Poll: Tinker as a playable class in WoW - Yes or No?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Wow they just announced a new epxnasion and the tinker army is back again with this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Laxington View Post
    No just no. We have engineering and alchemy.
    You can't use Engineering or Alchemy to perform class roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxington View Post
    No just no. We have engineering and alchemy.
    When's the last time you tanked with Engineering? Or DPS'ed with Alchemy? And I mean using SOLELY things from those professions and not using them to boost your actual class abilities.

Do me a favor and post a video of you clearing your bars of everything class related and only put onto your bars things crafted from Engineering and Alchemy and try to DPS. Or Tank. Or heal a group. When you do that and prove it works, then this stupid ass argument can be a valid argument. Otherwise, people need to stop with this ridiculousness.

Quote Originally Posted by ddengster View Post
    Nope. Too little lore behind it. But it would work as an endpoint for the engineering profession.
    That's a bad arguement, Monks have little lore and yet here we are having a Monk class with new lore that blizzard has built around it, regardless of how little the lore is it is usually up to blizzard to make up new lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illidari View Post
    You can't use Engineering or Alchemy to perform class roles.
    I agree, The "we already have engineering" argument is really annoying considering how it's not an actual class were you can try soloing raids with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    It's bad enough when these threads pop up every other day, but do we have to defile their corpses as well?

Let them die with dignity.
    Never! we will keep suggesting Tinker class until we get one! just like Demon Hunters, except more unique and won't cripple an existing class.

Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    Please don't make out that a handful of people voting is a community consensus as it seems like Blizzard gets confused and acts upon these statements. I suspect it's how the idea that "tanks should DPS" came about as they said lots of people wanted it yet I've never ever spoken to a tank who wanted to dps, whilst tanking.

Perhaps they could use tinker as a means to salvage the mess that is survival hunters as that seems to be another case of "people wanted melee hunters" who? who wanted this? as I can't find them in game and only come across a handful of supporters on forums.
    I actually love survival as melee, it needs some work but it was enjoyable.