MM Hunter haste break points?

Hi,

I'm iLev 921 and have 21.6% Haste, 41.45% Crit, 22.07% Mastery and 3% Versa.

I'm getting this weird pawn string (ST and ST specced, Owl Trinket, Arcanocrystal, only 2pc T20, no T19 anymore)
    ( Pawn: v1: "Ammerr": Class=Hunter, Spec=Marksmanship, Agility=17.41, CritRating=21.12, HasteRating=30.64, MasteryRating=23.24, Versatility=18.86 )

Haste is by far the most valuable stat !? Am I close to a breakpoint ? Is there one? My guess is that the 2Pc T20 has something to do with this because you get more casts buffed but I'm not sure.

I would like to know if there are certain percentage for Haste, Crit and Mastery that I should aim for with T20

Thx

- - - Updated - - -

there seems to be a break point at around 22 - 23 % Haste because with 23% Haste I get this string:
    ( Pawn: v1: "Ammerr": Class=Hunter, Spec=Marksmanship, Agility=17.09, CritRating=21.35, HasteRating=20.40, MasteryRating=22.76, Versatility=19.48 )

Suddenly haste has a "normal" value. Is the the T20 because before that I was told to completely avoid haste

Probably trying to get you to do the as as ais ais rotation, mine does that too when i hit 11% haste, but below that it wont suggest haste afaik. Probably best to drop all that haste and stick with as ais ais, or when you get 4 pc you can also do the marked ais ais ais/wb ais ais as ais

You should never "completely avoid" any stat really.
    As you can see in your second Pawn string the difference between haste and mastery there is only 2,36 dps per point. (heck even vers is only 3,28 dps less than mastery) This means that more often than not higher ilvl is often better due to there being more stats on an item.
    Just sim new gear and see if it's better. https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/gear

As for the haste caps, as Yizu pointed out it has probably to do with that particular haste point let's you do 1 more AiS in the vulnerable window during bloodlust/heroism or something along those lines. It might be hard to get this done when actually playing though, so i wouldn't mind it too much.
    Last edited by Ishan; 2017-07-04 at 06:23 AM.

There are haste breakpoints, it's just unclear if they are "real" or can only be utilized in simulations
    From the Hunter discord
    PSA for everyone doing their own stat weights as Beast Mastery. There exists (and has existed for a long time) a bit of a problem with SimCraft that is inherent to the tool where the behaviour of the APL can cause Haste to have incredibly high values at certain intervals, or "breakpoints" that will allow an unrealistic amount of extra spellcasts. One of these exist for BM (without Haste trinkets) somewhere between 7000-8000 Hasterating (roughly 20%, that's right, the 20% hastepoint is not a real thing). The TL;DR is that if you're simming your stat weights and Haste has an incredibly high value, firstly try and enable "Center Scale Delta" in the scaling options. If that doesn't work, turn it off and go to your profile under Simulate, scroll down to the gear section, add ",enchant=100haste" to the end of any item, and increase this Haste number in increments of 100 until the Haste weight goes down to something more normal. This will increase your DPS artifically, but it will not matter much to the stat weight result, and that's what you're after, not accurate DPS numbers.
    This is for BM, granted, so I dont know if MM has anything like that or not, but you can enable plots in your simulation to get a graph like this:

If you see sudden jumps like that, that's a breakpoint. Set plot amount to 40 in 150 steps.

For BM, this breakpoint is "fake" because players can't utilize this extra haste in real scenarios, but it allows the "robohunter" from the simulations to use a few extra abilities here and there.
    Last edited by Yuuseki; 2017-07-04 at 10:51 AM.

With that much haste I think you get one extra arcane shot out in the vulnerable window, and with 21.6% you were probably close so it suggested a bit more to make that extra arcane shot possible (maybe 2 extra not sure).

SimC and haste on hunters tho is -__-

I'd sacrifice a lot of haste for mastery, you've got a really solid amount of crit.