View Poll Results: I'd like to know, in ur opinion, which class u find more joy to play in PvP?

Voters
32. This poll is closed
  • DK

1 3.13%
  • DH

4 12.50%
  • Druid

3 9.38%
  • Hunter

0 0%
  • Mage

1 3.13%
  • Monk

2 6.25%
  • Paladin

1 3.13%
  • Priest

4 12.50%
  • Rogue

6 18.75%
  • Shaman

2 6.25%
  • Warlock

2 6.25%
  • Warrior

6 18.75%

Most fun class in PvP

Hi,

I'd like to know, in ur opinion, which class u find more joy to play in PvP in the current patch and, if possible, why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sub rogue because the damage is relatively similar to wotlk.

With the level of oversimplification I cannot find any of my current chars (lock, warrior, dk) fun anymore. Some may perform better than others, especially the case of warrior now, but this doesn't mean they are fun to play. And i'm talking BGs, if we go on wpvp, not funny at all to kill people within a stun/global. No counter play, no feel of achieving anything. It's way easier to kill players than dumb creatures around, with ilvl scaling now which is not by far normal.
    If I would have started in legion maybe there could be one class, but comparing with years and years spent in wow I cannot point out any of them as still being fun to play.

After having played DH, Rogue, Druid, Ret and Hunter I did not get any sense of joy from PvPing with those charecters, despite me loving their archetypes.

I decided to dust off my old MoP main being a Windwalker monk, and I am having an absolute blast in Random BGs. During the Temple brawl I have been enjoying popping healers and orb carriers with a very satisfying burst rotation of Touch of Death > Serinity > Chi Burst > Rising sun Kick > Artifact weapon > Spinning Crane > Fists > Rising Sun Kick.

I can kite anyone with the insane mobility in rolls, FSK and trancendance and heal up with heal and bandages, while I wait out my cooldowns to rek faces.

Also, nothing beats the satisfaction of landing a stun on a group of enemies, into serinity, artifact weapon and fists and just watching the HP bars drop!

If you don't mind being REALLY squishy, relying on CDs and kiting basically anyone outside CDs, you will really enjoy the WW monk!

Only thing that I dislike, is that there are barely any cool looking monk mogs
    Whether you think you can or can't - You're right!

You can read my in-depth Void Ranger / Dark Ranger class concept from 2019 (With pictures) here.

Deleted
    Probably the spec that is the most complex. Which I can't say for sure. Most are too simple and no feeling of achieving anything. You simply get bored within a week on most classes like dk, warrior, etc.

Currently I only play survival hunter, ww monk and feral. WW monk is fun but I miss a lot of stuff like old tigereye brew, chi explosion and various other spells. However last night in a WSG RBG we where under 2-1 and whole enemy team were defending. Our team told the dh is our last chance to grab the flag for a final push. I stole the moment when I serpent kicked into the flag room to grab the flag, teleported out and the most amazing and epic chase in my entire WoW "Career" happened. Managing to pull off crazy paralyses, fist stuns, leg sweeps and somehow outrunning 10 people while meeting up with my healers in mid and killing the DH's that catched up to me. We won and I realized those moments is why I like WoW. I was literally shaking after that because the odds where so incredibly small for me to survive. I couldn't believe what had happened

So I will continue to stick to my WW even if it's not as fun as previous expansions. Hoping for the best. Survival for me is also very fun in 3v3 and even 2v2 crazy enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post
    Probably the spec that is the most complex. Which I can't say for sure. Most are too simple and no feeling of achieving anything. You simply get bored within a week on most classes like dk, warrior, etc.

Currently I only play survival hunter, ww monk and feral. WW monk is fun but I miss a lot of stuff like old tigereye brew, chi explosion and various other spells. However last night in a WSG RBG we where under 2-1 and whole enemy team were defending. Our team told the dh is our last chance to grab the flag for a final push. I stole the moment when I serpent kicked into the flag room to grab the flag, teleported out and the most amazing and epic chase in my entire WoW "Career" happened. Managing to pull off crazy paralyses, fist stuns, leg sweeps and somehow outrunning 10 people while meeting up with my healers in mid and killing the DH's that catched up to me. We won and I realized those moments is why I like WoW. I was literally shaking after that because the odds where so incredibly small for me to survive. I couldn't believe what had happened

So I will continue to stick to my WW even if it's not as fun as previous expansions. Hoping for the best. Survival for me is also very fun in 3v3 and even 2v2 crazy enough.
    All good.

But have you have stunlocked and killed a healer singlehanded as a sub rogue within seconds? Destroying the whole infrastructure of a team and nobody notices you(not even your own team). If you listen carefully, you can hear your enemy yell "OMFG GET HIM OFF ME WHERE IS THE HEALER".

You get your medal in the sewers, uncrowned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to say rogue and shaman, rogue has been fixed after they demolished the class and sham are just really cool to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    All good.

But have you have stunlocked and killed a healer singlehanded as a sub rogue within seconds? Destroying the whole infrastructure of a team and nobody notices you(not even your own team). If you listen carefully, you can hear your enemy yell "OMFG GET HIM OFF ME WHERE IS THE HEALER".

You get your medal in the sewers, uncrowned.
    lol yup, bad healers that don't react quickly with cds will die. oh it's just 1 rogue... what's the worst that could OH FUCK
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2017-07-04 at 12:34 PM.