Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

T21Retribution Setbonus

Item - Paladin T21 Retribution 2P Bonus - HP Spenders Grant Secondary Stats (New) When you spend Holy Power, you gain 0 Haste, Critical Strike, Mastery, or Versatility for 0 sec.

Item - Paladin T21 Retribution 4P Bonus - Blade of Justice Doubles 2p Values - REWRITE TOOLTIP (New) When Blade of Justice deals damage, you have a 0% chance to increase the values of the two-piece bonus by 0% for 0 sec.

Thanks D3 Team very creative design.

Quote Originally Posted by fotmyo View Post
    Item - Paladin T21 Retribution 2P Bonus - HP Spenders Grant Secondary Stats (New) When you spend Holy Power, you gain 0 Haste, Critical Strike, Mastery, or Versatility for 0 sec.

Item - Paladin T21 Retribution 4P Bonus - Blade of Justice Doubles 2p Values - REWRITE TOOLTIP (New) When Blade of Justice deals damage, you have a 0% chance to increase the values of the two-piece bonus by 0% for 0 sec.

These set bonus sound horrible. Did a 3 year old think them up???

Wow. Even though this is pretty early, this is a laughable excuse for a set bonus.

The only way i would be fine with this
    -If you can keep stacking the 2pc bonus and keep it's duration going
    -If your 4pc can refresh duration of 2pc.

7+ Year Old Account
    ...Wow. Even if it's in the "JUST EARLY DEVELOPMENT IT'LL CHANGE LATER PROMISE THEY'LL CHANGE IT DERP" stage, this looks baaaad.

Edit: Right, just reread it, so it's not a 'RNG to proc an RNG stat', but still chance for a 'bad' proc. Imagine a lovely 2-tier piece that increases your majestic MASTERY, rather than something else that's actually good. Woo...!
    Last edited by Sigxy; 2017-07-06 at 06:55 PM.

The way I see it is like a Memento where it can proc 1 of 4(in this case) procs but you can have more than 1 proc at a time. Possibly this proc will be around 15 secs and the 4pc will be around 20% proc chance. It will all depend on the strength of the procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Imagine a lovely 2-tier piece that increases your majestic MASTERY, rather than something else that's actually good. Woo...!
    It's not even that mastery isn't as good as other stats, but a mastery proc (that I presume will be short duration) is actually near useless. The judgement debuff does not scale dynamically with buffs, it snapshots.

Additionally, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't short haste procs still not very good for us? 2/4 buffs from the 2pc being not particularly good doesn't scream an exiting last raid tier bonus to me...

So our set bonus is basically Elemental Blast?

Just buff the shit out of ele so I can play my caster alt pls, I'm tired of this emotional retributioncoaster. Can we have more than one raid tier where we aren't COMPLETE DOG ASS WITH JOKE UTILITY, AT LEAST IF I HAD SAC I COULD CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING OTHER THAN SOAKING FUCKING ARMAGEDDON

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Last edited by tss; 2017-07-06 at 07:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

10+ Year Old Account
    We gots Roll the bones basically in a tier set, YAY CAUSE I WANT TO BE A HOLY ROGUE SOME MORE!!!

This is really dumb. I'm actually inclined to believe a literal 10 year old thought these up.

Deleted
    Isn't it a bit late for first April jokes?

Quote Originally Posted by fotmyo View Post

This was mildly amusing, thank you.

Deleted
    This is by far one of the weirdest set bonuses I've ever seen. It basically does nothing. How will the 4 piece work? You have 1 second left of the buff and it buffs it at that moment. Very RNG dependent set. Fits with the retribution paladin lore perfectly!

10+ Year Old Account
    i sleep...

Boring yes, Arcanocrystal trinket in proc form yes, powerful yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Boring AND RNG. Not sure how they managed that, but they did.

Reminds me of Rogue's. Should call it "Roll the Ashbringer"

At any rate you cannot deny that the bonus isn't strong although it is boring. The strength of it will depend on it's lasting duration, capability to multistack all of them and the value of bonus they provide. This also would mean that Haste might not just cap at 32.5% anymore.

Forgot to mention... More rollercoaster DPS inc.

Deleted
    Preety damn horrible...

I guess that after they saw how unpopular "Concordance of Legionfall" was they were like:
    - oh yeah, let's slam the retibution paladins with a set bonus which is basically the same as that!

What makes it even worse is our stats... it will most probably be increasing our highest stat, which we will most probably keep as haste...
    Simming will become "mandatory" by this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    It says "OR"... so it's either "the highest" or even worse "at random" -.-
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2017-07-07 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Boring AND RNG. Not sure how they managed that, but they did.
    Do the impossible!
    Implement the unreasonable!
    row-row, fight the logic!

that's our bzzd for you!