Page 1 of 2
LastLast

If You Could Sell Your Mounts, Would You?

If you could sell your mounts (like battle pets) on the auction house, would you? It could be a nice source of farmable income for those lucky enough with drops or just those who want to make extra gold. Of course class mounts and factions specific mounts would be restricted.

Any mount you sell would be completely removed from all characters on your account.

So, which mount would you give up? And how much would you ask for it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the ability to cage and sell mounts came to pass.
    As for selling my mounts... hell nah! But I sure as hell would jump onto and buy nalak/sha mounts
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

10+ Year Old Account
    Mounts that I only have 1 copy of? No.

However, I do not delete additional drops. I currently have 3 spawns of Horridon, 3 Experiment 12-Bs, 2 Pureblood Firehawks, 1 extra Flametalon, ect, ect.

I already know someone who said he would buy them for good price if they were sellable. Blizz, plz make old mount drops BoE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    There are a few that are literally collecting dust for me - the 3 mount mammoth from the Vault with no vendors and the White Hawkstrider comes to mind.

Any takers?

Deleted
    Seeing how expensive mounts like Spectral Tiger or any other TCG mount are, I'd sell my spectral tiger and my rooster instantly. I don't ride those anyways might aswell sell them for a few million gold

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Since i'm quitting WoW, i probably would.
    /spit@Blizzard

Things that I have more than 1 copy of, as others have said, hell yes I would. I literally just have things, like another sets of Horseman's Reins just sitting in my bank because I couldn't bear to delete it. Plus my copies of the Spectrals I have just sitting there, from back when they were BOP, and you just bought them off the vendor. I could make a pretty chunk of change off of those puppies.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    If you could sell your mounts (like battle pets) on the auction house, would you? It could be a nice source of farmable income for those lucky enough with drops or just those who want to make extra gold. Of course class mounts and factions specific mounts would be restricted.

Any mount you sell would be completely removed from all characters on your account.

So, which mount would you give up? And how much would you ask for it?
    Absolutely, the only one i even use anymore is the shredder mount.

yeah i would.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    378 mounts, they would all be gone and I have lots of doubles and triples of things like LK, Classic ZG and so on.

I mostly use flightform.

I have some TCG mounts i would probably sell, Big battle Bear and Feldrake come to mind. Some of the boss mounts i'd sell too like Ashes. I would never sell my ZG Tiger though, first boss mount i got when i started just before wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly...some I would sell if I could get a decent price for them.

Fuck yeah id sell my x-51 nether rocket right away
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Hmm, an interesting idea but I'm leaning towards 'no' as it would make it an 'easy way out' - I'd be less inclined to farm the ones I don't have and just flat out buy them (which I've been doing with pets; I miss having to go out and get those pets by myself) and I get that I could still go and farm them but why would I if there is a much easier way to obtain them.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

nah just kidin didn't mean to offend you~

It would be nice if they could be "caged". I would certainly purchase some.

Nope and Nope but i would sell in a heartbeat the duplicates i got in my bank that i just dont have the heart to destroy and that i hope one day i can sell.

I have nearly 400 mounts so i do see myself as a hardcore mount collector so i dont think i could ever let one go unless it was a duplicate.

Selling [Brewfest Ram] pst

:<

I have copies of Invincible/Paragon mounts/Flametalon/Huolon mount that I would happily sell or give to friends, and I would love to be able to buy the Nalak mount seeing as I haven't seen it on our BMAH since WoD.

I guess that's what the BMAH is there for though.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd only sell my duplicates and any rare-ish ones that'd fetch a decent price that I could just farm again. I've got copies of Experiment 12B, Blazing Drake, Garrison Invasion mounts, and Long-Forgotten Hippogryph (an accident, I swear) so I'd either sell them or give them to friends if they were BoE.