Deleted

Tailoring question

Hey there just wondered if it was possiple to craft an item with lets say only haste stat on?

Can't confirm haste specifically, but I crafted pants with only crit so I'd have to think so.

Deleted
    Sweet ty ������✌

Deleted
    If you mean, can you directly craft haste legion gear as a tailor.
    Then no, the stats randomise upon creation.
    As far as I am aware, the only profs that can directly choose stats to craft are JC (gems) and enchanters

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    If you mean, can you directly craft haste legion gear as a tailor.
    Then no, the stats randomise upon creation.
    As far as I am aware, the only profs that can directly choose stats to craft are JC (gems) and enchanters
    He means he wants to craft an item that only has haste as a secondary and Haste/Master or Haste/Crit.

And yes, it's possible. The affix for Haste only is Impatient, Crit only is Decimator, Mastery only is Savant and Versatility only is Adaptable.
    The chance of getting a 1 secondary stat item are very small though.

And since I like stats, I'll tell you what that "small" chance is based on my crafting results.

Out of 2641 crafts, I got 17 Impatient. 17 deimator, 14 Savant and 13 Adaptable.
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2017-07-03 at 09:57 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    He means he wants to craft an item that only has haste as a secondary and Haste/Master or Haste/Crit.

And yes, it's possible. The affix for Haste only is Impatient, Crit only is Decimator, Mastery only is Savant and Versatility only is Adaptable.
    The chance of getting a 1 secondary stat item are very small though.

And since I like stats, I'll tell you what that "small" chance is based on my crafting results.

Out of 2641 crafts, I got 17 Impatient. 17 deimator, 14 Savant and 13 Adaptable.
    It is possible if you craft over and over and hope the RNG gods are shining on you, but I took it as "can I just craft an item with haste only" not from one single craft you can't, which is what I was responding too
    I think my tailor has only ever seen haste appear twice

Deleted
    Awsome mayn answer i seeked.

So for demonology a 900 only haste proc item would be better then how high ilvl? I AM simming but i wanna reach around 40% haste

Quote Originally Posted by Fluen View Post
    Awsome mayn answer i seeked.

So for demonology a 900 only haste proc item would be better then how high ilvl? I AM simming but i wanna reach around 40% haste
    There's no rule of thumb. You have to look at your stat weights and then the item. If haste is your best stat with a weight of 20, and crit would be your second best with 18, then a item with only crit would be 10% worse. But realistically you have about 2/3 of one stat and 1/3 of another on a piece, so if you happen to get a haste/crit piece it would mean you have an average stat weight of ((2/3)*20+(1/3)*18)=19.1 on that item.
    So a five itemlevel upgrade would already be better, considering secondary stats on normal items increase by 1.8% and primary stat by 4.7%.

Deleted
    Man i shouldnt have skipped ny math classes.
    Thanks alot everyone

Deleted

Max ilvl on crafted item

As the title says

Deleted
    900 with obliterum upgrades