team on an alt without bragging with titles is impossible.

I can only imagine how it must be for a player fresh to the game or pvp. It's impossible to get into competetive/high ratings without achievements and titles. That's why the rating and team finding systems need a redesign.
    Last edited by Theed; 2017-07-09 at 02:58 PM.
    <inactive>

Deleted
    That Runescape tournaments can get more viewers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tiki854 View Post
    PvP is so bad that shadow priests might be viable in a few comps, untill then they play Holy!
    Fixed it for ya! :P

PvP is so bad that I'd rather use jenkins instead of any R1 title.

PvP is so bad when facing a frost mage I always come up 3rd in a 2 man race ..
    PvP is so bad, when facing a frost mage I'm slower than a slug on Valium ..
    PvP is so bad, when facing a frost mage I'm slower than the last 10 minutes of the last day of school ..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    > flame bait
    Joke javelins on mmo champ?

PvP is so bad that Tichondrius and Darkspear are dead. The two biggest PvP oriented realms, DEAD...

PvP is so bad that PvE streamers get more viewers now.

PvP is so bad that PvP streamers are doing PvE content.

PvP is so bad that Holinka got fired(repositioned), and his goodbye thread got so many downvotes that blizzard removed the downvote system from the official forums.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2017-07-12 at 07:21 AM.

PvP is so bad that I rather tap my lock's hp to death and farm myself for honor ... if would work ofc

Deleted
    PVP is so bad that even the lead pvp designer quit pvp.

Deleted
    Pvp is so bad that almost 50% of healers are rshamans in 3v3. 3% int to hpala inc.

I've been 100% PvPer until Legion (been playing since BC launch). Pre-Legion I played a lot of different specs, mainly healers. Healing in Legion is so unfun I stopped PvPing and only do pve, now. Thankfully, Legion has great PvE content.

PvP is so bad I Q for Bgs just so I can decline once every 8 mins to make myself feel better.